Community > Posts By > iam_resurrected

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 07/18/19 11:37 AM
Richard Dawkins is all over the place:

Pew Research did a study on the Mental Illness of Atheist and Non-Believers in God vs Believers in God:

The Results:

Much research indicates that religious people as a group tend to have better mental health than the ‘nones’ as a group. This is manifest in various indicators, including lower rates of depression, anxiety, suicide, self-harm, and substance use among the religious.

Richard Dawkins himself has joked about atheists possibly being ‘despairing neurotics driven to suicide by relentless cosmic angst’ because they lack the emotional and psychological consolations of religion.

hahahahahahahaha I have been correct all along!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 07/18/19 11:21 AM
Tom,

The Math is not off, there is no listing for 9%.

It's why I commented that some might believe or not believe but rather keep it quiet due to their position.

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 07/18/19 11:17 AM

Thinking to myself..."this won't be popular Mike but......."

I hope so, I am. Sorry but I'm not comfortable around homos. I'm more honest than I am PC.
I do think you're born with that in you, just like child molesters are born with that in them > . <

The latest on the "Gay Gene:"

'There is no gay gene':
https://geneticliteracyproject.org/.../there-is-no-gay-gene-but-study-suggests-genetics-...
Oct 26, 2018 - “There is no gay gene,” Ganna said, “but rather non-heterosexuality ... But that doesn't mean that genes control sexual behavior or orientation.

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 07/17/19 02:01 PM

Things evolved things are still evolving if they didn't how could you explain how super bugs came about cause they haven't always being about they change look at how bacteria grows it starts small and gets bigger that's how life came about on this funny little rock we call earth it is adapt or die and that's all that has gone on forever I always come back to IF god created everything then fair enough but there is a lot of questions about gods sanity needs to be asked like wtf happened to god for him to create the platypus a egg laying mammal with a ducks bill was that something where god needs to fill his quota of mammals and only had spare parts so chucked em together.

Just because life forms adapt and evolve do not prove the Theory of Evolution is correct. Things can adapt and evolve under Intelligent Design. What's interesting, when Science hits a speed bump, they toss in "Randomness." But Intelligent Design accounts for everything.

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 07/17/19 09:28 AM
The question then:
If Medical Science confirms that Darwin was literally BAT-****-CRAZY, does that mean those who bought into his insanity are also BAT-****-CRAZY?

I have no issue believing so!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 07/17/19 09:14 AM

Just out of interest... have you been raised at school with biology based on Darwin or was he considered a heretic?

This thing came up due to a book I'm reading, and I remembered that when I was a teach I was told to never ever address Darwin and Darwinian theory as I'd get sacked on the spot.
I was like "Wot?!?"
As far as I can remember I've been taught that myself at school, so I didn't get it. Now I understand there's a clash between religion (I take it mostly Christianity) and Darwin.
And I'm wondering if Darwin is considered taboo at schools in other countries as well.
I'm officially Catholic, raised in a Catholic area, and if I remember correctly I have been taught Darwin, so I wonder if it's just other religions who are against this?

Personally, I would sue the school my children attended if they were being taught something introduced to the world by a man who suffered from severe MENTAL ILLNESS!!

CHARLES DARWIN // AGORAPHOBIA
Scholars still debate just exactly what problems Darwin suffered from, but whatever they were, they were serious. Despite his famed five year voyage on the Beagle (and the publication it led to) making his career, Darwin was virtually incapacitated the entire time. While he concentrated on his physical symptoms as the cause of all his suffering, the constant trembling, nausea, hysterical crying, and visual hallucinations (among other things) seem to have been mostly caused by a severe case of agoraphobia that kept him virtually bedridden from the time he turned 30. Darwin's fear of people meant he would even avoid conversations with his own children, writing, "I am forced to live… very quietly and am able to see scarcely anybody and cannot even talk long with my nearest relations." In at least one letter he mentions feeling like committing suicide due to the publication of On the Origin of Species, the controversy over which caused him much distress. He may have also suffered from OCD and hypochondria, as he kept meticulous records of every new or recurring symptom.

Darwin suffered from VISUAL HALLUCINATIONS, felt like COMMITTING SUICIDE, DEPRESSION, OCD, HYPOCHONDRIA.

^
And people follow Darwin's work like it was Gospel when he was literally a BASKET CASE full of several forms of MENTAL ILLNESSES!!

Morons!!

You say that but most people suffer from mental issues or some degree and in your life whether you will admit it or not you will have but fair enough you would rather have you kids taught that god who no one knows or can see mad 2 people who had 3 kids one got killed and that's where we all came from.

I know, due to incest and genetics being introduced throughout the human Species has done nothing but skewed our chances at being sane.

But the ones who suffer greatly tend to follow those who suffered greatly themselves.

Look at Evolution and the majority who followed Darwin's Bat-****-Crazy Idealisms!!

They both are equally BAT-****-CRAZY!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 07/17/19 09:10 AM
Too bad for Evolutionists, what Darwin himself kept records of, from what he was experiencing and suffering proves in the medical sciences, he was literally BAT-**** CRAZY!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 07/17/19 08:27 AM

Just out of interest... have you been raised at school with biology based on Darwin or was he considered a heretic?

This thing came up due to a book I'm reading, and I remembered that when I was a teach I was told to never ever address Darwin and Darwinian theory as I'd get sacked on the spot.
I was like "Wot?!?"
As far as I can remember I've been taught that myself at school, so I didn't get it. Now I understand there's a clash between religion (I take it mostly Christianity) and Darwin.
And I'm wondering if Darwin is considered taboo at schools in other countries as well.
I'm officially Catholic, raised in a Catholic area, and if I remember correctly I have been taught Darwin, so I wonder if it's just other religions who are against this?

Personally, I would sue the school my children attended if they were being taught something introduced to the world by a man who suffered from severe MENTAL ILLNESS!!

CHARLES DARWIN // AGORAPHOBIA
Scholars still debate just exactly what problems Darwin suffered from, but whatever they were, they were serious. Despite his famed five year voyage on the Beagle (and the publication it led to) making his career, Darwin was virtually incapacitated the entire time. While he concentrated on his physical symptoms as the cause of all his suffering, the constant trembling, nausea, hysterical crying, and visual hallucinations (among other things) seem to have been mostly caused by a severe case of agoraphobia that kept him virtually bedridden from the time he turned 30. Darwin's fear of people meant he would even avoid conversations with his own children, writing, "I am forced to live… very quietly and am able to see scarcely anybody and cannot even talk long with my nearest relations." In at least one letter he mentions feeling like committing suicide due to the publication of On the Origin of Species, the controversy over which caused him much distress. He may have also suffered from OCD and hypochondria, as he kept meticulous records of every new or recurring symptom.

Darwin suffered from VISUAL HALLUCINATIONS, felt like COMMITTING SUICIDE, DEPRESSION, OCD, HYPOCHONDRIA.

^
And people follow Darwin's work like it was Gospel when he was literally a BASKET CASE full of several forms of MENTAL ILLNESSES!!

Morons!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 07/17/19 08:15 AM

Careful dude, yer delusions and assumptions are dripping.
rofl

Not really. According to the Scientist performing the Pew Research Poll, Scientists fall into 2 categories.

(1) Believers in a PERSONAL GOD

The Pew Research Center poll of scientists also found that levels of religious faith vary according to scientific specialty and age. For instance, chemists are more likely to believe in God (41%) than those who work in the other major scientific fields. Meanwhile, younger scientists (ages 18-34) are more likely to believe in God or a higher power than those who are older.

According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power

(2) Suffering from Mental Illness

COLLECTION | 30 APRIL 2018

Science careers and mental health
Science’s hyper-competitive environment and its ‘publish or perish’ culture can breed anxiety and depression. Nature's latest global graduate survey, published in October 2017, showed 31% of all respondents had sought help for anxiety or depression. And an international study of scientists published in Nature Biotechnology in March 2018 provided compelling evidence of a mental health crisis in depression with nearly 40% of respondents showing signs of moderate to severe depression. Parallels can be drawn to connect creativity to major mental disorders including bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, major depressive disorder, anxiety disorder, and ADHD. For example, studies[3] have demonstrated correlations between creative occupations like science and people living with mental illness.

That rather explains in great detail that 51% of scientists believe in a Personal God vs 40% confirm scientists suffer from some form of mental disorder.

People who suffer from mental disorders are generally unable to believe in a power higher than themselves.[7]

^
If that last sentence is correct, that means according to what I am posting, that 51% of Scientists believe in God + 40% of the Atheist Scientists suffer from some form of Mental Disorder = 91% of all Scientists!!

^
If that is correct, it means the ones discussing relocating to Mars are the ones who are Mentally Ill!!

Like I said already, You are listening to mental midgets and being fooled by them!!

It's difficult to take anyone serious, who is obviously fooled by the Mentally Ill!!

And it would appear, many who follow Science but are not a part of Science, are being fooled by those within Science who are legally diagnosed with a Mental Disorder!!

Do you know how FUNNY THAT IS FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha talk about PRICELESS!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 07/16/19 10:38 PM

Is Religion homophobic?

Back on topic...
Some are some are not.
Religion is not a universal belief system.

I believe the better way to ask this question is:

What Faith or belief system would actually help homosexuals vs those systems that would judge them and tear them down?

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 07/16/19 09:16 PM

I said insence not incest:see_no_evil:
You know, those sticks people light, that smell, they're often made out of flowers I think
patchouli seems to be a popular 1

hahahaha, yeah I knew what you said.

I personally like the incense from India :thumbsup:

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 07/16/19 07:20 PM

Does that mean everything I have ever done that people don't like wasn't me it was cause I took some headache pills once :D I'll remember that if I'm in court lol.

hahahahaha yeah, I got a kick out of those articles myself. But it's interesting to know, people have used this as an excuse for being who they are or have become.

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 07/16/19 09:55 AM

Okay, when did this turn into nature vs nurture debate?

Personally I think both are equally valid

And science claims a lot of things.
A psychological disorder, is rather an arbitrary opinion, often used to peddle drugs, make money.
It is also the bogeyman, who wants 1 of these disorders and to be locked up in the Looney bin, unless it has of course somehow become fashionable
And are the folks with these disorders opinions valid, they're crazy anyway, or do we just listen, out of pity
Is this thread maybe going off track?
Who knows?
Are the Spanish Inquisition homophobic?
Put that inscence down, lighting it at certain moon phases, you will be shot, infidel, seize him, and his free thinking low morals

Actually, the thread went from opinionated based upon beliefs, religious beliefs, to how a person becomes as such.

But the silver lining here is, if incest caused most of the traits people have, then it does not matter what your belief system claims. Facts are facts and that is supposedly what we all want.

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 07/16/19 09:01 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Tue 07/16/19 09:03 AM

The Trinity is a lie.

The local Church near me is named 'Holy Trinity' church. Anglicans, Catholics, Methodists, Baptists...... and probably more all believe in the 'Holy Trinity'. However, the JWs don't believe in it. Although they call themselves Christians, mainstream Christians believe in the Holy Trinity, JWs do not.

These arguments are rather like the one about the size of an angel and how many can dance on the head of a pin!

From my point of view as someone who has no belief in such myths and fairy tales, this stuff is amusing in part and confusing in part. If I try to understand any of it, my head hurts.

A bit like car enthusiasts arguing whether a Ferrari is as good as a Lambo, or not. To an ordinary man who has an ordinary car, such arguments are a total meaningless waste of time. Same situation here, I think! :smile:

Actually, these discussion are due to the mistranslated English Bible. If we only had the same Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek that were originally written, we would not even be having such a discussion.

It cracks me up to see someone quoting their Bible as literal fact because they have not reasoned yet their Bible is a translation of a second translation. From the originals, Jerome in the 5th Century translated them into the Latin Vulgate. From there, we had German/English/whatever translations. But none of those were actually translated from the original source.

It's the same as talking to someone who understands trigonometry with someone who barely understands addition.

Until they understand their Bible is literally a second hand translation, they have no desire to seek for the truth!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 07/16/19 08:52 AM

So, then..
Do you believe someone can take a prescribed drug and "become" a pedophile, thief, rapist, etc?
I don't hold that view...
I feel that the propensity to do those things already existed in that person..the drugs just minimized the "filter"...in a way that alcohol lowers the filter of some people and they say things they wouldn;t otherwise.

No, the general person today has very limited morals. Everyone is basically self absorbed. A person can simply become fixated on anything because no one around is there to provide guidelines.

Science claims that 1 in every 3 babies born have some form of genetic dysfunction, or known better as Psychological Disorder. This is the result of years of basic incest that have caused the normal genetics to become skewed. So no behavior we see today is factually considered normal, even those we presume as sane. It's just genetically impossible.

Example:
Rattle Snakes do not normally breed with other Species of Rattle Snakes outside their own Species.

But a human Species will breed with every human Species available to them.

Due to this alone, we have genetically modified our "Inherited Traits."

So bottom line, NO ONE is born the way they are. They are born as such, because if they traced their lineage to its beginnings, they would find where the genetics became modified and skewed. It's why a couple can have 7 children and none of them look the same, have the same behaviors, and each possess their own Disorder.

We did this to ourselves, well, our ancestors did it to us!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 07/16/19 08:31 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Tue 07/16/19 08:33 AM

SPACE is an ARTIST CONCEPT and NASA is a FRAUD.

Meanwhile, back in reality . . .

What would be the point of people living on Mars?

It will never happen!!

Look at the average member of Science. A person totally unresponsive of being an active member to society. A person whose mind roams mindlessly on things that are imaginary. A person who forms concepts based upon their own delusions due to a form of Autism and other Psychological Disorders. A person who is completely lost touch with reality.

If you removed Mathematics and what we can do by using triangles, geometric symbols, formulas, equations, a Scientist would be completely lost.

If you take a calculator and just play around with it you will come up with some interesting results. These results are not factually sound, but they could give someone an idea of how the result can be used. This is very much like science,

Example:
When I was a child we had around 7 known dinosaurs. As I became a young adult, we had broken those down to sub-Species of the original dinosaur. Today, they are presenting creatures through animation that look nothing like what my 7 dinosaurs did, but today's scientist claim these pre-existing dinosaurs were the Species before my dinosaurs.

What I have concluded about Science since I do live in the Mathematical World, all I need is to have some form of mental deformity, the ability to not be able to relate to the real world, no ability to format logical reasoning, and then allow my genetically impaired mind to roam, and just like a horrible trip on acid, I could easily possess these same mythical images that today's Science proposes.

But the real kicker here for me is, we have certifiably sane people following the direction of the insane and they all wonder why their life is in such the hole as it is. Who allowed and gave permission to these mental midgets to act and pretend to be the problem solvers of society? For every one Theory that works, 100 fail at the cost of our own lives (chemistry - medications). Some of these buffoons are those who stare off into the corner and have no interaction with humanity at all, and we are letting them be our reasoning?

This world deserves to die for following the advice and direction of the mentally ill!!

Why should we relocate to a new planet under the guidance and direction of fools who cannot fix our current planet? On a new planet, these literal RETARDS will bring DOOM like they have already here to whatever society and Species are left!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 07/16/19 01:37 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Tue 07/16/19 01:42 AM
QUESTION #1 TO iam_resurrected: If Jesus/Yeshua and Jehovah the Father were one and the same why did Jesus/Yeshua inform his disciples: "The words that I have spoken to you do not come from me"?

Because Philip asked Him. And Yeshua explained.
And what Yeshua explained is how Paul describes Yeshua in Colossians:

ܗܘ ܕܗܘܝܘ ܕܡܘܬܐ ܕܐܠܗܐ ܕܠܐ ܡܬܚܙܐ ܘܒܘܟܪܐ ܕܟܠܗܝܢ ܒܪܝܬܐ
15 who, that is to say, is The Image of Alaha {God} who is not seen.

This verse claims if we see the invisible God we see Yeshua, when we see Yeshua, we are seeing the invisible God!!

What you refuse to accept, is that the Father is OMNIPRESENT. He could be in Heaven and in the flesh body as Yeshua at the same time!! He is God after all!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 07/16/19 01:31 AM

They have their own version of the Canon. I personally use the Hebrew-Greek-Aramaic, but the KJV alone is good enough to reveal their inconsistencies in a side by side comparison.

They don't believe in the Deity of Yeshua.
I show them John 14:7-10, this is where Yeshua reveals He is the Father (verse 10).

Let the Holy Spirit guide You!!

How does John 14:7-10 reveal just the opposite of what scripture reference I provided in the Aramaic?

You have to literally deny what you are reading in those verses to achieve 2 separate people. How can the "Father Living inside my Body" saying what you hear Me say, and doing what you see Me do collate to 2 people?

The WORD is the "Same" as the Father, since the WORD comes from the Father!!

iam_resurrected:

You claimed in your previous post, copied above, that John 14:7-10 reveals the Diety of Jesus and that in verse 10 "Yeshua reveals He is the Father." The context to John 14:10 does the exact opposite. (Context refers to surrounding words within the verse and even surrounding verses and chapters of the same Bible book.)

You chose to ignore words within verse 10 that contradict your Trinitarian philosophy. Notice below the capitalized words within the quotation of John 14:10, quoted from two different Trinitarian Bibles:

Good News Translation
"Do you not believe, Philip, that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? THE WORDS THAT I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU," Jesus said to his disciples, "DO NOT COME FROM ME. The Father, who remains in me, does his own work."

New International Version
"Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I DO NOT SPEAK ON MY OWN AUTHORITY. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work."
https://biblehub.com/john/14-10.htm
Jesus/Yeshua told his disciples that the words were not his own.

QUESTION #1 TO iam_resurrected: If Jesus/Yeshua and Jehovah the Father were one and the same why did Jesus/Yeshua inform his disciples: "The words that I have spoken to you do not come from me"?

Notice another part of the context within the same chapter 14. Notice the capitalized words while you read it.

Good News Translation
"If you love me, you will obey my commandments. I WILL ASK THE FATHER, and HE WILL GIVE YOU another Helper, who will stay with you forever. (John 14:15-17)

QUESTION #2 TO iam_resurrected: If Jesus/Yeshua was also Jehovah the Father, why would he need to "ask the Father, and HE WILL GIVE YOU another Helper"?

NeutralZone2

... be swift about hearing, slow about speaking, slow about wrath...." (James 1:19-20)

The Trinity is a lie. Even the Church Fathers followed the Apostles example and baptized in the Name of Yeshua.

The first idealism of the Trinity is actually found in the Bible. It's the worship of Baal, which is Satanism.

These verses are from Paul:

Ephesians 4:6 — One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
^
This verse alone proves only the Father is God.

1 Corinthians 8:6 - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him.

I mention Paul because without a doubt, he was the most learned, educated of all of the Canon Writers.

And we know that Paul knew the Jews only believed in "one person" being God, not three.

Here is a Scribe telling Yeshua that God is only one person and Yeshua (Jesus) confirming the Scribe was correct:

This is what the Scribe claims:
Mark 12:
32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
33 And to love him
^
Notice the Scribe calls the ONE GOD He in verse 32 and Him in verse 33
?

Let's see if Yeshua corrects the Scribe or agrees with the Scribe:
Mark 12:
And when Jesus saw that he answered correctly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.
^
Yeshua confirms to the Scribe that God is only "one person."

We know Yeshua was not afraid to correct people if they were wrong, look what He does to the Pharisees...but to this Scribe, He does not correct him

So knowing the Jews believe God is "One Person, not three" you would think that the most educated writer, Paul, knowing how the Jews believed God = One Person would correct them in his (13) letters. But he does not, he not only confirms God is One Person, but in Acts:19, he Baptized in Yeshua's Name Only, not the trinity.

I will end on this, ONLY the mistranslated English Bibles make it appear that God is 3, the Hebrew, the Aramaic, and the Greek make it clear that God is ONE PERSON!!

The only trinity Doctrine found in your Bible, is the Satanic Baal Trinity Doctrine!!

That leaves a very important question, why are you trying to make God into the same Doctrine as Satan
?

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 07/16/19 01:00 AM
I am not fully aware of the specifics and details pertaining to these 2 claims I am providing, but it does make you think that being Gay is not a genetic disposure at all:

Heterosexual Man Says He's Gay After Taking Prescription Drug
https://www.ibtimes.com/heterosexual-man-says-hes-gay-after-taking-prescription-dru...
Apr 17, 2018 - Heterosexual Man Says He's Gay After Taking Prescription Drug ... described himself as once being heterosexual claimed that a prescription drug he ... January when he started to feel uncomfortable side effects from the drug, ...

Parkinson's drugs 'made me gambler, thief and gay sex fiend' | World ...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/dec/09/france.health
Dec 9, 2007 - Parkinson's drugs 'made me gambler, thief and gay sex fiend' ... disturbing side effects, estimated to affect up to 15 per cent of those taking the drugs. ... Jambart was given different medication and his disorders disappeared.

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 07/12/19 11:23 PM

From my experiences with things happening that science itself cannot prove otherwise... I think no matter what mankind believed upon in the past and into the future... That yes Jehovah or something else is out there.. I've had dreams that my conscious was my conscious in sleep and I looked around and it was real and it was life... I pinched my arm to see if I was dreaming... still asleep... I pinched my arm willingly and felt the pinch... I saw my grandmother sitting right before me who had been gone for several years... She told me some things that I've been searching life for this answer to what I'm searching for... she then whispered... It'll find you when it's time. This thing I'm looking for? Love and Heavy amounts of success... I woke up and began writing... My grandmother was known for writing... and that dream sprung me forward to become a poet and a writer in general… After the dream I began to dive deep into the unknown. That I believe in a lil bit of anything and everything... And this belief is going to make me famous? Time can only tell what's meant to be if anything...

Dreams are both Powerful and full of meaning. Hope it works out for you!!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next