Community > Posts By > Easttowest72

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/09/18 04:37 AM
I had that happen this morning. A few brief tears for my brother who passed years ago. Then my day was back on track.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/09/18 02:31 AM
Open borders does nothing for security. What did Obama do? He rewarded illegals. Healthcare gets paid for by money. Everything does.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/09/18 02:17 AM
So you are claiming brown didn't assault the officer? Cops don't stop just because the criminal loses power over them. Officers are trained to fight. Brown was consider a giant. I would have shot him if he had assaulted me because I'm a lot smaller and he is still a threat. It takes a split second to turn or turn back. I'm not arguing this uncivilized crap with you all day. Cause and result is clear.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/09/18 12:11 AM
Michael Brown was a thug who started a fight and assaulted a business owner over drugs. He was walking in the street and citizens called the police. He then assaulted the police officer and the officer kill him because he was out of control. I understand the store owner tried to cheat him out of his dope. But that's thug life. The officer should have never had to go to trial. Those protestors want to turn America into a nation of lawlessness so they can steal and do dope all day without being bothered by the cops. Look at Chicago. The cops are sitting back letting them kill each other. I really can't say I blame them.

Easttowest72's photo
Fri 11/09/18 12:01 AM

A big fight is coming over Trump’s tax returns

"Taking control of the House of Representatives will, in fact, allow Democrats to exercise their right to request Trump’s tax returns. Congress passed a statute in 1924, following the Teapot Dome scandal, that allows the chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee to obtain anybody’s tax return from the Treasury Department, which oversees the IRS. Republicans who have controlled all House committees during the last two years have declined to do so. But with control of the House flipping to Democrats following this year’s midterm elections, the incoming Ways and Means chair, Richard Neal of Massachusetts, has indicated he’ll go after Trump’s tax returns straightaway".

http://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/big-fight-coming-trumps-tax-returns-181055217.html

What will looking at Trump's tax returns do for our country? I'm asking a serious question. Dems are so far off track that they don't have consern for our country. It's nothing more than Trump bashing. Is that what they are being paid to do? I'll wait for your answer.

NPR news wss doing an interview on a house member. She kept asking him question about Trump. He said why don't you ask me what we can do to help the American people. After 3 attempts to change the conversation to fight Trump without success, she wss smug and cut him off. Not 1 thing of value.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 11:36 PM
Ms H you should try wondering out in the morning. You will see America come alive with workers. America is very much a business. A man who has been taught to give an inspirational speech can't do a damn thing to help solve our trade deficits. Now can he? The media isn't saying much about the trade war anymore because Trump is doing a good job. Once again, some people are meant to be leaders. Obama should consider pastoring a church or inspirational speeches at schools or AA meetings. But he just didn't do anything for our country. A child could say give food to poor people :sweat_smile:

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 11:17 PM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Thu 11/08/18 11:25 PM

I've been in stores and had to wait to pay because the cashier had his eyes on blacks in the store. The thing is the cashier wasn't white. Blacks burning down the neighborhood didn't help bigotry at all. It reinforced it. Black business owners were out trying to protect their business. I saw on the news where a group of black men guarded a white man's business around the clock because he had always given them work and helped them. It's sad that you don't see the bigotry of your own people.

haa, it is sad that you make so many assumptions. Any one can be a bigot. We dont need bigots in positions of power over those for which they are bigoted against. It so happens the history of this country started with and has continued to mostly have white men in positions of power over the rest of us, so it is THEIR bigotry that gets a special spotlight. This doesnt mean the average citizen of EVERY race cannot also hold bigoted views, it just doesnt have as far reaching an impact in the big picture.

Obama's bigotry had a huge impact when he condone the rioting in Missouri. From what I see Trump is hated for being a rich white man. For instance; he said he wants merit based immigration. The dems said that means he only wants whites to migrate to America. It was the dems who called people of color unskilled enough to come here. Not Trump.

We still have unemployed people during a time of employers struggling to get workers. The problem is some people are unemployable. We need skilled workers. That could be anything from welders, builders, engineers, etc. People of any color can learn a skill. I'm learning a new skill at my job to make myself more employable. America doesn't need more dead weight. We have baby boomers retiring and collecting from the system they paid into.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 11:12 PM
I agree. The biggest liars I've ever met want blind trust.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 10:51 PM
I've been in stores and had to wait to pay because the cashier had his eyes on blacks in the store. The thing is the cashier wasn't white. Blacks burning down the neighborhood didn't help bigotry at all. It reinforced it. Black business owners were out trying to protect their business. I saw on the news where a group of black men guarded a white man's business around the clock because he had always given them work and helped them. It's sad that you don't see the bigotry of your own people.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 10:37 PM
So you would rather have someone who went to business school than someone who is a successful business man. That's the difference between me and you. A wolf can pur on sheeps clothing and impress you. Trump isn't a career politician. He speaks his mind. It's refreshing to see a president telling it like it is. While thugs were burning down their own neighborhood, looting even at black own stores, vandalizing police cars etc, being violent and shooting police, Obama did nothing. He was a coward. He was too big of a puss to say it like it is and that they are nothing more than a bunch of animals. We need leadership. Not someone worried about pissing his voters off.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 10:26 PM
It isn't blind loyalty. Trust me. With all the stunts dems have pulled to hurt Trump's attempt to fix immigration, trade deficits, etc. We won't vote for them because of their actions. For instance; if Stacy Abrams couldn't pay her taxes, then she should understand being over taxed. But she is campaigning on what she thinks will get her elected by people who look like her. I see her as a phoney. Dems need to have some self respect. What happened to kavanaugh was a disgrace. Maxine waters is a disgrace. What happened to Sarah Sanders in that restaurant was a disgrace. America doesn't need people like the dems in office.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 10:09 PM
We've already had too many men as president who got elected because they could make a good speech. That's why we have a huge trade deficit, problems with immigration, and lots of people without healthcare. There is more to bring president that being a yes man. What's best for our country often pisses people off. Like taking away food stamps and replacing them with a job. Sending back illegals that are being used for cheap labor and sex.
On my drive home from work there is a sign that says farmers who support Trump. The media tried to portray farmers as hating Trump but that isn't the case. They see the big picture. They understand that sometime there will be pain to make things better. I wish others had the same intelligence.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 09:58 PM
If dems weren't trying to hurt our country they would recieve more votes. Most Americas don't want open borders and higher taxes. So they get the illegal vote, people who are exploiting illegals vote, and people who aren't paying taxes vote.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 09:46 PM
I'm a Trump supporter and I think the investigation against Bill Clinton was stupid. I've heard other republicans agree with me. Obama is out. Nobody cares what he is doing. I don't think Hillary will run for president again. Dems haven't had anyone worthy, run for president in a long time. Let's hope a talk show host and Jenny Craig poster girl isn't next.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 08:55 PM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Thu 11/08/18 09:19 PM

Those whiney *** protesters need to get jobs so they don't have to worry about Trump cutting entitlements.

People can have jobs and still protest.

Can and do are two different things. I do believe our enemy is trying to destroy us from within. They are using people with the highest poverty rate and the most free time on their hands. I've watched them blame Trump for hurricanes, school shootings, and sexual assault. That shows, they aren't very bright. Get them to a protest and watch them turn violent... an army.

I wonder if being able to post on social sites is also indicator of having 'too much time' on one's hands?

Its amazing the psychic powers people have to simply look at a person in a protest and know so much about them, from their financial status to their time management skills.

laugh

I worked 10 hours today. I will clock in again at 5:15. All overtime. I have lots to do if/when I get time off. It isn't hard to figure out how people protesting a guy cutting entitlements have plenty of time lol.

I feel for you if you only have nothing in life but tasks and work 24/7,. that is not the norm for ANYONE.

That's not all I have. I got home about 10 minutes before my daughter. We went to dinner and did a little shopping. I just answered a friends text asking if I'm off work tomorrow. I'm not but I have Saturday and Sunday. I will work on the rental property on those days but I can still see a movie. I just won't be concerned with entitlements during an economy that has people working overtime.
Yesterday at the time clock a co-worker was teaching me how to get on disability. Dems are hilarious. She needs to work there a year to get company disability before ss kicks in. It just strengthened my belief that some people know how to work the system and it's less about health.

On Halloween I went trick or treating with my two daughters and two grandsons....after my 10 hour shift. I did have the task of driving my daughter's friend home but that is part of being an adult. When I have a day off I damn sure don't want to protest a man who is bringing back work to our country. Trump is correct when he says we need to get people working instead of being a slave to gov't

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 04:03 PM
I bought sour patch kids. The fire kind. They are terrible but I keep eating them. :no_mouth:

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 03:31 PM

Those whiney *** protesters need to get jobs so they don't have to worry about Trump cutting entitlements.

People can have jobs and still protest.

Can and do are two different things. I do believe our enemy is trying to destroy us from within. They are using people with the highest poverty rate and the most free time on their hands. I've watched them blame Trump for hurricanes, school shootings, and sexual assault. That shows, they aren't very bright. Get them to a protest and watch them turn violent... an army.

I wonder if being able to post on social sites is also indicator of having 'too much time' on one's hands?

Its amazing the psychic powers people have to simply look at a person in a protest and know so much about them, from their financial status to their time management skills.

laugh

I worked 10 hours today. I will clock in again at 5:15. All overtime. I have lots to do if/when I get time off. It isn't hard to figure out how people protesting a guy cutting entitlements have plenty of time lol.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 02:15 PM
People llc to protect their personal property. It isn't uncommon at all. I had a friend tell me I should..just in case. He is going by our laws. Lots of businesses fail. It's part of investing.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 01:45 PM
Trump is ambitious. He probably pays more in sales tax, property tax, luxury tax, than most Americans will ever pay in a lifetime. For God sakes, he donates his salary. Dems are money grubbing thieves out for every last penny.

Easttowest72's photo
Thu 11/08/18 11:12 AM
You mean the ones Trump didn't pay when he was 3 years old? I haven't heard anything real about Trump not paying his taxes. I use all the deduction I'm allowed and I assume everyone else does also. Stacy Abrams just didn't pay her taxes. The mayor of atl didn't pay her water bill, I think 63 times.But they voted her in because of the color of her skin. She can't even run her home.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25