Community > Posts By > iam_resurrected

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 10/30/19 09:09 AM
notbeold,

there are :

“The Divine Council in the Hebrew Bible”
Chapter 2 of:
VISIONS OF THE DIVINE COUNCIL IN THE HEBREW BIBLE

there established Councils God set up. and when God makes a decision, He goes to these Councils and discusses options (it's God showing He is fair).

there are councils for judgement, war, civil matters, etc...

so when God decided to make Adam, he said to the COUNCIL MEMBERS, "Let Us" make man in OUR IMAGE:

what IMAGE?

if the Angels can impregnate human women then clearly Angels and humans are made and look similar, which then, we all look similar to God since we are all made ultimately in His IMAGE!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 10/30/19 09:03 AM
notbeold,

Eve is the first woman of the Messiah Lineage and mentioned because of.

but by the time Adam's children were old enough to have their own Families, it's clear other people and Families we cohabitating for Adam's son to be able to find a wife and find her NEARBY.

but Eden and Nod are 2 separate places with 2 separate inhabitants.

iam_resurrected's photo
Wed 10/30/19 09:00 AM
Tom,

i've already mentioned this 4 times that Adam is the FIRST PERSON of the Messiah Lineage and is used as a comparison to the Messiah (one being made as human and one being God in human form).

that is all!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 10/29/19 10:44 PM
something else, by way of mentioning the Lineage of Adam like so, it puts the SpotLight on several things:

1. Adam/Eve are to die for eating the Tree of knowledge but God says, you're human and that is what humans do, make mistakes.

2. Adam's and Eve's 2nd Son, Cain, commits first Murder (his brother Abel) and God tells him to go to another people and began populating the Earth.

HOWEVER:

both Adam/Eve and later Cain were removed from the place they first called home by disobeying, but God DID NOT KILL THEM/i].
^
to me, that is clearly an indicator that God IS NOT this Murdering Angry Killing Deity after all. that idealism had to come from someone EXTREMELY TWISTED!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 10/29/19 10:17 PM
i am specifically saying that the people of NOD are not from Adam and Eve.

those people were in existence when Adam was created.
those people are the people the Torah reveals that the very first words we read in the Torah/Book of Genesis is claiming a Creation of People exist way before Adam.

and no one knows how long a day in the Adam Creation seriously was when examples are given that time can equal 1 day = 1,000 years in God's timing. and that 1,000 years is not specific, it could mean 1 day = hundred thousand years during Adam's Creation.

but nonetheless, the People from Land of Nod were already in existence.

and then God sends Adam's son Cain to go and mix the two peoples (and no doubt many more peoples as Genesis indicates).

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 10/29/19 09:11 PM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Tue 10/29/19 09:12 PM
here is an off the wall idea, since we know that Adam's son married a woman from the Land of Nod, clearly separate from where Adam was established,

from the Torah, we know that God used the Hebrew People as His example in the Scriptures to show His care for their Lineage.

what if the Adam story, was also the Story of the People of Nod, the People from elsewhere mentioned in that vicinity of Adam. what if every Race began with their own Adam?

this verse gives clear indication where Adam and his immediate Family lived was different than from the Land of Nod, which indicates separate people from (not lineage) Adam and his Lineage leading to the Messiah:

Genesis 4:16
And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
^
East of Eden seems like totally different establishment than Eden and Adam's Family.

look at the following verses after verse 16:

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.
^
the BEGATS, which this is now Adam's Lineage mixing with NEW PEOPLE and becoming a part of the Messiah's Lineage.

God always blends the Peoples and makes them ONE.

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 10/29/19 01:21 PM
for MK,

my answer to this thread is YES!!

iwas raised Pentecostal, but chose Independent due to i choose to follow the words of Yah and Paul, which are the words from Yeshua alone!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 10/29/19 01:17 PM
Tom,

you are like MOST of THOSE in mt Faith, as in, your views are strictly from the king james version from when you went to church and when you read the Bible.

i face the king jamers, who cannot see their bible is a translation, as in, their Jesus DID NOT SPEAK ENGLISH all of the time.

and i have to break it down to them by side by side comparison to their Bible and what that SAME PASSAGE OF SCRIPTURE looks and reads like in the Torah or from the Aramaic Scrolls.

so doing this with you is nothing/second hand at best.

people really are trapped with the king james and thinking it's the original and God literally spoke ENGLISH...

i have to break their hearts all of the time....but.....it is for their own GOOD in the long run!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 10/29/19 01:09 PM
if i can teach children to understand their responsibility as an offensive lineman (tackle-guard-center) with blocking schemes

+

teach children martial arts

=

i can teach adults.

and if the adult has issue understanding when a CHILD can get it...it's typically due to the ADULT OVERTHINKING THINGS BECAUSE ADULTS ARE MORONS at times like that :)

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 10/29/19 01:05 PM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Tue 10/29/19 01:06 PM
seamus
If I remember my Bible correctly, the Children of Adam married people from the land of Nod. Of course, where these people came from isn't actually explained.

this is correct.

and this is why i stand by my claim that Adam's story IS NOT ABOUT GOD CLAIMING HIM TO BE THE FIRST EVER HUMAN, HE IS THE FIRST HUMAN OF THE SPECIFIC LINEAGE OF YESHUA (JESUS).

the People of NOD were in existence already (descendants of the Creation representing Genesis 1:1 which claims the heaven(s) and Earth was COMPLETED/FINISHED = life is in existence at this point...and fits the scenario to where Job fits in since the Book of Job is the oldest Book of the Scriptures.

and this mess here (People of Nod)(Adam) is another REASON why i use the T-O-R-A-H!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Tue 10/29/19 12:05 AM
and Yes, God knew the Messiah would still be required well past Adam...and after all, Adam was only created to begin the Lineage of the Messiah, he fulfilled his duty the moment his children had children.

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 10/28/19 11:59 PM
interesting, in examples where people give extensive answers there is a summation of belief due to much substance being presented. i on the other hand choose to give simple answers. the fact my answers are so simple, they don't follow typical protocol and that simply confuses people.

is God elaborate?
indeed
but to explain God does not require being elaborate but direct and to the point.

Tom,
you give examples of when i began first posting in this thread and now you can clearly see i am simplifying things. there is no need for unnecessary info when even this threads question can be answered by a single word.

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 10/28/19 10:36 AM
the BIG BANG THEORY proposal is so CURRENT, it's nt even yet a fully accepted THEORY, it's still on the CONCEPT/IDEALISM/WE NEED TO FIND PROOFS PORTION of this THEORY!!

so, it is still UNRESOLVED.

anything in SCIENCE UNRESOLVED is AUTOMATICALLY a CURRENT EVENT!!

you should know this BEFORE ME if you are up to date on SCIENCE CURRENT EVENTS.

i think you personally wake up to a new world every day having no concrete connection to the day before. and then all you do is repeat the basic posts claiming the 3 staples of your existence.

i don't buy any of it!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 10/28/19 10:28 AM
i specifically said the BBT is around only 100 years old. i went onto even clarify it's a relatively new idealism to us from Science. so, this BBT, less than 100 years old, IS CURRENT SCIENCE EVENTS.

when ex Arizona State and world renowned "Lawrence Maxwell Krauss, theoretical physicist and cosmologist, spoke about how there not being the same element, soup theory prior to the "original" thinking behind the BBT, but rather was connecting the dots to portions of the "string theory," THEY ARE DISCUSSING CURRENT SCIENCE EVENTS RELATING TO THE 100 YEAR OLD PROPOSAL OF THE BIG BANG THEORY, THAT STILL HAS NOT FULLY BEEN PROVEN...AND WHY...SCIENCE IS STILL [[CURRENTLY]] AS OF IN LAST WEEKS DISCUSSED THE POSSIBILITIES STILL TRYING TO SEAL THIS AS BEING A DONE DEAL "THEORY!!"

so it is a very current event.

but you took 100 years and then pronounced you only follow current events.

i can tell you specifically what you follow, but YOU AINT GONNA LIKE IT!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 10/28/19 09:43 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Mon 10/28/19 10:02 AM
MK,

i will be clearer since you seem to be struggling over the simplest of issues...

anyways...

when i bring up CURRENT SCIENCE EVENTS and then you tell me you only follow CURRENT SCIENCE EVENTS (AFTER I PRESENT CURRENT SCIENCE EVENTS TO YOU) IT REVEALS TO ME YOU ACT LIKE SOMEONE BEING PROGRAMMED AND CLUELESS TO WHAT WAS SAID AND THEN JUST GIVE THE OFF THE WALL UNRELATED ANSWERS YOU OFFER.

IT'S COMPLETE CIRCULAR LOGIC COMING FROM YOUR EVERY POST.

it's truthfully hard for me, after figuring you out, to want to waste time on you knowing that you are genetically hardwired as so means you are never going to get the JEST of most everything in life!!

when you don't get that i am discussing current Science and tell me you only follow current Science makes me think YOU ARE FULL OF NOTHING GOOD!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 10/28/19 09:31 AM
R2d2
The point is, your always saying, look to the Torah, for the correct translation, etc.

But the Torah is Jewish
They don't believe in the concept of Satan or the resurrection
So it's like you can't have your cake, and eat it
Well both the Torah and Koran mention Jesus, so that's proof of Jesus, plus A, B and C
But it's not. To some extent, it may prove a person called Jesus existed
But seen as neither Muslims or Jews, believe in the resurrection, or that he was the son of god, it doesn't really prove anything
2 fundamental things, in Christianity, are Satan and the resurrection
So any scource you choose to prove, can also be used to disprove
And it seems nutty, god appeared, to a Jew, gave him the Torah / bible etc, and then said, don't be Jewish anymore

And isn't it a tad unbelievable god just appeared to a few people, and said, right, your my chosen people, not the others, you lot

Oh, we are the chosen people, do as we instruct, and we might share with you the knowledge that the supreme being has entrusted us with

No room for a con job there, at all

I mean which is more likely, A) they invented this .. Or B) God really did speak to them, and say, you lot are my favourite

I'm an open minded person, and I like to ask questions, and to try to understand things

This is 1 of the main reasons I don't like religion
Its like asking, where's my cheque
And being told, have faith, it's in the post
And only being told that, after a few hours, and 10000 other words
I instinctively, don't believe it

R2d2,

God never claimed someone had to be Hebrew/Jewish.

when God first appears to the CORE PEOPLE He reveals Himself to, they were just a mixture of Mesopotamians (arabs, Hebrews, Africans, Middle Easterners).

and God only propelled the Hebrew People due to them accepting Him like they openly did.

but R2d2,
go back to Adam.
what does Adam lead to?
the Messiah.

so, before God appears to the Masses of Mesopotamia, He creates a Lineage for the Messiah.

and when the Messiah gets here, He preaches that Jews/Gentiles are equal and God wants all of them to have the chance to be with Him.

SO, BEFORE GOD HELPS THE HEBREW PEOPLE, HE MAKES A LINEAGE VIA ADAM TO THE MESSIAH TO SAVE ALL PEOPLES, NOT JUST THE JEWS!!

SO THE TORAH IS FOR EVERYONE, NOT JUST THE JEWS!!

AND GOD SHOWS THAT BEFORE BY WAY OF THE LINEAGE TO THE MESSIAH WHEN GOD JUST APPEARS TO THE MASSES OF MESOPOTAMIA.

you need to remove this have to be JEW crap because THAT'S NOT WHAT IT CLAIMS EVEN IF THE JEWS LIE AND SAY SO!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 10/28/19 09:22 AM
notbeold
My point was that many works of fiction contain truths.
That truth does not then make them non-fiction.

I wanted to use Spike Milligan as an example, but americans wouldn't know who I'm talking about.
Spike's war stories are hilarious, and often factual, but not to be taken as historical fact.

you make many good points. but in all of that, it literally escapes yo that on the subject of God and His existence, you only assume He does not exist because He has never dealt with you to ever notice.

i understand that many are the same way, until God does something to make them notice, He will never be real to them.

but no one ever wants to know that unfortunately, the God some hate, some despise, some claim never existed, is many times due to the "fact" God did not choose YOU to make Himself known. He most likely has revealed Himself and You thought of it as some stupid freak coincidence.

the facts are clear that even many who claim to believe in this God will not be with this God in Eternity. there are no specific numbers like Jehova's want to claim, but not everyone who believes and does not Believe in God will be with God.

i went into this a long time ago with 2 thoughts.

1. if God is real then if I make that connection i will know
2. if God is not real and living life like He is still has not wasted my life if it has allowed peace to be among those i know.

i had nothing to lose.

now, i am glad and would never change my mind concerning what I believe about God!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 10/27/19 10:25 PM
the people were literally one group when God revealed Himself initially. but it remained in the core as the people grew and then migrated.

not sure how you think the Hebrew People were just singled out.

it was just one massive group of people mesopotamians and sort all around the muslim-egypt-israel areas of today.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 10/27/19 10:19 PM
when we first back n forth responded to one another, MK, i made an assessment of what i felt medically best described you.

i most definitely stand on that original discerned hint now more than ever...some things...you just aren't literally getting at all (and it has nothing to do with God one way or another)...

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 10/27/19 10:05 PM
R2d2, i am genetically of Jewish heritage.

but i refuse to think on those terms because that separates by according to race/creed.

and much of why i follow Yeshua unlike the majority of Jews..

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25