Community > Posts By > Easttowest72

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/29/18 02:23 AM
I think people who don't appreciate the jobs and good economy will eventually adjust. People of all races will thrive if that's their goal. That will make it clear that Trump is trying to help all Americans.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/28/18 09:07 AM
I think with age a disability is expected. How the person with the disability chooses to live has a lot to do with their chances of finding someone.
I've have found that as a man loses his sex drive, he is less interested in dating. Guys 40 and under are determined to get a date. Guys over 45 would rather have a sandwich. I've heard a couple of male friends say it.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/28/18 03:55 AM
Yardwork
Home projects tore down a block building a couple weeks ago and it was great exercise.
Gardening
Meeting on the other side of the plant gives a great stroll or sprint, if I'm late
House cleaning going up and down the stairs
Hand washing the car

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/28/18 03:45 AM
I don't think many people are really affected by the media. I don't believe the care about stormy or believe Trump is terrible because of locker room talk. I believe it's very simple. People who have low incomes and need entitlements hate Trump. They don't want the jobs he is bringing back to our country. They don't really want open borders but they want the illegal vote and more lefty protestors. It's very important that we keep Trump in office and maga.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 10/27/18 12:04 PM
There is someone for everyone. Don't give up. Maybe lower your standards. Too many people wanting more than they offer. Good luck. :four_leaf_clover:

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 10/27/18 05:16 AM
On the news it said the guy is mentally unstable and had been to court before. He needs help but is definitely a danger to society. He was living in his van because his parents put him out. They had tried to get him mental help before.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 10/27/18 05:13 AM

Investments are gambles that dont always pay off. for those looking for less stress and to put their energies into things other than babysitting and keeping grown tenants in line, or being tied to long term financial commitments, or the potential for losing more than you invested(being upside down), like myself ...

paying as used is better for my peace of mind, and therefore, better for me.

I pay the amount for what Im using, and no obligation to come up with any more than that. When I want to leave, I have nothing else to think about once I lock the front door for the last time. Im not the type to live on loans or credit, so equity would not even make it worth my peace of mind for the above mentioned stress.

Kudos to those who make it work. But its not for everybody, anymore than the stock market is.

I've calculated and made $72,150 from the one tenant who just moved out.(babysitting) That's more than I paid for the house. :thinking: Tax assessors have it appraised $100,000 more than I paid for the house. I've spent time getting it reduced. I found out Thursday it's $14,000 lower. At the meeting he told me I could sell it for more than they have it appraised for and he is right. But I can make his life hell if he didn't lower my tax assements. I called the commissioner and had a meeting.

When home prices were soaring, people could take out tens of thousands in equity in just a couple of years. This causes others to jump in with no money down trying to make some quick cash. Home ownership isn't a gamble. It just requires you to know what you are doing and be stable. (Financially).

Owning a home can be more work at times. Painting, pressure washing, etc. But renters moving is a lot of work also. So I would say its equal.

The stock market isn't a gamble if you are diversified and a long term investor. It's another tool everyone should use to build wealth. 401k is great for retirement with a little money each week you barely even notice gone out of your check. The market was down during the 1st quarter. My son still gained $4,000 in his account. When the market is down, it's cheaper to buy. The market was back up during the 3rd quarter and he gained $2,000.

A home and 401k is something everyone should have. Some recommend that you should add at least 1 rental to your portfolio.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 10/27/18 04:24 AM
:joy:

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 10/27/18 04:05 AM
Red wave :thumbsup:

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 10/26/18 04:13 PM
I guess Maxine is getting the push back she asked for. :thinking:

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 10/26/18 11:51 AM
Manufacturing will always exist. It just depends on which country keeps power. Go get a job.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 10/26/18 09:29 AM
Built by them are the key words. Whites have lazy just like other races. The difference is not the norm and they are looked down upon.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 10/26/18 09:26 AM
You're a foot too tall to be honest. :blush:

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 10/26/18 06:41 AM

are good, simple, honest, caring, loyal, and single men still men still existing?

Yes. He is 5" tall, weighs 300lbs, bald, and lives with his mother. tears

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 10/26/18 06:38 AM
CNN is stealing Jerry Springer audience. He should protest. :thinking:

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 10/26/18 02:28 AM
Manufacturing went to other countries because of nafta. Manufacturing is coming back because of tax cuts. I'm at work now and I had my 40 hours in yesterday. Hiring signs everywhere. It is being passed down. People just have to go out and get it. You won't get a piece of the pie sitting home on your sofa. People who pay the most taxes get the biggest tax cut. People who don't pay taxes at all got nothing. Except a job if they want it.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 10/25/18 09:12 PM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Thu 10/25/18 09:13 PM
Tax cuts help small business. I have a friend who works on planes for people who make big $$ working for big business. I have a friend with a small trucking company who hauls for small or large business.
Lots of people work for big business while starting their own business.
I'll be working overtime tomorrow and then working on rental property this weekend. My job at big business is providing the funding for materials for remodeling and to hire someone if I need help.
I have a friend who work for big business during the week and handyman in the evenings and weekends.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 10/25/18 04:39 AM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Thu 10/25/18 04:40 AM
THE DEMS SHOULD PROTEST! :joy:

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 10/25/18 04:38 AM
We need to focus on lowering medical cost so it's affordable. More money isn't the answer. Price gouging is happening in the medical field.
My son went to the ER to get his arm popped back into place. $10,000 and he had to teach the Dr how to do it. Its a rip off.
We need to get rid of tarriffs on meds that we purchase.
Give nurses more control over meds and procedures. They do most of the work and spend the most time with the patient anyway.

Easttowest72's photo
Wed 10/24/18 11:59 PM
The dems who cried wolf. :thinking:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25