Community > Posts By > Easttowest72

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 11/03/18 04:25 AM
This thread upsets me. I know nothing about this man. But years ago I had someone help me who is considered a mean person in my area. A man threaten to call the FBI on him and the next day the guy was cut in half with a machine gun. But when me and my husband were teenagers and had no place to live, he gave us a place. All we had to do was pay the light bill. He owned a car lot and said we could drive any of them if we needed them. He is old now and lives walking distance from me. As old as I am I still don't understand how someone can be so mean and nice at the same time. His son contacted me a couple months ago looking for my ex. His son has always been very polite. I know his son has killed at least 1 man and got out of prison last year for attempted murder. He shot up a man's house so bad, it had to be torn down. The guy jump into the fireplace and survived the shooting.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 01:03 PM
My company closed 14 years ago and I have no contact numbers for my old bosses. 1 is dead but my work history spoke for itself.
Bank robbery with a weapons is a violent crime. If a person like that can get a job bad credit is nothing.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 12:17 PM
We have all colors. But the company stresses good attendance. That where a lot of people struggle to keep a job. We've had meetings since I was hired. The supervisor was clear that it's a business and we are all there to make money. We have too many people in my dept. A couple of my coworkers look at me when they say it. What they don't realize is I was hired to be trained for the day that they point out. We had two out this week and that's in 4 days.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 12:11 PM
The judge sets child support when people divorce. The state can't set child support when the mother doesn't know who the dad is or his DNA test revealed he is not the father, or she doesn't know enough about him to have an address or phone number. By conditions, I don't mean she won't work. I mean at baby #2 being born on welfare, the tubes get tied.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 12:02 PM
Where I work we have people on parole. I know drug charges, embezzlement, bank robbery. One did 20 years and one 13 years. We have more felons. If bad credit kept people from working, most would be at home. I had a coworker tell me she owes the govt about 13,000. Use your friends as a reference. Your work history speaks for itself. In my interview I was asked what's the longest I've worked for a company. Teenagers should be the only ones who struggle with that. In rural areas having a car is just being responsible. It might only be a $1500 clunker but it's transportation.
A lot of these issue have nothing to do with finding employment. It's an issue of being unemployable.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 11:43 AM
My point was these women weren't in a serious enough relationship for the man to leave. Most don't get childsport or even know who dad is. They don't have the mentality to properly raise a child but having a bunch of them. They want gov't support and it should come with condition.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 11:12 AM
250,000 jobs added in oct. Wages up 3.1% The great economy keeps growing.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 10:41 AM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Fri 11/02/18 10:48 AM
The men leave from where? Most of these types get pregnant while living with grandma. They move into section 8 when they have so many kids that grandma puts them out.

I just paid an extra $1000 principal payment toward my mortgage this morning. I filed for divorce. My ex would come walking through my house when he wasn't even supposed to be in the county. When you are a decent person, getting a divorce isn't as easy as those who are always needing something.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 10:25 AM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Fri 11/02/18 10:26 AM
I think trumps numbers would be higher if we knew the real number. I know in my area a ton of places are hiring that weren't hiring before. I could have worked today but didn't volunteer. Good jobs are important. Temp services were also driving down wages (benifits). Hopefully this economy will force other companies to provide better benefits and wages. People need a living wage. I think a minimum wage increase is needed. I understand working at McDonald's isn't skilled labor but it's still work. The employees there shouldn't have to work an hour just to buy a value meal for lunch.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 10:13 AM
Sorry for your loss. Prayers.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 10:11 AM
Bigotry? A person's source of income says a lot about them. Kids not knowing who their dad is because mom has a parade of men but no jobs, says a lot about a person. Having tax payers to pay your rent, doesn't make you a good tenant. Trust me, landlords know the kids will be destroying the property while mom is piled up in bed with whatever man is available that day.
Funny thing is these types wonder why non of those men want to marry them. They think the govt supporting them is independence. The men know they want to go from one source of support to another, with no plans for a job or future.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 09:20 AM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Fri 11/02/18 09:21 AM

We aren't talking about average size of families on welfare. We are talking about illegals getting on welfare. Stick to the subject instead of the usual liberal dodge.

when 'liberal dodge' means logic, Im not sure how to not use the 'usual'....lol.

case in point:

when people are 'undocumented', they have to struggle in America to go undetected. they take jobs under the table. they are NOT eligible for means tested 'welfare'. The idea that in that circumstance they would be just 'popping out dependents' to their household is not just an illogical assumption but one that has no factual basis to support it.

How did the dreamers get educated if they were in hiding? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

One more time, they spread their damn legs and pop out an anchor baby and then head straight to the welfare office. That's why Trump wants to end illegals popping out citizen. They are using their babies as a check. They've learned well from the undesirables in America and sent word to their families. Look at all that's on their way.

one more time, logic is our friend.

Unlike means tested programs, the SUPREME COURT ruled that all children regardless of citizenship status have a right to an education. That is how 'dreamers' get educated.

one more time, the ridiculously insulting stereotypes about them 'popping out' anchor babies to get on welfare has no basis in fact or evidence.

here is a link to the ACTUAL CASE that decided this point :

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/457/202.html

your welcome.

Try using logic. They can't possibly be in hiding if they signed their kids up for school. Address, phone #. Now liberals want to claim these dreamers are gainfully employed. The ones I saw interviewed have siblings who were born on tax payers dime.

um, maybe because a school would have no way to know one's citizenship status since they are not ALLOWED to ask, because status is not supposed to be a prerequisite for education.

smh

contact numbers are also not required to provide citizenship status of the number owner, all that is required is a letter from one at the home stating that they reside with them.

They just ask if they can speak English on at least 5 different documents. What language they speak at home.
I write my phone, dad's number, and 3 other contacts for my daughter. Amazing that your child has never brought home any of these form. :thinking: Liberal dodge.

Liberals are also claiming that these dreamers are gainfully employed. Ice has been to where I work and deported illegals. I've filled out the paperwork and had a background check. These illegals commit crimes using fake ss #. At what point do we consider them criminals?

all they have to have is ONE, they cant turn kids away for not having more.

and like I said, what is there in a phone number that would reveal one's citizenship status?

lying on legal documents should be a crime, and is a crime.

My grandson was 3 weeks late starting school because he was waiting on his birth certificate in the mail. American citizens are tired of the liberal b.s.

The whores wouldn't get section 8 if they weren't screwing men that wanted them for nothing more. Then the govt has those illegitimate kids to support until they are 18. That doesn't make them good tenants. They are crappy human beings and most care more about a man than their kids. The man who knocks then up is sleeping in a home paid for by tax payers and eating the food from the foodstamps and then into next baby mama. They often have 5 or 6 baby mama's to run between...when they aren't in jail.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 04:42 AM
Happy Birthday :birthday:

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 04:36 AM
Sounds like you are in a good place and thinking clearly. My advice would be to casual date. (No sex) Just have fun until you find someone worthy of more.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 03:35 AM
I'm 46 but hoping for a great 50th. Life only gets better. :hugging:

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 03:20 AM

Trump says birthright citizenship 'will be ended one way or the other' and falsely claims it is not covered by Constitution

"Trump has said birthright citizenship "will be ended one way or the other" while falsely claiming the policy is not covered by the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-end-us-birthright-citizenship-constitution-14th-amendment-born-america-a8610506.html

If Trump can figure out a way to get one amendment removed from our constitution, What else will he "delete" (constitutional rights) with just a stroke of a pen?

He and his cronies are after your Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, and your rights.

Well then guess *I'll* have to be deported, because my mom wasn't a citizen when I was born.
My dad married her in Germany, and she hadn't gone through the process of being a citizen yet.

But, I guess I really don't need to worry...as I am not a brown person.huh

There are people of color who get married and become citizens also. Legally is the key point. Let's stop trying to claim people are racist because they don't want millions of illegals pouring into our country.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 03:12 AM
Under Obama people were running out of unemployment without finding a job. They fell off the unemployed list but still struggled. Some gave up on looking for work.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 03:04 AM
That's great news. It will eventually add more jobs and hopefully higher wages, as employers compete for good workers.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 03:01 AM
No

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/02/18 02:56 AM

We aren't talking about average size of families on welfare. We are talking about illegals getting on welfare. Stick to the subject instead of the usual liberal dodge.

when 'liberal dodge' means logic, Im not sure how to not use the 'usual'....lol.

case in point:

when people are 'undocumented', they have to struggle in America to go undetected. they take jobs under the table. they are NOT eligible for means tested 'welfare'. The idea that in that circumstance they would be just 'popping out dependents' to their household is not just an illogical assumption but one that has no factual basis to support it.

How did the dreamers get educated if they were in hiding? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

One more time, they spread their damn legs and pop out an anchor baby and then head straight to the welfare office. That's why Trump wants to end illegals popping out citizen. They are using their babies as a check. They've learned well from the undesirables in America and sent word to their families. Look at all that's on their way.

one more time, logic is our friend.

Unlike means tested programs, the SUPREME COURT ruled that all children regardless of citizenship status have a right to an education. That is how 'dreamers' get educated.

one more time, the ridiculously insulting stereotypes about them 'popping out' anchor babies to get on welfare has no basis in fact or evidence.

here is a link to the ACTUAL CASE that decided this point :

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/457/202.html

your welcome.

Try using logic. They can't possibly be in hiding if they signed their kids up for school. Address, phone #. Now liberals want to claim these dreamers are gainfully employed. The ones I saw interviewed have siblings who were born on tax payers dime.

um, maybe because a school would have no way to know one's citizenship status since they are not ALLOWED to ask, because status is not supposed to be a prerequisite for education.

smh

contact numbers are also not required to provide citizenship status of the number owner, all that is required is a letter from one at the home stating that they reside with them.

They just ask if they can speak English on at least 5 different documents. What language they speak at home.
I write my phone, dad's number, and 3 other contacts for my daughter. Amazing that your child has never brought home any of these form. :thinking: Liberal dodge.

Liberals are also claiming that these dreamers are gainfully employed. Ice has been to where I work and deported illegals. I've filled out the paperwork and had a background check. These illegals commit crimes using fake ss #. At what point do we consider them criminals?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25