Community > Posts By > iam_resurrected

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 11/09/19 12:18 PM
NO, FUNCHES, YOU DON'T GET IT THAT GOD REALLY DOES EXISTS AND HIS TRUE FOLLOWERS KNOW HIM!!

THERE WAS NEVER A NEED TO FEAR BECAUSE IT WAS GOD, NOT THE ILLITERATE MADE UP BOOGIE MAN!!

and anyone showing up when there was literally no traffic, would in any circumstance not be aware to look for someone like us stranded. and then to show up and know our names and towns we lived in, from out of the blue, LOGICALLY does not reward the illness you would feel!!

you live n the realm where fear does handicap you, i do not!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 11/09/19 10:17 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Sat 11/09/19 10:18 AM
funches,

that was on my mother's side of the family.
back then, my grandmother lived in Warsaw, Indiana, and my Aunt lived on a farm in Pierceton, Indiana and they drove down to KENTUCKY and PICKED US (my Dad-Mom-Sister-Me) UP who lived in FAIRMOUNT, INDIANA literally 3 hour drive SOUTH OF WARSAW AND NEIGHBORING PIERCETON!!

and the SEMI DRIVER KNEW OUR FIRST NAMES AND WHERE WE LIVED FROM 1 SINGLE LICENSE PLATE IN 1977 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA priceless!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 11/09/19 10:05 AM

AND NONE OF YOU KNOW WHICH SCIENTISTS BELIEVES IN GOD VS THOSE WHO DO NOT WHEN THEY DO NOT CONFESS IT OPENLY

anyone can claim to be a scientist ...which is why those that mix science with their religion are not scientists but scientologists .... funches 3;16

seems legit, but they have a degree and diplomas and doctorates in every field of major science, imagine that!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 11/09/19 10:04 AM

it's cool funches,

the semi literally approached us, stopped, the brakes were set, and BOOM he was out the door.

no time for plate checks, not the kind of time needed to run 1 plate of a car involving THREE SEPARATE FAMILIES,,,and still KNEW OUR FIRST NAMES, where we lived BECAUSE THE THREE FAMILIES ALL DID NOT LIVE IN THE SAME CITY...DUFUS...and told us he would see us all later in Heaven!!

take your theories and cram them sideways because you're just showing just how can take simple harmless scenario and turn it into a mountain.

and i said, we never were panicked, just sad over our dead Grandfather!!

if anything, God while on Earth always had compassion for the grieving widow of those who chose to live for Him.

my grandmother chose all her life to believe in Him and during this moment she was a grieving widow!!

and that interaction removed her grief and that incident very well could have been for her while revealing it to all of us!!

That is how it is written God works and that is how i have experienced Him working..

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 11/09/19 09:59 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Sat 11/09/19 09:59 AM
it's very windy here in the mountains and that must be why it double posted

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 11/09/19 09:59 AM
it's cool funches,

the semi literally approached us, stopped, the brakes were set, and BOOM he was out the door.

no time for plate checks, not the kind of time needed to run 1 plate of a car involving THREE SEPARATE FAMILIES,,,and still KNEW OUR FIRST NAMES, where we lived BECAUSE THE THREE FAMILIES ALL DID NOT LIVE IN THE SAME CITY...DUFUS...and told us he would see us all later in Heaven!!

take your theories and cram them sideways because you're just showing just how can take simple harmless scenario and turn it into a mountain.

and i said, we never were panicked, just sad over our dead Grandfather!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 11/09/19 09:51 AM
I HAVE A QUESTION TO THOSE, WHO FEEL THE EXPLANATIONS GIVEN TO US BY SCIENCE, IN WAY OF ACTUAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT THROUGH TRIAL AND ERROR, SEEMS TO BEST FIT YOUR GENERAL OVERALL VIEWPOINT OF LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE IN GENERAL :

many of those viewpoints, as pointed out by the Pew Research, come from the majority of Scientists who through their own Research, plus the research of others, solidify their belief in God every single day.

and within their own Scientific research, experiments, and all else involved in formulating a Theory, they are meshing it with the viewpoint of it coming from GOD!!

AND NONE OF YOU KNOW WHICH SCIENTISTS BELIEVES IN GOD VS THOSE WHO DO NOT WHEN THEY DO NOT CONFESS IT OPENLY
^
and that literally means, the THEORIES YOU BUY AS SCIENTIFIC FACT, very well could be an idea originally formatted by involving GOD in the process.

TO YOU WHOM FOLLOW SCIENCE AND ITS ADVANCEMENTS, do you feel if YOU BELIEVE in a SCIENTIFIC THEORY, by a Scientist or group of Scientists who formatted this Theory based upon some portion of God without mentioning it, it's just how they believe, DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THEORY YOU ACCEPT AS TRUTH IS NOW FLAWED, SINCE GOD COULD HAVE BEEN A FOCUS POINT IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING A THEORY??

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 11/09/19 06:46 AM
no one is claiming that you have to believe in anything. i really don't care if you believe that stepping over a crack in the sidewalk is bad luck vs walking on the crack directly on purpose. if that is your deal good for you.

but i am tired of you classifying my belief as a RELIGION!!

it shows you still don't have a clue what i am discussing nor ever will, SO STOP trying to figure it out!!

and people do not get what they need from one another, if so, there would be no divorce and soul mates would be a factual sentiment.

you ARE NOT LONELY is WHAT YOU get with a SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND NOTHING MORE!!

you can live ALONE and have the SAME BENEFITS literally you get with someone else involved!!

the three of YOU (Tom - MK -NOTBEOLD) for being as intelligent that you are (AND I CAN TELL EACH ONE OF YOU ARE INTELLECTUALLY SMART)...don't have the FIRST CLUE to what i am even saying.

these antidote's about having a girlfriend, about SINNERS, and other things are so far out in RIGHT FIELD, that play was literally dead 9 outs AGO!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/08/19 07:24 PM

I won't be done until I decide i'm done....

" the entire time we just knew it was God "

if you KNEW it was God why the need to investigate the disappearing semi ?

" so we felt assured what took place "

if you KNEW, why did you need extra assurance ?

since this Glorifies God, i will answer you.

my sister and i were never fearful or felt anything but normal, but i am speaking of my Grandmother, Aunt, Father, and Mother. my Grandmother, would have been then around late 50's and the other adults 30's. i mention those ages because remove the first 2 years after birth, and GOD was common knowledge to them all.

my Grandfather taught Bible based Universities and specifically taught about entertaining Angels, how to Discern the spirits, and much much more.

and why investigate something vanishing in front of you?

because you are there and everything you do to debunk it is one more reason why it confirms what you know it already is.

because with people like YOU, a miracle has to be foolproof, even when 6 people can confirm all that i am claiming. IDK why my Dad went to the State Police and tried to track the plates? maybe as a Pastor, this was something he would share preaching and wanted it to be bulletproof. i never asked him about it. maybe it was a natural police thing to do!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/08/19 12:54 PM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Fri 11/08/19 12:59 PM
i will answer why, and then we are done just like Argo.

we sat there for hours, the fuel tank was not empty but my dad thought maybe it was a vapor lock and just not showing empty, the car would not start and of course attempting to start the engine resulting in draining the battery.

we did not have mobile devices or computers in 1977.

we did not really have GPS coordinates then as well.

we had state to state individual maps.

we were stuck.
and the idea of my Grandmother grieving, my Aunt was level headed due to her position as CEO of the Company she is now retired from, my Dad a part time cop and Pastor under my Grandfather the Leading Pastor also level headed, and my Mom was overseer us my sister and i.

we were not panicking, just was stuck in the middle of nowhere and trying to decide which was the best way out.

and my Dad felt him taking a flashlight and fuel can walking the highway looking for help or a place of business was the best option.

it was pitch black in this basic turn off from the highway. so it was my Dad who had us get out of the car and form a circle holding hands and we all unitedly prayed and tried to use our Faith in this dire scenario (as in no place for children to be) here.

and i have no idea how long we prayed, but that was when the semi pulled up, after no traffic for 5 hours sitting there, and still longer because of the Construction, and we were just like Thank You God to one another and happy for this oncoming semi.

he just pulls up and hops out of the door and say's, i am here to take you to your destination. he said, put the children and grandmother in first, then the women and my Dad. but he called each one us by our names. and we did look among one another like this is weird, but the Bible teaches us to just accept the grateful gesture and thank God.

but he said he would see all of us again in heaven.

the entire time we just knew it was God.

but then when the semi vanished and we could investigate, that is when this really came more to life, especially what the State Police said of the other 2 incidents involving a semi who the police nor other semi drivers claim to have seen.

plus, the license plate did not match anything previous or current.

so we felt assured what took place.

enjoy your life funches, your philosophy is very dim, no wonder you need to put me down!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/08/19 09:57 AM
and in that claim, they go to CHURCH and read their BIBLES and still are a VITAL PART of the SCIENCES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE IN!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/08/19 09:48 AM
^
and that might be why Pew Research claims more than half of the Current Scientists today believe in God!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/08/19 09:45 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Fri 11/08/19 09:46 AM

I'm sure you're right, Tom. The mind is not yet understood very well. When people know a lot more about it, these manifestations will be explained. We already know about psychotic drugs and that people have weird experiences when taking them. I think people primed to believe in imaginary deities, for which there is no 'concrete' proof, will be able to invent that proof in a very convincing way and actually believe that what they 'saw' was a proof of what they believe. When these delusions have all been explained away we will no doubt be left with a small group of people who deny the science, even when their visions are easily explained. That's the problem with these things - they look so 'real' that it will be very difficult to explain to them that in fact they are delusions. At least I'm not among the delusioned!

a trained therapists knows the difference.

and like the one i read about and visited and discussed my entire life, as much detail as possible, and the things that shaped my views.

and like he said, Science is well aware of many things out there that if they were always mentioned, would give more fuel to faith and less backing for further research.

so he was saying, Science has enough info to conclude God exists, but that is not the mission they want to be a part of.

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/08/19 09:14 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Fri 11/08/19 09:18 AM

I've never
Seen a God
Seen an Angel
Seen a demon
Seen an alien
Seen a ghost
Seen a fairy
Seen a pixie
Seen a sprite

I have seen hallucinations from being over tired or weird ambient lighting conditions.

I see dimentional manifestations of shadow creatures crawling all over everything at night when I am tired and watching movies. Manifestations of a different dimension showing thru to my vision.
Could creep me out but I am intrigued. I realize it is a play of mind on the low flickering light conditions in my home.

In the late 80s I was doing some sensory deprivation tests and saw a whole bunch of mind manifestations I could have sworn in court were actually there.
Thing is, after resting and eating, no more manifestations.

All I'm saying is the mind can manifest any type of 'vision' you might be 'primed' to see. The actual validation comes only if you see those things regularly and someone else confirms it.
If it is only in your own mind, only you will see it.

i agree i can see those same things.

but i am not just seeing a full outline of something clearly in current existence, but it's the conversation or what that spirit has said that gives it reality more than just seeing it!!

it's not just the sense of vision here, hearing is clear and audible. and i've had brain scans done, and tested. and like i keep mentioning, i am someone blessed with a photogenic memory but am as average as any human being a therapist feels more than comfortable in having back out onto our streets.

and i went to the therapist on my own behalf.

and he told me, trust me, Sciences knows a lot more of what is out there, but that information only gives fuel for faith, not for further exploration.

so even Science has enough to convince them of God!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/08/19 09:06 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Fri 11/08/19 09:15 AM

I took old film photos in the dark, no lights or reflections or flash, in an old hanging gaol on a midnight tour, and the photos showed pinkish reddish purplish whispy spiral shaped eddys, like a small dust devil, at about man height some metres down the corridor. At the time my eyes saw nothing.

So I know stuff is out there; weird spooky things; helpers; seers; human robots; and who knows what else, (M.I.B.).
But still no.

i definitely buy everything you posted here with one exception:

all the things you list that you believe exist do with evil spirituality of the sort. and we know people can really be evil and it's deep within their spirit of pure evil.

so, if evil exists, then why does not the OPPOSITE of evil exist in same fashion?

those Spirits that do evil and harm vs those that do good and heal do so because they are representatives of that Source.

and if Good Healing Spirits do exist, then why is it impossible that the true ultimate Spirit of God does not exist?

i really like how you scratch all along the dividing line of belief and then that is enough belief. but i believe in those same Spirits you mention, i just also believe there is an equal opposite side of evil that also exists. and it is here where God can be found.

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 11/08/19 08:58 AM
funches, i'm to the point where you no longer amuse me.

and to verify the Serpent is indeed the Adversary, this is what God tells it when He explains what his actions have caused and will result in.

and byw, everyone with a CLUE, knows the SEED of the Adversary is the antichrist and the SEED of Eve will eventually be Yeshua, the Messiah!!

15 And I shall place hatred between you and between the woman, and between your seed and between her seed. (((He will crush your head))), and you will bite his heel (this is the crucifixion being mentioned 4300 years before it takes place)."

טווְאֵיבָ֣ה | אָשִׁ֗ית בֵּֽינְךָ֙ וּבֵ֣ין הָֽאִשָּׁ֔ה וּבֵ֥ין זַֽרְעֲךָ֖ וּבֵ֣ין זַרְעָ֑הּ ה֚וּא יְשֽׁוּפְךָ֣ רֹ֔אשׁ וְאַתָּ֖ה תְּשׁוּפֶ֥נּוּ עָקֵֽב:

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 11/07/19 03:15 PM

I saw a hindu goddess
I saw Kali
Somebody asked me, if I could see a hindu god, which 1 would I choose to see
I chose Kali
It was in India
The person who asked me was Catholic
Kali looks scary, I hope anybody who is offended by that, will forgive me
Sure, I'm sure, plenty of folks can give alternate possibilities, of what caused me to see, what I saw, and heck, they might be right
But who knows, maybe I did see her, I sure saw something
( I bring this up, because of a comment a page or 2 ago, that asked why some Hindu people see the god, they've chosed to worship, or something like that )
Have you heard of the hindu sect the Aghori? Check that out

i will look into them.

and no i do not doubt what anyone has claim to believe they saw. even if it doesn't make sense how and why, it does happen. and not to all people. and for those who never experience something, it makes sense for them to think the worst of you. but to those who think it's lightning and reflections, a fluke of whatever, a spirit form, whatever it may be, it's much different when you see it.

even if you dont find the answers to it, it will never leave your memory and be a reminder that we are not the only ones here!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 11/07/19 02:43 PM
that same verse 6 in the ENGLISH Bible is verse 7 n the Hebrew Text:

7 You desired neither sacrifice nor meal offering; You dug open my closed ears for me; a burnt offering or a sin offering You did not request.

זזֶ֚בַח וּמִנְחָ֨ה
לֹֽא־חָפַ֗צְתָּ אָ֖זְנַיִם כָּרִ֣יתָ לִּ֑י עוֹלָ֥ה וַֽ֜חֲטָאָ֗ה לֹ֣א שָׁאָֽלְתָּ:

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 11/07/19 01:16 PM

5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

verse 6 is rather specific of the point in last posts i have been trying to convey:

but yes, indeed, it's the true inner and reasoning Act of Believing that God is real and exists that what is the most important key aspect of it all!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 11/07/19 12:09 PM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Thu 11/07/19 12:10 PM
5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25