Community > Posts By > iam_resurrected

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 10/27/19 10:01 PM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Sun 10/27/19 10:02 PM
MK
Actually, my thoughts align with current scientific thinking, and not with fairy tales. There is, for me, far greater likelihood that current thinking will throw up new and more exciting ideas as time goes. Meanwhile the fairy tales will just continue.

If the 'proof' for your fairy tales is based on the thought that you find it hard to believe the current science (big bang, inflation, etc) then that's a pretty flimsy sort of 'proof'! rofl

i am appalled at the many times you telling me how intelligent you are by following science and not being duped like those believing in God.

the BIG BANG is CURRENT SCIENCE...

your post in first sentence claims to align with current science.

the Big Bang is CURRENT SCIENCE and the points i made are CURRENT SCIENCE and you had no response to literal current sciece but to make fun of those accepting God?

There are many words that equal to the term of STUPIDITY...and i am confident that at times...i believe i might know someone who fills every meaning to that word!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 10/27/19 02:56 PM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Sun 10/27/19 03:01 PM
even though it really is a valid attempt at an alternative to how life became in existence, it still begins on miraculous terms by the Bang just erupting from nothing, out of nothing, and just it did something in terms of from nothing became something.

and then from that point, we have the process of smaller masses attaching to bigger masses forming Galaxies.

and from that point it came down to like Steven Hawking made notice of about being just MILLIONS closer/further in proportion to the Sun life would not have the possibility to exist.

and you can buy this explanation. but it still begins with thIs [("M-I-R-A-C-U-L-O-U-S")] OCCURRENCE OF HAPPEN-STANCE THAT SHUDDERED THE EMPTINESS OF NOTHING and FROM NOTHING ERUPTED A BLAST WITH AN ECHOING BOOM LIKE NEVER BEFORE REFERRED TO BY THE SUPPOSED GROUP OF MOST INTELLIGENT MINDS COINED AS THE "BIG BANG!!"

you still have to buy a MIRACLE to buy the Big Bang in order to buy the chain of events leading to the kick off of Evolution.

your story of the Miraculous Big Bang to FUTURE CIVILIZATIONS will appear as shaky as presenting this whole thing came from God.

because both God and the Big Bang are TRUTHFULLY MYTHICAL IDEALISMS and NO PROOF OF EITHER!!

what we did have was a Universe in existence before we began observing it. and the Big Bang idea is literally only 100 years old, it is a VERY YOUNG IDEALISM WE ARE STILL GUESSING ABOUT AND HOPING THE BANG IS HOW THIS ALL HAPPENED...

so, God, the Big Bang are both and deservedly so belong in the [we really are not SURE ABOUT EITHER BUT THESE ARE THE 2 BEST OPTIONS OF WHAT WE THINK IN TERMS OF HOW IT ALL BEGAN]...

it's just a guess and you are building your life based upon their GUESS!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 10/27/19 11:48 AM
it's discernment = seeing the intent behind the facade'

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 10/27/19 11:46 AM
and if you pay attention to the example with Hebrew Dialect ^ (post before this one), it begins with NOUN + FREQUENCY.

and the most used form of the god term in Hebrew dialect is all about explaining the very details of who the Adversary (the Devil, Lucifer, Satan are not real names)(even Yeshua called the "spiritual enemy leader" the Adversary).

it goes into great detail of the characteristics this angelic being allowed to become of himself after given the power and duties of God in dealing with humanity before the "Creation of Adam."

and then you do find great detail about the Hebrew God, but there is obvious more information about what the enemy is and that is due to understanding so when facing it you see it for what it is.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 10/27/19 09:07 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Sun 10/27/19 09:12 AM
prime example:

in ALL words and meanings i am copy/pasting of the different words and meanings according to the Hebrew/Yiddish dialect......ENGLISH is trying to match ONE WORD for ALL of it.

Hebrew/Yiddish

Translations of god
Noun + Frequency
אֱלִיל
idol, god, fetish, false god
הקב'ה
god
מָקוֹם
place, room, abode, god, situation, stead
בַּעַל נֶחָמוֹת
god
אֱלוֹהַ
god
אֱלֹקִים
god
בּוֹרֵא
creator, maker, god
אֱלֹהִים
god
שַׁדַי
god
רִבּוֹנוֹ שֶׁל עוֹלָם
god
אֵל
power, god, deity, divinity
ה'
god
בַּעַל גְבוּ

as you see the ONE SINGLE English word GOD has MULTIPLE MEANINGS AND WORDS in the Hebrew/Yiddish dialects.

so if i said GOD to a Hebrew, he would ask for specifics.
but instead of using specifics in translating the Bible, they just use the ONE SINGLE WORD GOD for all those meanings and it totally distorts how we see God in the ENGLISH BIBLE.

but if you read the TORAH, you get the right DIALECT and meaning to a reference of God or the Specifics of God. this gives you then a CLEARER PICTURE of the Hebrew God from how they were explaining Him. and i want THEIR VIEWPOINT, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY KNEW HIM, not the interpreters 4600 years later!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 10/27/19 08:47 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Sun 10/27/19 08:55 AM
notbeold
It seems weird, that to validate the Bible
You have to use the Torah
That would seem like, they're either the same, or different
So if they're the same, then why have 2 different religions
And if they're different, surely you can't just pick and choose which bits you like

interesting how literally AZZ backwards your view of what happened is actually factually the opposite of what did take place. plus, i explained this to R2d2 and it is nothing as you joyfully have perceived :)

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 10/27/19 08:43 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Sun 10/27/19 08:48 AM
R2d2
It seems weird, that to validate the Bible
You have to use the Torah
That would seem like, they're either the same, or different
So if they're the same, then why have 2 different religions
And if they're different, surely you can't just pick and choose which bits you like

why would the Torah be weird since it was the FIRST copy before any other translations. the translations should match the Torah. when they don't it's foul play. so instead of seeing if a translation has misinterpretations, just make it easy and go to the "Original" Source!!

it's all the same, but the hebrew dialect can have one symbol meaning up to 23 different things. so English does not understand that Yiddish/Hebrew/Aramaic have multiple word meanings for one word and therefore tends to misinterpret wrong.

good question, but it's not as difficult of a reason as you have made it to be.

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 10/25/19 08:07 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Fri 10/25/19 08:10 AM
Tom,

no doubt that 99.9% of beliefs and idealisms of the unknown are pure design systems to control. i would be a fool and moron to even try and deny that fact.

but ironically, everything we read of the Hebrew Torah (not the fake KING JAMES BIBLE and its version of the Old Testament) is completely fulfilled by what the Ancient Greeks wrote about Jesus(Yeshua) and Him being the actual and literal Messiah of the Hebrew Torah.

if the Greeks were even just telling half truths that means there is truth to it, it still makes the Hebrew Torah valid.

so if that is the case, as the Greeks indicate to all of us the READERS; then this would not be the typical 99.9% system of mind control you speak about, but would literally be the missing .01% you still find iffy at best.

but that is all a true God would ever require...the .01% to make the Miracle stick in your mind clearer because no one believes the .01% even matters or exists :)

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 07:15 PM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Thu 10/24/19 07:16 PM
Tom,

indeed, being good is something if you practice enough can happen. but when our natural selves were just wild, free, and roaming, no one thought to themselves "naturally" my instincts, genetics, and traits instruct me to be one way...so magically, ill just have the idea to change one day...don't buy it!!

definitely somewhere there was a an example that gave REASON to change and be good. i believe that "Original Example" was God
!!

i guess you are serious about the devil, apple in the Garden?

ok then. first of all, we do not know what fruit the Tree called "Knowledge" had to offer. so i try NOT to use the example of the apple, because Science thinks it should be Pomegranate since that initiates the process of thinking better than the apple. it does not matter to me what the actual fruit was.

the fruit only demonstrates what Adam/Eve took a bite from.

now the Devil part:

to begin, we know God presented TWO TREES.
1. Tree of Life
2. Tree of Knowledge

all throughout the Bible, there is an emphasis on the "TREE," because it leads to the Messiah and the CROSS.

and just like the Devil tried to deceive and keep Eve/Adam away from the "Tree of Life," in the Garden, he also thought by killing the Messiah on the TREE (CROSS) he would stop humanity as a whole and keep it away from the Tree of Life!!

but as the Devil deceived Eve/Adam from that Tree of Life, God deceived the Devil by having him kill the Messiah on the TREE that was going to be the "ULTIMATE TREE OF LIFE FOREVER!!"

God knew what took place from beginning to end before even MAking it Happen. and then, He put it into action. why He did as He did can be for many Reasons including thinking badly towards Him. but it is what He did. not my place to second guess and don't actually care why He did it this way. to me, it's like the Military. don't have to like it but doing it their way could possibly be one of the reasons your life is saved.

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 11:49 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Thu 10/24/19 11:51 AM
even Science claims by way of Evolutions Natural Selection Process we are mere ANIMALS and are Domesticated.

but Naturally, we cannot see a Reason to Domesticate, this is where God makes all of the Difference!!

and by way of those believing in God and changing to be "BETTER," the rest of Society chose also to domesticate.

the only ones who deny these facts are those who are going to be their NATURAL UNDOMESTICATED SELVES, AND CLAIM THEY ARE "GOOD ENOUGH" ON THEIR OWN MERITS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
^
WHAT A BUNCH OF LIARS!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 11:29 AM
but as a Child of God, instead of seeing you as the enemy, someone threatening my food source, someone threatening my way of life...i see you as someone i want to share God with.

it does not matter who accepts or rejects God by me presenting God to them...it only matters that i care ENOUGH to want to share God with YOU!!
^
and that example of LIFE is completely not NATURAL SELECTION, not EVOLUTION, but Almighty God who lives within me reveals the IMPORTANCE of You as a fellow human being.

so, evolution/natural selection and the traits stemmed from ARE NOTHING GOOD IN VALUE TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER.

but adding God to that MESS [^], now i am of GOOD SUBSTANCE!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 11:06 AM
humans are carnivore/herbivore(s).

i raise ANIMALS so i as an ANIMAL can consume them on my DINNER PLATE.

and if another human tries to harm my POTENTIAL FOOD SOURCE, i will beat them like they should have NEVER EXISTED because i am not NATURALLY GOOD, i am by NATURAL SELECTION a MURDERER!!

just like ALL HUMANS are NATURALLY MURDERERS!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 11:03 AM
natural selection:

if a domesticated kitten purred and rubbed itself against a wolf, what are the chances the WOLF suddenly has a "GOOD NATURE" and not find this kitten as easy food and prey?

slim to NONE...

unfortunately and factually, we are the WOLF and naturally we want to kill the kitten and consume it.

so, NONE OF US, are born with the "Natural Genetics/Traits" to be GOOD, NONE OF US!!

natural selection ENSURES this!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 10:32 AM
evolution and the term good nature are factually opposite in meaning.

so if we evolved from evolution, NONE OF US ARE A HUMANITARIAN OR A NATURALLY GOOD PERSON, none of us!!

this is why we NEED God!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 10:30 AM
theoretically, evolution is a string of mass murder.

that is what "natural SELECTION" is.

kills what is not wanted/needed and keeps what benefits itself (all selfishness)

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 10:25 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Thu 10/24/19 10:25 AM
that's fine, MK, but if you result from evolution then factually you are not a good inherited person naturally, you are domesticated because seeing those Believers in God being Good peoples has ultimately led Societies to adapt and Domestic themselves.

you cannot preach evolution and you are a good natural person simultaneously, that is a LIE!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 09:58 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Thu 10/24/19 09:59 AM
since the idea of God has been on the scene, humanity has DOMESTICATED THEMSELVES and the simple rebellious fall outs (like on this thread) pretend the good in them is NATURAL hahahahaha but it is a good because their Society was being forced to Domesticate.

this is priceless and thank you God for showing me the difference between Creation and Evolution and difference between naturally NO ONE is INHERENTLY GOOD vs with God, we have Domesticated ourselves because we SEE being GOOD is a better option in existence!!

this is AWESOME!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 09:53 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Thu 10/24/19 09:54 AM
but from this moment on, i agree we resulted from Evolution and that makes us no more than simple ANIMALS.

and that means, it would be IMPOSSIBLE for us to naturally [be] GOOD or a HUMANIST. if we are those things its due to being TRAINED LIKE A DOMESTICATED DOG, ANOT BY BEING BORN AND NATURALlY DESIRE TO BE gOOD!!

SO, whoever BELIEVES IN eVOLUTION OVER creation, REMEMBER, you are a ANIMAL that IS NOT INHERENTLY GOOD AT ALL!!

you are a MURDERER, RApIST, THIEVE, LIAR because these are the NATURAL THINGS from Evolution and Nature, not being the goodie 2 shoes!!

this is why God is REQUIRED!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 09:47 AM
Tom.

the reason why the Messiah was so important to the Hebrew Peoples was before Yeshua came, before Adam was the first in the Lineage of the Messiah, and going back to Genesis 1:1 when at this moment EVERYTHING is finished and completed (Universe on it's daily growing path, and life on Earth as God intended).

the Messiah is the Mediator between God and Creation.

Abraham, Moses, and others acted this way but in a natural setting, not being ultimately led by a Spirit Being.

but in Genesis 1:1, God created the DEVIL and made him the Mediator over the first original before Adam Creation. so the DEVIL was GOOD...until...the Devil thought he should be recognized as God since he was te Mediator. and he exalted himself to be EQUAL to God. and he told the FIRST CREATION (GENESIS 1:1) THAT HE WAS THEIR GOD AND MAKER.

LONG STORY SHORT, THE DEVIL WAS BOOTED FROM HIS OWN SELFISH ACTIONS. but all along, the DEVIL had FREE WILL!! he was the FIRST ever Angelic Being to have Free Will and use it as he pleased.

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 10/24/19 09:37 AM
we are a dog:

we get fed and then let someone touch us
we don't bite because we our fed, have a home, have secure things and conditions but the moment something crosses us wrongly, WE BITE!!

because we are inherently BAD ANIMALS, there is nothing remotely GOOD ABOUT OUR ANIMALISTIC BEINGS FROM THE OUTER CORE TO THE HEART ITSELF!!

WE ARE ANIMALS, DOMESTICATED ANIMALS.

so if any of you tell me you are naturally good and a humanist (like throughout this thread)...YOU ARE LIARS!!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25