Community > Posts By > GalaxyStarz

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 09:51 PM

From the beginning, I wanted to BE married. I wanted what marriage was supposed to be: the formation of a committed pair, who would face whatever came, together.

I have been intrigued to find that almost no one else on the planet actually wants to be married. What I mean is, that the majority of people want some sort of deal, where they get a list of things in exchange for a somewhat cautious and grudging agreement to TEMPORARILY tolerate the other persons' defects.

Add to that, the problem of state interference in all married peoples lives, and I have come to be averse to being LEGALLY married.

I very do still want the real and total commitment (though I have no expectation of finding it), but I will never allow the state to gain that much control of my personal life again.

I wanted to be married. I enjoyed it as much as I could, given the circumstances. I was a good partner.
And I'd like to be married again -- to a man who doesn't have mental health issues.

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 09:42 PM

We are still here but have been turned off by all the feminists and the 'Me Too' crap!! We have all moved underground and will only come out again when all the controlling women and gold diggers have gone back to Venus...…
Where are the real feminine women?

FEMININE
[fem-uh-nin]

adjective
pertaining to a woman or girl:
feminine beauty; feminine dress.
having qualities traditionally ascribed to women, as sensitivity or gentleness.

:thumbsup:

The feminist movement derailed itself. It's more "hate men" than actually inclusive of every woman's choice. Choice of education, career, marriage/no marriage, kids/no kids, stay-at-home/work.

ALL THE WHILE, STILL SEXUALLY OBJECTIFYING THEMSELVES!!!

Men have, as a result, been confused for 40 yrs. They don't know what the hell they're supposed to do.

I consider myself an equity feminist. Equal pay/equal work, balance of opportunities. But still feminine in all ways. And that was while having a career in the oil and gas industry with 90% men. Still feminine.

The screaming and yelling is a bunch of bs.

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 05:39 PM

Good luck on Monday happy

I don't fly them until I go to Colorado on the 24th. American was horrible last night, customer service was lousy. Never again!

My biggest reason for using them is 2 FREE CHECKED BAGS + 1 FREE CARRYON + PERSONAL ITEM.

:dancer::dancer::dancer:

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 05:35 PM
laughing

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 05:32 PM

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 05:21 PM
How did you like Southwest?

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 05:20 PM

How Galaxy's interview went

Thanks! It was an info call, interview in store on Monday!

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 04:58 PM
Here's what's there. winking

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 04:48 PM

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 04:44 PM
A pic from my friend who takes astronomy photos

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 04:38 PM
How much I got done today!

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 04:37 PM
Neiman Marcus First Call sale

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 07:05 PM
Yes, you like attention. smile2

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 06:52 PM
well, THAT's weird. smile2

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 06:49 PM
only for a very bad Haiku-er.

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 06:48 PM
Edited by GalaxyStarz on Wed 10/24/18 06:48 PM
I never respond to doubtful messages, I delete.
I've learned not to say all the polite rejections - the men reply with vulgarity and anger.

Better they're angry with being ignored, than me putting myself up for that kind of abuse.

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 06:43 PM
Do you have a favorite team? The Rockies?

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 06:32 PM

4y/o grandson and I decided to go for a walk. I told him to put some shoes on. When I checked he had a flipflop on one foot and a sandshoe on the other. When asked why, he said "I am mix and matching?" what what

You got a fashionisto on your hands. Cute.

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 06:30 PM
3-4 vicodin, 3X/day

jk lol

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 06:24 PM
Edited by GalaxyStarz on Wed 10/24/18 06:28 PM

I could brush my teeth and wipe my azz at the same time....

I saw a Cottonelle toilet paper commercial with tooth paste in it. what

You may be on to something

rofl

video second down on left
https://www.cottonelle.com/en-us/products/cottonelle-clean-care-toilet-paper?bvstate=pg:2/ct:r

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25