Community > Posts By > Easttowest72

Easttowest72's photo
Tue 10/16/18 02:25 AM
Google is your friend. We have a travel band on several terrorist countries.....finally. The terrorist that killed people on the bike path didn't have a record. He was legally here. Our enemies are fighting us from within our own country because it's so damn easy to come here. When I hear people say we should keep letting them in because we have school shootings, I wonder how much drugs their mom did before they were born. :disappointed:

Easttowest72's photo
Tue 10/16/18 01:41 AM
I've gotten by on rental income until aug. If there wasn't work involved, you would do it too. You have no understanding of investments or the work involved. It takes a lot of work just to be able to keep what you've already earned. Keeping dems out of our pockets is a 24/7 job.

Easttowest72's photo
Tue 10/16/18 01:18 AM

Trump donates his salary to charity. Let's hear what his haters are doing for the good of the people. Unless principles just means they are fine with their neighbor getting a handout as long as they get one too. :thinking:

In 2016, Trump allegedly made 530 million dollars. His presidential salary of 400 grand amounts to about 1/10 of a percent of his income. Plenty of other 'haters' do much more for the 'good of the people'.

Principles are just what foundational beliefs people have. Materialistic principles are founded on profit first and profit only. Community principles are founded on the health and well being of the community. et cetera , et cetera

everyone has their principles, the only difference is the priorities or those principles revolve around.

Let's see you take a second job and donate it. Seems all liberals are worried about is getting their hands in trumps pockets. Health and wellbeing can matter in a community when those members work and pay for it instead of laying around waiting for a handout. Work is good for the body and soul.

POTUS cannot hold other positions, so it is not a 'second job', but it is only part of his income.

like I said, donating less than 1 percent of what one is earning, is not so rare or extraordinary.

principles are subjective, health and well being cannot be replaced like money can.

If it's 1 percent of his income, it is his 2nd job. :sweat_smile: underachievers think there isn't any work involved in owning a business. Trump regularly visits his just like I visited mine over the weekend. Making sure everything is fine is working.

You argue over the stupidest crap and prove me right in your argument. I didn't even need to respond.

Easttowest72's photo
Tue 10/16/18 01:17 AM

Trump donates his salary to charity. Let's hear what his haters are doing for the good of the people. Unless principles just means they are fine with their neighbor getting a handout as long as they get one too. :thinking:

In 2016, Trump allegedly made 530 million dollars. His presidential salary of 400 grand amounts to about 1/10 of a percent of his income. Plenty of other 'haters' do much more for the 'good of the people'.

Principles are just what foundational beliefs people have. Materialistic principles are founded on profit first and profit only. Community principles are founded on the health and well being of the community. et cetera , et cetera

everyone has their principles, the only difference is the priorities or those principles revolve around.

Let's see you take a second job and donate it. Seems all liberals are worried about is getting their hands in trumps pockets. Health and wellbeing can matter in a community when those members work and pay for it instead of laying around waiting for a handout. Work is good for the body and soul.

POTUS cannot hold other positions, so it is not a 'second job', but it is only part of his income.

like I said, donating less than 1 percent of what one is earning, is not so rare or extraordinary.

principles are subjective, health and well being cannot be replaced like money can.

If it's 1 percent of his income, it is his 2nd job. :sweat_smile: underachievers think there isn't any work involved in owning a business. Trump regularly visits his just like I visited mine over the weekend. Making sure everything is fine is working.

You argue over the stupidest crap and proof me right in your argument. I didn't even need to respond.

Easttowest72's photo
Tue 10/16/18 12:26 AM

Having a job doesn't guarantee you health care. I know, I've been down that road twice. Two different companies at two different times let me go when I needed my healthcare.

And they have done it to a lot of people. And are still doing it and getting away with it. They aren't the only ones that do it.

When I opened my shop back up again I bought my own ins through the exchange.

http://www.healthcare.gov/ I haven't had a problem since. All these problems other people say they have, I haven't. It's worked great for me for the past 5 years. I pay my deductible and ins pays the rest.

Yes, my deductible has gone up. But I'm OK with it. At least I know when I need it, it will be there. Right now, there is only one company here that that has a health care plan that won't pull out from under you when you need it.

All the other companies have been known to let people go if they used their health care too much. Or if they develop a condition that causes them to have to take time off from work. Companies are crooked. They will find a way to let you go and leave you flat and hurt.

The smartest thing you can do is buy your own. With companies being the way they are, it's dumb to rely on company provided ins.

Does Trump Donate All of His Presidential Salary, While Obama Donated None?

http://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-obama-salary-donations/

New strategy: Democrats go all-in on health care in midterms

"PHOENIX (AP) — In a windowless conference room, Republican Senate candidate Martha McSally was asking executives at a small crane manufacturing company how the GOP tax cut has helped their business when one woman said: "I want to ask you a question about health care."

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/strategy-democrats-health-care-midterms-58489806

What does the design of the conference room have to do with tax cuts? Is the point that a window should have been added with money from the tax cuts?

Easttowest72's photo
Tue 10/16/18 12:19 AM
Fortunately for republican, CNN gives them a ton of free air time. I just saw Trump say vote republican because the angry mob like leftist don't need to be in office. :thinking: People are fired up to vote replublican regardless of the candidates. Money isn't everything. I've donated $0 to the Republican campaign but they will be receiving my vote. Isn't that what counts?

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 11:35 PM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Mon 10/15/18 11:38 PM
What were the DNA results? I don't see anybody saying. Is she 100% native American, 10% native American, 1% native American? .00000000001% native American?

I'm also related to George Washington. You might have to go back to Adam and eve to prove it, but it's true. :wink:

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 11:22 PM
Ms H and blue grass, are you two members of anti-fa? When Americans are in favor of bringing terrorist into our country, Some thing is wrong.

What does school shootings have to do with 911? Other than a ban on travel from certain countries has made it harder for terrorist to enter our country. When I see Americans defending terrorist, I know the enemy is already here.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 05:33 PM
Shake N Bake.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 05:31 PM
Very nice. I'm just learning to sew.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 05:01 PM
:sweat_smile:

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 04:55 PM
I'm just the tax payer supplementing bad decisions of other. :disappointed:

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 04:36 PM
Here it is expensive to recycle. Some people separate trash and don't realize it's all going in the same place. Instead of bottles water, drink from the tap. Don't buy a big SUV. Don't wear a sweater in the summer because you have the a.c. blasting. Pesticides are a necessity. I'm thinking they have environmental friendly.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 04:24 PM
Democrats don't have anyone decent running for office.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 04:21 PM
Yes. I didn't make my daughter by myself. Her needs are expensive. I'm not your child's parent. If dad isn't in prison, it makes no sense not to be getting child support.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 04:17 PM
Just stop thinking about it. My ex sent me 25 red roses on what would have been our 25th. I kept the vase but don't speak to him. :worried:

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 04:11 PM
Are you getting child support? :thinking: :joy:

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 03:50 PM
Most blacks kids don't get support. No marriage and they skip out like your brothers. Most of the mother don't go for a court order because they don't know who the dad is. Which reminds me. Why don't you have a court order. :sweat_smile:

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 03:28 PM
Did your husband treat you as well as Trump treats his wife?

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 09:27 AM
A little chunky is fine. A pot belly is a sign of heart disease. Guys could do a few push up or weights. :wink:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25