Community > Posts By > Easttowest72

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 11:05 AM
Dems are fine with their candidates not paying their taxes as long as they increase taxes to give them more entitlements. :thinking: Too bad she lost. :grin:

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 11:03 AM
I didn't hear all the details. I was getting ready for work. Bars usually have cheating spouse or bf/gf. Fighting. Stabbings and shootings are pretty normal. I don't go because it's always drama. I have listened to it on Monday morning from coworkers.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 09:29 AM
Wasn't it a bar? Alcohol probably was a factor.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 09:27 AM

Honestly, What does this have to do with the supposed, "red wave"? that never materialized? More like a damp puddle.

Ted Seems a little butthurt. Conservative Crybaby. Maybe he needs a "Trumpy Bear" to cuddle up with and cry on.

Ted Nugent upset that Michigan is turning 'into a California s***hole' after Election Day

"Ted Nugent isn’t happy about the way the midterm elections turned out in his home state of Michigan. The 69-year-old rocker known for his conservative views shared his frustration on Facebook Wednesday".

http://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ted-nugent-upset-michigan-turning-california-shole-election-day-184242032.html

This morning on CNN they were calling Ga racist because we elected kemp. Couldn't possibly be we don't want a governor who didn't pay her taxes to raise ours.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 09:23 AM
People in prison have to eat too. It's stupid to give 3 meals a day to someone sitting around watching tv and call it punishment. :disappointed:

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 06:36 AM

Those whiney *** protesters need to get jobs so they don't have to worry about Trump cutting entitlements.

People can have jobs and still protest.

Can and do are two different things. I do believe our enemy is trying to destroy us from within. They are using people with the highest poverty rate and the most free time on their hands. I've watched them blame Trump for hurricanes, school shootings, and sexual assault. That shows, they aren't very bright. Get them to a protest and watch them turn violent... an army.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 04:40 AM
If they haven't found anything by now, it's time to stop wasting tax $$ Those whiney *** protesters need to get jobs so they don't have to worry about Trump cutting entitlements.

LOTS OF WORK in Trump land. I had a friend complaining to me Friday that he can't afford to pay for his kid braces. I offered him some work. He was too busy lol. Needless to say he isn't a Trump supporters. He spent his weekend layed up with a woman and waiting for someone else to pay for the braces.

Easttowest72's photo
Wed 11/07/18 02:31 PM
I've kind of given up. The ones who want a relationship either have financial problems, stage 5 clingers, or let themselves go.

Easttowest72's photo
Wed 11/07/18 02:21 PM
That's the spirit :thumbsup:

Easttowest72's photo
Wed 11/07/18 01:57 PM
Dems still holding on here in Ga. Stacy Abrams won't go away even though it's clear she lost.....then I'll expect dinner first. :smile:

Easttowest72's photo
Wed 11/07/18 11:04 AM
The confederate flag is part of American history, not another country's history. Immigrants should be American. If they want their old country, go home. Don't come eat up all the welfare cheese while holding your countries flag.

Easttowest72's photo
Wed 11/07/18 09:27 AM
We have thousands of people traveling here that could build that wall. Prison detail. :thinking:

Easttowest72's photo
Wed 11/07/18 09:18 AM
Midterms are over. Dems don't have to offer anymore welfare or tell illegals they will get rid of ice. Maybe some will do the right thing.

Easttowest72's photo
Wed 11/07/18 06:39 AM
Hopefully Trump will enforce the laws we already have.

Easttowest72's photo
Wed 11/07/18 02:15 AM
They don't have control of the Senate and won't do a damn thing. :sweat_smile:

Easttowest72's photo
Tue 11/06/18 04:04 PM
I voted and got a sticker. :grin:

Easttowest72's photo
Tue 11/06/18 06:41 AM
Avoiding issues and focusing on things like this are why dems are going to lose. It has nothing to do with the issues. Hannity supports Trump. He agreed to go on stage. Was it a last minute decision or planned ahead. What does it matter? Maybe it all depended on whether or not another speaker was able to make it.

Easttowest72's photo
Tue 11/06/18 04:35 AM
Who cares if he got on stage? Hanity supports the president. Smart man. I'll be going to vote Republican after my 10 hour shift.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 11/05/18 11:02 AM
Don't forget to vote tomorrow. MAGA

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 11/04/18 02:59 PM
It would be nice to be married but I can't find what I'm looking for. :persevere:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25