Community > Posts By > Easttowest72

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 09:21 AM
Immigration can be changed to immediate deportation for illegals. No excuse or boohoos. Won't be hard to prove them guilty of illegal entry....When we get dems out of the way.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 04:33 AM

Illegitimate black birth rates speak for themselves. I don't see your brother being able to support two households. He might pay child support but I bet the majority is coming from welfare.. Medicaid etc. I comprehend very well. Like I said, if you cab prove paternity, get a child support order.

haaa. you know my brother now? lol

too much.

its called being married and/or sharing custody ... being a parent.

no welfare needed, all adults involved, parents and steps are employed.

regurgitating racist stereotypes doesn't reflect on one's comprehension of what is being written and shared.

why be concerned with proving paternity or support orders? Legally, I need no paternity proof, his name is on the certificate AND we were married when we had our child.

and by the way,

out of wedlock has nothing to do with the number of partners one has had, nada.

I comprehend just fine. You just said your brother doesn't pay child support and the step dad works and supports the child.

But you still haven't given a reason for not getting a child support order. Which seems so rare in your family.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 02:30 AM
Illegitimate black birth rates speak for themselves. I don't see your brother being able to support two households. He might pay child support but I bet the majority is coming from welfare.. Medicaid etc. I comprehend very well. Like I said, if you cab prove paternity, get a child support order.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 01:42 AM
Blacks are raised to be promiscuous and having kids out of wedlock is normal. Most whites teach their daughters not to screw everything that comes by because then a decent man won't marry them. When my daughter told me the girl was a whore, skin color was never mentioned. Now my daughter is married and a stay at home mom, while that girl has been passed around by blacks and damaged goods. No decent man will ever want her. Yes an *** whooping would have been better for the girl than the life long suffering she will endure.

One minute you claim nothing is wrong with being promiscuous and the next you want to claim i must live in the hood. You've seen the same things I do. I bet your brother's kids are on welfare. Since he choose not to be a dad. Just screw and run. Now on to the next. It's the norm in minorities.

File for a child support order if you can prove paternity. It's not rocket science.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 12:49 AM
CNN will run good news happening along the bottom of the screen while bashing Trump. He is correct and it's undebatable.
The economy is great. My alarm just went off a few minutes ago. I put my 1st $20 in my new retirement account, last Thursday. My son's gained $2,000 during the past 3 months. He has worked all night. I'll be taking over soon. Dem supporters won't take advantage of this great economy. It's not easy doing all the work a great economy offers. I'm tired from working on investments. I replaced two window panes and took down an old block building this weekend. Now it's time to bring home the bacon. Entitlements are being cut, so dems better get on-board.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 12:35 AM
I saw two candidates debating in CNN the other day. The Democratic candidate insulted older voters. The Republican candidate look at her and said wow you just eliminated a large percentage of people who are the ones who are most likely to vote. She quickly tried to change what she said.

Young people are more likely to repeat what they've been taught in school. But they are less likely to vote. We will soon see. My young adult kids aren't showing any interest in voting and I had a young black girl ask me if she would be arrested if she didn't vote. I don't see it working for the dems.

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 10/15/18 12:15 AM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Mon 10/15/18 12:22 AM
Well, you just assumed they live in the same community I do.

When my friend married her husband, she was telling me that he had a daughter same age as mine. As my daughter walked through the room I asked her if she knew xxxx. She said yes she is a whore. I quickly shushed her and was embarrassed hoping my friend didn't hear. Fast forward several years and my friend is supporting two black kids. My friend worked her way through college. She works in labor and delivery and takes several vacations a year out of the country. Her husband is a travel agent. I checked her taxes against mine. Her home is 2700sqft brick on 3 acres. Her taxes are worse than mine. What didn't happen was whooping that girls *** when she started screwing black men. Now the damage is done. Good chance these black kids won't turn out any better than whore mom and deadbeat dad.

My daughter's in laws don't even live in the same town. House is bigger than mine. The girls granddad is retired state patrol and now a preacher. What didn't happen was whooping her ***. Bottom line is we aren't all the same. We all don't have the same ambitions or desire to take care of our families.

You've mentioned white dad being in prison before. Looks like he is nothing but an embarrassment to his family. Will he get out in time to ever help you support your child?

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 05:59 PM
:thumbsup:

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 05:23 PM
It's a person's own personal choice to be promiscuous. The rates are very slim on a black man supporting his child or getting married. I have a friend supporting her husband's daughter's mixed kids. Dad of course doesn't. My daughter's father in law brought his wife's mixed grandchild to the game. Dad isn't in the pic of course. Why a woman would do that to herself is just crazy.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 03:27 PM
I didn't say she needed their approval. I said I'm sure she needed money and hid it from her parents for a long time. Because clearly dad ran off.

Being a fireman doesn't say anything about morals. I imagine she has been rode hard and put up wet. Probably has a weight problem.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 03:18 PM
We aren't talking about the crazy protesters who got arrested over the past several weeks, we are talking about voting for the candidates that will do what's best for our country.

Abolish ice and welfare for all isn't it.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 02:52 PM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sun 10/14/18 02:54 PM
White trash...i said decent white husband. Not something you see on Jerry Springer. Kaep's mom learned how fast that true love died when it was time for that man to step up. She gave herself another chance at life.

She probably hid it from her parents until it was too late for an abortion. They cost several hundred $$ that I'm sure that man didn't offer to pay.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 02:47 PM
Democrats didn't take on the issues. Not tarriffs, IMMIGRATION, South korea, etc. There wasn't a damn thing republicans could have blocked them from doing.

Everybody does it, isn't an excuse for bad behavior.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 02:14 PM

Kaep's mom could have gotten a job and a child support order. But that would make her dating situation any better.

Aids is transmitted through bodily fluids. Basically meaning sex and sharing of needles during drug use. Medical workers take precautions with every patient to avoid catching a disease.

Blacks make up half the aids death rates but are only 12 percent of the population.

or she could have given him to a TWO PARENT home that was already stable and raising children, which she did.

I know how AIDS is transmitted, and it takes only ONE time to get it so it isn't due to how often one is having sex or with how many people.

and AIDS is still not the topic of this thread.

She could have waited on marriage material before getting pregnant.

Stigma and the reason she wouldn't want to keep a black baby is what I was explaining. Her chances of marrying a decent white man would have been shot to hell if she had kept kaep. That's where his discrimination and hare lyes.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 02:05 PM

I can think for myself and
I'll vote against them for being democrat

doesnt seem consistent ... but whatever floats your boat.

I clearly explained why. Their shady dealings, smear campaigns, blocking Trump from doing what's best for our country. They can't campaign on issues because Trump is already doing the right thing. They lie to try and win votes from small minded people.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 12:17 PM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sun 10/14/18 12:19 PM
Kaep's mom could have gotten a job and a child support order. But that would make her dating situation any better.

Aids is transmitted through bodily fluids. Basically meaning sex and sharing of needles during drug use. Medical workers take precautions with every patient to avoid catching a disease.

Blacks make up half the aids death rates but are only 12 percent of the population.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 12:09 PM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sun 10/14/18 12:10 PM
:grin:

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 12:09 PM
I wasn't into politics much at all until I saw what happened in Missouri. That rioting was trying to come here and the school notified parents of the threat made by BLM. Obama did nothing.

I see the racism that Trump is enduring. I thought he would have gave up by now but he continues to fight to make our country a better place. I didn't vote for bush. I don't like him. I can think for myself. This Nov will be the 1st time I've ever voted for someone just because of the party they choose to be. That is because of the democrats and their shady dealings, smear campaigns, and blocking Trump from doing what's right. So even if they've campaigned on something I agree with, I'll be voting against them just for being a Democrat. I don't believe I'm alone in this thinking. They've done this to themselves.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 11:57 AM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sun 10/14/18 11:59 AM
Kaep's mom didn't choose not to purchase a child. She gave her child away instead of choosing to raise him.

Have you looked at the aids rate among African Americans in the U.S. It's scary. Blacks are very promiscuous. People see this in day to day lives. I had a black coworker who had her bf calling the lab after only being married 3 months. I've seen numerous affairs and listened to talk of family members with aids. It scares people.

As far as buttholes go I've warned my son and told him to look at the data also.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 10/14/18 11:49 AM

common sense rofl rofl rofl rofl

the great depression of 1929, who was president? republican, who controlled senate? republicans

and from Forbes (the money people)

Donald was absolutely right when he told Wolf Blitzer in 2004: “I’ve been around for a long time and it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.”

That’s right. Trump said out loud the same thing that Hillary Clinton has asserted—and top academics and journalists have confirmed. The same thing I’ve been compiling cold, hard government data on since 1980: By crucial metrics like GDP, job creation, business investment and avoiding recessions, the economy does a lot better with Democrats in the White House than with Republicans. Just one eye-opening example: Nine of the last 10 recessions have been under Republicans.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/11/07/trump-is-right-about-one-thing-the-economy-does-better-under-the-democrats/#4a5a1ecd6786

but yeah, yeah, republicans are SO Much better with the economy, and democrats will ruin everyone's ability to own a house ...

you guys actually believe this stuff? SMH

Its like it only needs to be said and poof, its fact, without any interest in verifying.

Its not the party. IT is the politics of the INDIVIDUALS in power.

Both parties have their duds and both have their models.

The economy was great when Clinton signed nafta. It took a few years to feel the effect but that doesn't mean it was a mistake of the next president. When confronted you go back in time before we were even born to dismiss the issues we are having today.

Trump is president. The economy is great. Voters need to focus on issues like immigration reform, tarriffs, welfare reform, security, infrastructure, and freedom. So far Trump seem to be doing the right thing on all of those while the democrats block him every chance they get.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25