Community > Posts By > iam_resurrected

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 11/11/19 07:10 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Mon 11/11/19 07:13 AM

Yeshua paid taxes ? where does this revelation come from ?
Yeshua obeyed Roman and Jewish law,if this is the case then why was he accused of blasphemy by Caiaphas and executed by the Romans for sedition ?
The Jewish laws against blasphemy were not designed to go against God.
The laws against disturbing the peace were not designed for or against God.

Mark 12:
14 And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?

15 Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt ye me? bring me a penny, that I may see it.

16 And they brought it. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar's.

17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

Luke 20:22
Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no?

Luke 20:24
Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar's.

Luke 20:25
And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

HERE IS WHERE THE JEWS [[LIES]] AND SAY JESUS CLAIMED TO DISOBEY THE GOVERNMENT AND NOT PAY THEM:

Luke 23:2
And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King

HERE IS JESUS PAYING TAXES:

Matthew 17:

24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

25 He saith, Yes
. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

i'm tired of putting out a post and it must be edited by those watching, because someone only speaks from a traditional point of teaching rather than from the viewpoint of Fact!!
^
nice way of saying they are tooooooo stupid to know the difference!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 11/11/19 07:02 AM

i have so much Faith in God, the moment i just get out of bed to pizz, the devil begins shaking because he knows all i do is bring God upon him!!

the devil is not running to a fire he knows he will get burnt!!

once you debunk their gospel they start ranting nonsense ...so how was the devil burnt when the devil had Uncle Arlo under contract...had grandpa speaking in tongue, had your grandmother rebuking demonic snakes... you guys had more demonic forces in your home then in the movie The Exorcist

darkness CANNOT exist in the light.

God is the darkness and light was created so that man can not see God and why the bible insist that no Man has never seen God ever

ever walk into a complete dark room and the moment you flip the light switch to on, the darkness no longer could be seen because the light overpowers it?

Lucifer is the lightbringer...so once you flip that light on guess who

that is the very same concept between the darkness of evil and light of God!!

Lucifer as the lightbringer and Jesus being the lightbearer is why it is of the belief that Jesus is the son of Lucifer

according to the Torah The Holy Spirit was an Angel...either Gabriel or Lucifer,...so when Jesus would pray to his father or his God in Heaven...Jesus was praying to Lucifer

what most people don't fully get in concept, is that Believers in God are commanded to follow the laws of Government, which are not of God. that means however the government is structured, which includes Science, we are to follow and obey those Laws.

that's why the Government(s) is God

the only time we are to go against those Laws, are when they are designed to go against God.

so if thou shalt not kill...then Christians shouldn't be soldiers

Yeshua paid taxes and obeyed the Roman and Jewish Laws until they went against God.

that is what led to His Death.

Jesus would have not been crucified if he didn't break both Roman and God's law

it is not too late to find the tallest building and jump to your insane freedom!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 11/11/19 07:01 AM

I truly do believe that a thing called God COULD exist, if it were an advanced alien capable of time/space travel, and liked to set up colonies of creatures and plants, and microorganisms, maybe like terrariums and farms, and mess with them occasionally as they develop.
Because it can time travel, God can seem to us to live forever, and this could explain apparent forgetfulness, and not showing up for long periods of Earth time. Only maybe occasionally sending a representative to check on the project and make suggestions. Apparently God is jealous, and wrathful, and loving, depending.
But I'm not sure about a magical, invisible, omnipotent friend type god.

first of all, we do not even know if we all are truly separate entities of Energy. that is a Scientific Guess to tie the Accident together in how they perceived the Universe began.

but i feel my keyboard and when i get cut. those are not memories i am supposed to replay because that is the supposed natural reaction to feeling a knife's edge and seeing your blood escape.

Energy would not feel. the keyboard may not feel me, but i can feel the keyboard. this is obviously more than just Energy here.

why do i mention Energy in the manner i have?

to me, the act of Believing in God, is a much easier pill to swallow than trying to claim Energy (which NEEDS a SOURCE) created itself and here we are. because now you must apply all facts of Energy to every living, created, and proposed idealism.

and let's be honest here, the Energy facts required to operate as a battery that is the Source are significantly different than a human eating food for Energy!!

not even the same concept or TRUTHS!!

so, i believe to accept God or to accept Energy (which Needs/Requires a separate source) in the form of how the Universe began is FACTUALLY the very SAME CONCEPT!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 11/11/19 06:50 AM

what most people don't fully get in concept, is that Believers in God are commanded to follow the laws of Government, which are not of God. that means however the government is structured, which includes Science, we are to follow and obey those Laws.

the only time we are to go against those Laws, are when they are designed to go against God.

Yeshua paid taxes and obeyed the Roman and Jewish Laws until they went against God.

but Science and Idealism designed to better humanity are not to be viewed as opposing, but rather as beneficial. it's when Science is focused upon its enemies more than finding new discoveries that we should be very leery of..

Yeshua paid taxes ? where does this revelation come from ?
Yeshua obeyed Roman and Jewish law,if this is the case then why was he accused of blasphemy by Caiaphas and executed by the Romans for sedition ?
The Jewish laws against blasphemy were not designed to go against God.
The laws against disturbing the peace were not designed for or against God.

Mark 12:
14 And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?

15 Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt ye me? bring me a penny, that I may see it.

16 And they brought it. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar's.

17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

Luke 20:22
Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no?

Luke 20:24
Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar's.

Luke 20:25
And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

HERE IS WHERE THE JEWS [[LIES]] AND SAY JESUS CLAIMED TO DISOBEY THE GOVERNMENT AND NOT PAY THEM:

Luke 23:2
And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King

HERE IS JESUS PAYING TAXES:

Matthew 17:

24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

25 He saith, Yes
. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 09:05 PM

Only from the heart you can touch the sky.

-Rumi

Another high sounding phrase i said, but then i came upon this story.

One day, a young boy came into the monastery and asked the Chief Monk, to give him some work and food.

The Chief Monk asked him: What have you read? What work can you do? What do you know?

The boy replied: I have not read in school nor do I have special skills but I can do jobs like washing utensils, cleaning up the cottages etc.,

The Chief Monk asked Are you sure you do not know anything else?

The young boy replied: Oh, yes, Sir. I play good Chess.

The Chief Monk said: Oh that's good. Now I shall test you in your game. He asked another monk to come with chess board and a table and then the pieces were all set on a table so that the game could start.

Before the game started the Chief Monk said: Now see here, I have a sword in my hand. The one who is defeated, his left ear will be severed.

The boy became nervous. However, without any other way to go, he agreed.

The game started. Initially, the boy made some mistakes in moves. His position on the board went from bad to worse. But then he concentrated completely and improved the position to a winning level.

As the game went on, the boy looked at the monk sitting opposite, concentrating on the board. The monk did not appear nervous but obviously he must have been disturbed within.

The boy then thought,
"I am a useless fellow. Nothing will change in the world if I lose the game and lose my ear. But this monk, is well read person, doing meditation and is sure to attain Buddha Hood. Why should he lose?"

So the young boy made a wrong move, so that the monk opposite could win the game !

The Chief Monk suddenly flashed his sword on the table and all the chess pieces scattered in different directions.

He then said to the boy: "The game is over and you are in. You can stay with us in the monastery hereafter."

The boy did not understand.

The Chief Monk explained:
"I did not ask you to play chess to find out how good you were in the game. But I was looking for two essential qualities that are necessary for Self realization.

One is Maha Prajna. The Great Awareness.
I found that in you. When your position in the game became bad, you put your entire attention on the game and improved the position.
This is Maha Prajna.

The second is Maha Karuna- The Great Compassion.
I found that also in you. When your opponent was about to lose the game, you looked at him with great compassion and deliberately made a wrong move so that he could win.

These two qualities are adequate to do sadhana and make life Meaningful

You are in.

And this my friends, explains why Tibet is closer to the sky.

pertaining to the story of Tibet and the monks, we breed tibetan mastiffs and the names Chog, Jigme, Tenzing,Jampa, and lobsang are specific registration names for my dogs, and each name also was a name of those Ancient Tibetan Monks.

the Breeder who first began restoring this breed, passed a myth along, that each pup is a rebirth of one of those Ancient Monks. and therefore should be named as such.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 08:55 PM

but Science and Idealism designed to better humanity are not to be viewed as opposing, but rather as beneficial. it's when Science is focused upon its enemies more than finding new discoveries that we should be very leery of..

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 04:16 PM

but you aren't that important i have the need to entertain.

getting a Perry Mason moment by debunking "the gospel of iam resurrected" was entertaining enough

i don't care if you accept my answers,

what answers ...you give fake answers for biblical things that happen 3,000 years ago that you had nothing to do with but yet can't answers simple questions about supposedly biblical things that happen to you both personally and recently

i only find it amusing you keep seeking for material to have an answer for that did not even exist in 1977.

are you saying that the devil didn't exist in 1977? ....you said since the trucker knew all your names therefore it had to be God, but yet you can't explain why the devil couldn't also know your names

THE DEVIL AND UNCLE ARLO
remember Uncle Arlo make a contact with the devil and died still under that contact ...so uncle arlo could have told the devil your names ...you guys were lost and stranded so it could have been the devil that sent a trucker to help and now you all could own the devil a favor ...and that is why your Father should have asked the trucker questions before stuffing all of you into that semi

THE QUESTION
how could 7 people fit into a semi ..it must have been like the Tardis in Dr. Who ... little on the outside but room for a warehouse on the inside

True and true. You said it. You were made for better things than sucking up to me, brother. If you live to seek pity, terrible things will happen to you. You were made for a greater purpose worth living for, and only you need to know what that is.

cool Narlycarnk..do you also read Tarot Cards? ..also would you happen to know what the winning lottery numbers are for today

i have so much Faith in God, the moment i just get out of bed to pizz, the devil begins shaking because he knows all i do is bring God upon him!!

the devil is not running to a fire he knows he will get burnt!!

darkness CANNOT exist in the light.

ever walk into a complete dark room and the moment you flip the light switch to on, the darkness no longer could be seen because the light overpowers it?

that is the very same concept between the darkness of evil and light of God!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 04:05 PM

MK .... Many people are seriously indoctrinated and will never get out. Some of them posting here are that way. They are unable to use critical thinking and need to follow and do what they are told to do.

It's sad but true. They need to follow the rules of an imaginary deity. They believe what's written in the bible no matter how terrible it may be. They make excuses for the killing and slavery and claim it's interpreted all wrong. And they even believe there's some reward after they die.

Even though it all sounds ridiculous, they still believe.

Agreed, they do, and is undoubtedly sad since the mistranslation of the original they are reading, explains God in a completely different light. A God who told David, I do not want Sacrifice nor Sin Offering. and the stubborn Jews are still sacrificing...

example, because their Bible is written in English, they believe the Jews from Mesopotamia (natural Aramaic speaking) were speaking in English 2,000 years ago in Jerusalem, Rome, Greece everywhere hahahahahaha

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 03:59 PM

Yes. Everything in me tells me there is a God.

But can you tell me something, please? What exactly is this God you believe in? Some sort of plasma, floating in space? Another human being, on this planet - or on another planet? Nobody seems capable of answering that question, and yet believers don't seem to think it matters! Believers are full of what God will do, does do, doesn't do, won't do, and more. But nowhere can I find a simple explanation of what God actually IS!

It's difficult to have a discussion about something that nobody can define!

i will define God for yo MK.

but i am also doing farm work and will answer later.

but i will be as clear and conclusive of how i see God from every aspect but in simple easy explanations that will make sense for you to understand my meaning.

Mk,

my idealism of God is simple:

in the Category of ...

SCIENTIST
MATHEMATICIAN
ENGINEER
PHILOSOPHER
TEACHER
DREAMER
CONSTRUCTOR
DESIGNER
CREATOR
BUILDER
ADVENTURER
SUPPLIER OF NEEDS
MIRACLE
THE ABSOLUTE UNKNOWN AND UNEXPLAINABLE
^
God is not just ALL of these, but the Greatest of them All!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 11:53 AM

Yes. Everything in me tells me there is a God.

But can you tell me something, please? What exactly is this God you believe in? Some sort of plasma, floating in space? Another human being, on this planet - or on another planet? Nobody seems capable of answering that question, and yet believers don't seem to think it matters! Believers are full of what God will do, does do, doesn't do, won't do, and more. But nowhere can I find a simple explanation of what God actually IS!

It's difficult to have a discussion about something that nobody can define!

i will define God for yo MK.

but i am also doing farm work and will answer later.

but i will be as clear and conclusive of how i see God from every aspect but in simple easy explanations that will make sense for you to understand my meaning.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 11:49 AM

you really are dense!!

the facebook post i copied/paste is a simple version to my Family, Friends, those associated with those involved in this story.

THEY ALREADY KNEW THE INTIMATE DETAILS FROM YEARS OF BEING ASSOCIATED AND HEARING US TALK ABOUT IT.

THIS STORY CAME TO BE BECAUSE A FRIEND IS HAVING AN ISSUE AND ASKED FOR EXAMPLES OF HOW GOD WORKED. SHE KNEW THIS STORY AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS MENTION THE HIGHLIGHTS AND IT JOGGED EVERYONE'S/HER MEMORY.

I DID NOT NEED SUCH DETAILS YOU WANT FROM ME WHEN I WAS ADDRESSING THEM!!

that mumbo jumbo don't work...either way it's still the gospel of iam resurrected and shouldn't stop you from answering a relevant question which applies to your situation ..if you can not explain it ...then your entire story is debunked

it's these Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile ... funches 3;16

THE QUESTION:
explain why the devil and his legion wouldn't know all of your names

but you aren't that important i have the need to entertain.

i don't care if you accept my answers, i only find it amusing you keep seeking for material to have an answer for that did not even exist in 1977.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 11:46 AM

Agreed. When I die all that will be left of me is the memories of family and friends. Same for you and other other creatures on this planet. There's no harm in misguided belief, it is just such a waste of time and effort!

I've not yet seen any mathematical proof that evolution is 'wrong' the only people I've met who make that claim are the JWs who knock at my door with their copy of 'The Watchtower'. Their own 'scientists' all agree that evolution is wrong - because their bible tells them it is wrong! What a daft reason for a 'belief'!!!

A belief is not what someone else tells you, it comes from within and is probably the summation of all the things you've heard, from family and friends, on the radio, in the pub, and anywhere else. Strange that my family are/were all Christians and my school was Catholic. None of that had any influence on my beliefs. I guess I worked it out for myself.

i am not pretending to konw where the JW's are getting their information either.

but as for myself, i look into all of pathways and directions Biologist have tried to connect the dots. and i look how Biology with this information attempts to mesh that with Chemistry and you can see the obvious problems awaiting.

every avenue we have has literally collapsed, but Evolution, due to the Unknown Circumstances behind the "what if's" concerning how the Universe began, is still our best viable guess because it has Accident written all over it!!

as superior intelligent a conglomerate group of minds can become in the process of finding a solution, it still is only a Guess!!

and if we die and that is it, then it was obviously still only a Guess.

however, if we die and there is an afterlife, then it was a very wrongful and a humanity at all Costs Guess!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 10:27 AM
mk,

when i die, i will definitely be buried and be no more on this earth.

does not mean i am no longer connected to the Universe, just i am no longer among the physically living.

if that is it then that is it, oh well!!

but if there happens to be more, and i happened to live like there is more, IF IT DOES HAPPEN when i die, then what's the harm?

and if i die and just become bacteria after living like there is a God, what's the harm?

and btw, it's not evolution, it's the mathematics that factually proves evolution is incorrect!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 10:07 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Sun 11/10/19 10:09 AM

really, we prayed because we was stranded?

would not being stranded where Bigfoot and UFOs hangout be the main reason of prayer

had that been the case we would had been praying all along.

you mention nothing in "the gospel of iam resurrected" about praying before being stranded ...also between the time you guys first realized you were lost until you believed you ran out of gas had to take 4 or 5 hours but yet you mention nothing about praying

we prayed because my Dad was about to walk off along that highway mountain stretch in west virginia.

actually in the gospel of iam resurrected it points to you guys praying because of the children...would the father only be worried about his own safety and not pray for his offspring ...but then again throughout the story your father were making some pretty unwise choices

keep taking what is said out of context. it reveals how desperately you are now drawing at straws!!

as you see it is you that is defiling the gospel of iam resurrected as you duck and dodge relevant questions that would help explain your gospel before it can be translated or perhaps in your case mistranslated into Hebrew text

THE QUESTION:
explain why The Devil and his legion wouldn't have know all of your names

you really are dense!!

the facebook post i copied/paste is a simple version to my Family, Friends, those associated with those involved in this story.

THEY ALREADY KNEW THE INTIMATE DETAILS FROM YEARS OF BEING ASSOCIATED AND HEARING US TALK ABOUT IT.

THIS STORY CAME TO BE BECAUSE A FRIEND IS HAVING AN ISSUE AND ASKED FOR EXAMPLES OF HOW GOD WORKED. SHE KNEW THIS STORY AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS MENTION THE HIGHLIGHTS AND IT JOGGED EVERYONE'S/HER MEMORY.

I DID NOT NEED SUCH DETAILS YOU WANT FROM ME WHEN I WAS ADDRESSING THEM!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 08:39 AM
i bought a pair of those rods. its has maybe a 2 inch 90% bent angle you hold onto while the other 18 inches just hang. when you get near water, which having livestock we run water lines from the Main to each pasture/barn, the hanging 18 inch portions begin swerving left and right. and as soon as you are directly over the water, those rods will overlap and cross one another making an X formation.

many years ago, people who believed in the natural powers and magic used similar rods to trick the peoples. maybe they found water and suddenly was looked as a great wizard or witch. how it actually works, i do not know. but it does work, that much i do know!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 08:26 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Sun 11/10/19 08:29 AM

I got my first glimpse of heaven, it was a fragment so small that I did not realize everyone was in it.

where i live at, each evening when it gets dark, the moon is so big it seems you should be able to reach out and touch it and the stars throughout the black skies just become illuminating.

the attacks towards my Testimony of what God has done for me, especially on these forums, took a sort of toll on me that i had forgot just going to God and giving it to Him to deal with.

after locking up the turkeys and chickens (from racoons and foxes and lions and bears) i was just standing on my property looking and examining this amazing display from the heavens.

now, i do believe in coincidence, chance, and sometimes general back luck, but more than often i know what the real source behind it is.

but, i looked into the northern corridors (God instructs us to look North when examining the skies) of the heavenly dark evening skies, and i saw something i have never seen in my 50 years on this planet observing the skies.

i just let out a burdening gasp of air and just said to God, i remember this Angel You sent to us, I remember what was said and what was promised, but God, DO YOU REALLY HEAR ME??

and as the last word left my lips, from the left horizon to the right horizon, like an arch in the rainbow, a bright yellowish/white light began from the left and like a pen was this visible line being created until it stretched from one side to the next and then it disappeared.

here in the mountains, being up 8500 feet above sea level, the skies at night appear like in a globe, you almost see the curvatures of the horizons, it does not appear flat but the skies appear curved and angled. and why this light appears curved. when the sun goes down past the mountains, you can see the next 2 planets glowing from the sun's reflection. it is so amazing here!!

but, i just thought that was interesting and i have never seen a line being made from left to right and the moment it reached the right half it all just disappeared.

but to see it after asking was nice and that moment felt very refreshing!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 08:00 AM

NO, FUNCHES, YOU DON'T GET IT THAT GOD REALLY DOES EXISTS AND HIS TRUE FOLLOWERS KNOW HIM!!

you don't know God you can only have Faith in him, Jesus thought he knew God and was forsaken and died which is why the same thing could have happened to your family, to believe otherwise is to to place yourself above Jesus, that is why your Father made a bad choice by not asking the stranger how he knew your names ....can you explain why Satan and his legion wouldn't know all your names?

THERE WAS NEVER A NEED TO FEAR BECAUSE IT WAS GOD, NOT THE ILLITERATE MADE UP BOOGIE MAN!!

you stated that you guys were stranded out there for so long that you felt the need to pray...that's an indication of fear ...also why pray to the one that stranded you out there in the first place

and anyone showing up when there was literally no traffic,

and yet you guys showed up there ....are you angels? ...

would in any circumstance not be aware to look for someone like us stranded. and then to show up and know our names and towns we lived in, from out of the blue, LOGICALLY does not reward the illness you would feel!!

here's a simple explanation ...your aunt didn't show up at the meeting place so her trucker boyfriend went out looking for her

you live n the realm where fear does handicap you, i do not!!

but you said that you were in an incident in which you were so frozen in Fear that you wouldn't help those that were burning alive next to you ...so would you like to retract that statement of not living in a realm of fear

so far none of these incidents prove the existence of God actually the opposite ...so can you reveal the next story that perhaps would

really, we prayed because we was stranded?

had that been the case we would had been praying all along.

we prayed because my Dad was about to walk off along that highway mountain stretch in west virginia.

keep taking what is said out of context. it reveals how desperately you are now drawing at straws!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 07:57 AM

An old mate told me a true war story. He was there.
A group of special forces guys were taking a meal break, and one religious fellow said something about 'god's plan' that really annoyed a non believer, and it was the last straw for him. The non believer picked up and threw a can of food which hit his temple and killed the religious man instantly without warning or pain. Then he said "where's your F---ing god now".

Was the non believer the unwitting instrument used to save the believer from further suffering in war, with a perfect killing throw guided by god ?
Or
Did god abandon the believer and leave him to be bullied and killed ?

Where was his god, and did it have any bearing or influence on the event at all.

P.S. We better reach concensus soon because the Do-Do has probably got his finger poised over the button, ready to freeze time, while still allowing the gnashing of teeth and wearing of sack cloth and ashes.

that SAME GOD in your parable, is the SAME GOD who said, the WORLD hated Me first and will HATE YOU because you follow Me, and then told His own Disciples they would die HORRIFIC DEATHS because they CHOOSE to believe in GOD!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 11/10/19 07:53 AM

I have never tried to classify your belief as anything because I have never understood anything you have said.

no, you just back Tom's post like he is answering towrads me correctly. what Tom posts is some excellent additions, but that is not what believing in God es about ot supposed to be about.

To help me figure it out, I would really like a simple explanation of what it is you actually believe - but without all the complicated wording you have used in your past contributions. Your words are like a butterfly, jumping about from one thing to another with no apparent connection between them.

what i actually and deep seeded within me BELIEVE:

1. God (i believe Science explains God like the majority of Scientists WHO BELIEVE IN GOD claim Science does) - (i like what the ancient Greek Historians wrote about Yeshua being a real person, performed miracles beyond all other human capabilities, was crucified, and 3 Ancient Greek Historians even wrote He factually Resurrected from the DEAD)

2. I buy Science absolutely with one exception that we should be removing we evolve from other Species

3. I can even buy the Big Bang since knowing at the very MOMENT of CONCEPTION, when the sperm breaks and penetrates the egg, according to Science, there is a SPARK OR FLASH OF BRIGHT LIGHT THAT IGNITES AND SUDDENLY LIFE HAS ERUPTED
!!

No, I don't think so. Having a partner to live with is totally different from living on your own!

having a partner is also one of several REASONS humans can be STRESSED and die of heart failure...so it goes both ways!!

Very kind of you to call me intelligent and intellectually smart. That is very different from what you said in your ealier posts. In one of them, you were so rude as to call me a liar. What did I say to change your mind about me? I'm still the same person and still know for sure that you are a deluded religious nutter! laugh

i put everything into context looking at this from your viewpoint. i personally believe had you been able to be around your Grandfather like i was with mine, some of his views might have made sense. and even if not, i feel bad that you were not able to have that time with your Grandfather.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 11/09/19 12:19 PM

tell your anecdotes to the 3 mothers and 6 children
murdered last week in mexico...i'm sure their survivors
will be comforted knowing how the omnipotent God Almighty
saw fit to bring gasoline to a stranded motorist and ignore their
families plight....GO and witness to them

#HolierThanThou

if i could i would!!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25