Community > Posts By > iam_resurrected

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/06/19 04:54 PM

cindy crawford is photogenic
memories are photographic...

doesn't matter though, cause i don't believe any of your nonsense anyway

that's good. but in this scenario ,you would be calling all 6 of us liars, especially my Mother.

don't ever make a comment about any of my posts ever again, do you understand that old man?

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/06/19 02:38 PM

yes just the facts, according to a six year old boy in 1977 who couldn't have
possibly been influenced by the adults in your scenario...

oh, maybe you didn't have one, but color television was mosdef around
in 1977 hahaha I know I was 27 yrs old then...

i'm of the opinion that all of you believed exactly what your father told
you to believe...without question

#My2Cents

we were driving from Indiana to Western Kentucky for my Grandfather's funeral and the signs routed us to West Virginia because of supposed construction, which the signs were different when we went back.

but still, i absolutely do not believe i was coerced into believing anything when in the first grade i was diagnosed with a photogenic memory. i remember it all like it just happened yesterday, all but when my Dad went to the State Police Depot. maybe we were sleeping by then. was a long night.

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/06/19 02:23 PM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Wed 11/06/19 02:25 PM
something else that might interest you.

outside of every time i discuss this story i call and see how those are that experienced this with me. and i am not even sure how and why i missed this point, but my Mother said when the semi vanished and we followed to see if we could find it, your Dad went immediately to the State Highway Depot. she says, after the officers called the adults in and questioned them, the Officers confirmed there had been 2 other incidents involving a semi. and that the officers have spent time on that road stretch searching for that semi, and no other drivers seemed to be even aware of that semi in existence. but it was my Dad who was the first person to catch the license plate.

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/06/19 01:37 PM
funches, your answers are based upon 20/20 after the fact.

you may seem all legit, but even as a part time sheriff, my own father was dumbfounded during the situation with his training. he got the license plate and nothing ever matched to a prior or current registration. it was a made up plate.

so go ahead and continue to assume you have a clue, because when it comes to my own experiences, you only know the words you read and nothing else attached to them!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/06/19 09:51 AM
but anyways, this was not one person, me, experiencing, hearing, seeing, riding in the semi, watching it vanish into thin air...this was SIX PEOPLE experiencing this and all saw the same thing even when asked about afterward. we really all somehow saw the one true angle of what happened. it was not collaborating with bits and pieces, we just all saw it the very same way!!

because God revealed it to us all the SAME WAY!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/06/19 09:47 AM
and this is in west virginia 1977, no mobile technology or personal laptops.

how does the driver know our names and where we are from with not having the technology to find as such today?

this is 1977, probably before you were born. this is black and white tv only. this is when walkie talkies and S.O.S. actually meant something on land!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/06/19 09:43 AM
and btw, catch what my mother states specifically about finding out later what we were saved from:

so when the miracle happened, it did when we needed it to:

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/06/19 09:40 AM
ok funches,

explain this and this was on facebook where all who know me and those involved could chime in and call us liars or confirm what we were discussing...all confirmed btw!!

but, i want you to read what i posted and then the reply from my own mother who was in this particular miracle with me and 4 other people who all witnessed. so read and then give me your mumble jumble because i don't buy a single thing you believe is worth selling!!

Yesterday at 10:33 AM ·
i find it interesting that we are almost n the year 2020 and the things i do and say can be found 40 years ago from when Grandpa was stating them.

i was thinking the other day, about when i spoke to my Dad about when Grandpa and Grandma McGlynn were in bed after a long and successful Revival had ran its course, and the SNAKE that crawled between them and then began SPEAKING to Grandpa to which Grandpa REBUKED the SNAKE it just VANISHED:

then i remembered when Grandpa Jay Ousley passed away and we (my Dad, Mom, Betsy, Nana, Aunt Elaine, and myself) were driving to the funeral and ended up lost in the middle of West Virginia.

my Dad prayed and was ready to grab the fuel can and begin walking the long dark highway when out of nowhere (when the literal past 5 hours NO TRAFFIC)a semi pulled over and loaded all of us up.

THEN THE REAL STORY BEGINS:

the driver of the semi LOOKED AT ALL OF US, KNEW OUR NAMES (we did not say i am...he ALREADY KNEW OUR NAMES AS IN ALL OF OUR NAMES) plus told us that WE WOULD ALL BE in Paradise one day.

and then after dropping us off, the highways ran literally up and down steep hills. we watched him leave and head down the first valley but NEVER CAME UP THE OTHER SIDE.

we were all like what just happened?

by that time our vehicle was ready and we chose to go investigate.

we concluded it was an ANGEL OF ALMIGHTY GOD because he was not sitting at the bottom of the valley, he was completely VANISHED and we watched and never saw him drive up the other side.

those MIRACLES still happen today but not as often because peeps no longer believe as they did.

but i can feel those MIRACLES erupting again because it's the "Last Days." and when they begin happening peeps better better get themselves wholeheartedly right with God!!

6 Comments

Marcie: Like aunt Elaine said we have just been entertained by an angel. We didn't understand at the time but the Lord opened our eyes and understanding to what happened. We were saved from something we didn't even know was going on at the time. God revealed it to us when we got to our destination. He's always looking out for us.
Delete or hide this
· Reply · 1d

Rich: and just not long ago, remember that guy i work with Bob who i was telling this same story and then called you and you said word for word what i did and he just about had a real JESUS moment there himself? he was a heroine addict and then was placed on the methadone treatment plan. that story and your confirmation hit him that he has not needed to go that treatment plan and not wanting heroine since that time. so this story has POWER because it is ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 1d

Marcie: Yes I remember talking with him. Tell him I'm so thankful he's found a true friend in JESUS.
Delete or hide this
· Reply · 1d

Rich: i will. he is from Detroit and had friends who believed in God. and he said he knew God existed and was praying a lot in life. sometimes it just takes a literal touch revealing God to know just how real God is to have it finally click for yourself...now he knows that he knows God is REAL hahahahaha

this is a TRUE and FACTUAL story that happened to my Aunt, my Grandmother, my Father, my Mother, my Sister, and Myself:

you can see my mother discussing this.

there are other comments confirming this but i listed my mother since SHE WAS THERE EXPERIENCING THIS WITH ME!!

now, are we DELUSIONAL or did we SEE a real Angel of God?

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/06/19 09:29 AM
you really hate that i credit God so much that you want to drill it my membrane that God does not exist and that i am crediting myself instead.

how is my fault that you are so blind?

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/06/19 07:31 AM

I've been saved from drowning twice, and several other certain death accidents avoided by doing something out of character more than once; I have instinctively but unknowingly prepared for events, or visited a place exactly when needed, without any known reason (until later); and many other 'miracles'.

I don't attribute any of it to any deity or being or thing, other than maybe ancestors on a different plane giving me a 'heads up' here.

But I do attribute it to physics and harmonics and chemistry and entropy and interactions of cycles of energy radiation, reflectance, and absorption, etc., all following their own laws without deviation, and occurring in cascades of harmonically timed sequences of events, from sub molecular electron spin and local states of attraction and synchronisation, to intergalactic 'cataclysms'.

Cause and effect, energy finding the path of least resistance, anions and cations combining, electrons finding un filled atoms, etc, all happening according to proximity, velocity, direction, attitude, which was set 'just so', because of the entities in question following the same laws the instant before. A nebulous, seemingly chaotic chain of events following logical sequences in waves strictly according to the laws, ad infinitum - that is until matter and other energies no longer interact. Because of distance, trajectory, cold, other.

We don't know exactly what the laws are, but everything in this world follows them regardless, from billion year old rocks to quasars, and black holes, and your dinner.

No sign of any creator or god or manipulator. Just order appearing as disorder.

Even the mysteries of inside quarks, and gravity, etc. have laws they follow for whatever reason. Just because it is mysterious doesn't mean god.

So no free will, what is and ever was, is according to the cascade of physics.

Sequences of events made you believe what you believe, without divine intervention; but with your interpretations of events you perceived as a result of synaptic chemistry, metered by its component parts (atoms) and their natural entropic chains of events.

Good seers do see the future, because it is a natural and inevitable progression of and from what is now, following the laws without deviation.

And when I wear my propeller hat with its tin foil lining, I am following the laws of physics, and doing what entropy provided for me to do.

No god needed to explain anything.

you have given numerous examples of energy and its displacement.
and even though we have, we are energy, we still are required to generate the energy by coal, solar, down to creating our own charge and running it through lines to single outlets into your wall.

and like the energy of the Universe being self sufficient and it replenishes new life, that all had to begin from something.

and all we did was take the building blocks of what makes energy consists of and applied that to all things. and since we have applied energy to all things, knowing for our own energy use we need to literally create it via mathematical formula.

the light switch just does not work because Science has applied various forms of Energy to the Universe and to all living things, no, we create that Energy and then harness it for our practical uses.

if the Universe then being Energy, still must follow the "Same Laws" we do, required a SOURCE to flip the on switch to start the Universe!!

we can use all examples of how we live to how the Universe works. but when it comes to energy, my light switch would never work if that form of energy was not created by Engineering and Science.

and the Energy driving the Universe would have never worked until a Spark was ignited and kicked started it...the question is, since energy requires a source, because it is not just is, what was that Source of Ignition?

your explanation now hinges on blind luck of what kick started the Energy!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 11/06/19 07:07 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Wed 11/06/19 07:08 AM

yes, Tom, i most certainly agree that if the Universe is calculated from the Big Bang at 13 Billions years, then it's possible the time before the Big Bang could be literally trillions or older.

Okay, I get yer meaning and yes, trillions or quintillions.
Just don't assume its trillions or quintillions of years because years are relative to us and we did not exist and neither did the Earth or the Sun.
When given an unknown like this, people tend to assume that which we relate to.
We all know what a year is but years are only relative to us and the Earth at this point in time.

A light year is the distance it takes light to travel in a year.
So 13.7 billion light years is the distance it took light to travel in 13.7 billion years.
It is entirely our own measurement.
A species with a year that is different from ours will have a different measure.
This means the number is only significant to us at this point in time.
At one time in the Earth's history, a year was different. At some point in our future a year will be different still.
We live in a dynamic Universe in constant change.
A solar year is the time it takes the Earth to complete its orbit around the Sun — about one year. But the actual time it takes for the Earth to travel around the Sun is in fact a little longer than that—about 365 ¼ days (365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, and 46 seconds, to be precise)
Right now.

At one time, the Earth's day was shorter than what we measure now.
1.7 billion years ago the day was 21 hours long.
In 200 Million Years, Days Will Be 25 Hours Long.

How accurate is any distance measured against a year?
Which year?

While significant changes in a year or a day are easy to consider it is much more difficult to realize every second of every day is changing the length of a year. Perhaps an insignificant amount of time but science tries to be precise so how can any science state anything based on a day or a year as an irrefutable fact?
It is an approximation.
It is a value which is relative to us and it is an approximation.

I'm only attempting to get people to realize belief in science is the same thing as belief in religion.
People work so hard to deny each when each has relative merit and relative assumption.
The only way to rectify either is to realize reality is not exactly bound to either.

Where science trumps religion, in my opinion, is the fact in science What If is embraced.
Its the ever-present need to know why.
Religion wants compliance, acceptance and conformity where science want answers and challenges the mind to find out more.

Consider the atom (or particle) which initiated the Universe.
That atom (or particle, whatever) may have existed in a true absolute zero condition for any period of time.
The significant event occurred at any time.
When the event caused heat that vibrated the atom (particle, whatever) a chain of duration was initiated. A chain of state changes relative to the previous state. It created time by creating a duration of state changes.

That's all time is...a series of changes in state relative to the previous state. It happens faster than we can measure but we can see snapshots of it when we take a picture.
Imagine a camera with a shutter speed of a billion quadrillionth of Planck.
If you were to line up pictures from this camera you wouldn't be able to detect changes but those changes would be there all the same.

If duration existed before the change of state, it could be a billion quadrillionth of Planck or a billion quadrillion seconds.
It doesn't matter except to say duration (time) existed first.

Then you gotta consider nothing existed and the change of state initiated matter.
I have no idea what the mechanism would be, call it God or random chance.
We will NEVER be able to measure or observe anything before the Universe existed because time was not moving (my guess).

Not being able to observe or measure anything outside the Universe means it could be expanding, contracting or in a steady state.
Not fer sure.
What we see is locked to our own relativity from within the Universe.
Time is relative to our ability to measure or observe changes of state.
From within the Universe.

right, i am just pointing out:
to begin with a single nucleus that resulted in the blast that we call our current state of existence some 13 Billion years later, on this tiny Planet, stuck somewhere in the vast midst of the Universe, must require considerably more time to build than it has been the result. and i said trillions or more, because not knowing the original dimensions of Space for it to be completely filled to beyond max capacity, and then annihilated to maybe create an ever growing SPACE outside of the ever growing Universe. we could be talking numbers we have not pushed our mathematics to!!

and then, like the Kobe Telescope Expedition revealed in the Scientific Presentation, to which Krauss is now claiming to BUY, there was no nucleus of energy/Singularity/Laws of Physics, it was clear Space when a light so bright just flashes and suddenly the Laws of Physics take place and masses begin attracting and forming Galaxies and such until we get to modern day status.
^
but even in this scenario, we still have the result equaling 13 Billion years.
^
but, that still leaves us with how long was Space, void, empty, clear of NOTHING before the Light so Bright appears from Nowhere and suddenly ALL LAWS go into effect and the formation of our Universe begins simultaneously from one end to the other.
^
the one given according to the video presentation of the KOBE Expedition, is that Space was already in existence.
^
and that could lead to, how long was it from the time Space was Created or somehow began before this Bright Light of obvious annihilation taking place or whatever else can be imagined since it was pure Light?

but in which ever we can pick from, we still have an existing Universe at 13 Billion years old. it's the before the Light taking place that we are just flat out clueless about!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 11/05/19 11:09 PM

Here, lemme play with yer head a bit.
Its relative to relativity.

With the weather change my nose has been running.
I've been coughing.
Its not snot, its brain sweat.
My nose is a brain drain.

Consider this...

Say this out loud.
Its not snot. Its not, really, its mucus.
Now, say it again but listen to yourself...

Snot snot. Snot, really, its mucus.
Never try this after smoking weed...

In trying to convince someone else its not snot it just comes out snot snot.

rofl rofl

laugh

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 11/05/19 11:08 PM
if the process after the Bang is still continuing after 13 Billion years, how long would a single proton/neutron/electron dividing and multiplying to the point of literally affecting Space to shrink, expand, and then to finally internally combust into complete annihilation of its original state of existence...

...how long would that process take to build up to the point when it annihilates, it simulates the same original Big Bang?

if the expansion is 13 Billion years and counting, the building point was also counting in years, just to the point of detonation.

so how long do we want to guess it took for that entire process to initiate, build, and then complete the purpose?

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 11/05/19 10:54 PM
yes, Tom, i most certainly agree that if the Universe is calculated from the Big Bang at 13 Billions years, then it's possible the time before the Big Bang could be literally trillions or older.

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 11/05/19 01:52 PM
and that makes perfect sense to me, MK, excellent point.

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 11/05/19 10:59 AM
and not feeling chosen compared to being chosen are 2 separate realities all together..

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 11/05/19 10:57 AM
you can push all you want, funches, but those experiences are more motivating than your attempts.

what i found in them can never be swayed by anyone.

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 11/05/19 08:50 AM
and since this thread relates to the BBT, what do you feel about this copy/paste from alternative scientific explanations?

The Big Bang itself is a scientific theory and as such stands or falls by its agreement with observations.[2] However, as a theory which addresses the nature of the universe since its earliest discernible existence, the Big Bang carries possible theological implications regarding the concept of creation out of nothing.[3][4][5] Many atheist philosophers have argued against the idea of the Universe having a beginning - the Universe might simply have existed for all eternity, but with the emerging evidence of the Big Bang theory, many theologians and physicists have viewed it as implicating theism;[6][7] a popular philosophical argument for the existence of God known as the Kalam cosmological argument rests in the concepts of the Big Bang.[8][9]

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 11/05/19 08:40 AM
and i am not saying i am not buying that quarks exist, even if based upon by accidental experiments. i'm just pointing out, that is one loophole or noose to claim, for something they believe exists, by them manipulating the experiments but never seeing the needed/required results in natural state of existence.

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 11/05/19 08:00 AM

chosen one by God can mean death like the Disciples endured :
burning, boiling in oil, crucified upside down, beaten and literally broken, pulled apart by animals, so many ways the Romans had envisioned to apply Pleasure upon their subjects.

except you stated that you never claimed to be The Chosen One until I pointed out the post in which you did claim to be The Chosen One ...and that was how you got busted telling a flat out Lie ...I don't see how you can spin your way out of this ...

but anyway taking into the "remote" possibility that the story you told is true, you being frozen in fear doesn't fit the criteria that God exist or that the laws of physics were somehow broken... it just seems like you were lucky and now you're suffering from a case of Survivor's Guilt, you can't explain what happened therefore it must be God or Leprechauns

i still do not claim to be the chosen one, but that has not been my only life/death situation where God has intervened. i once questioned if that was God, now i am most certain!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25