Community > Posts By > GalaxyStarz

no photo
Wed 10/17/18 09:57 AM
I went back to sleep, no thinking.

no photo
Wed 10/17/18 09:46 AM
Edited by GalaxyStarz on Wed 10/17/18 09:47 AM

I got the job!!! biggrin

Very excited that I get to start on day I wanted to rather than a week early. I start on November 12th and the position is for 6 months instead of only 4 months.... YAY!!!

Estes Park, Colorado here I come! bigsmile

I've got 2 jobs for sure, waiting to hear about the 3rd(the one I really want), and a random contact at a sports bar with a guy who owns several companies, oil/gas investors which may have openings, or create a spot for me.

no photo
Tue 10/16/18 08:46 AM
well, that sounds better. LOL

no photo
Tue 10/16/18 08:45 AM

the US accounts for a very small percentage of the world's various forms of pollution.

Far outweighing anything we, or Europe, does is the pollution generated by India, China and the African continent.

no photo
Tue 10/16/18 08:42 AM
Going to do my hair and makeup.

no photo
Tue 10/16/18 08:40 AM
excited and anticipatory!

no photo
Tue 10/16/18 08:37 AM
If you drink pumpkin spice coffee and eat pumpkin spice bread, or pie, other pumpkin food, it seems like there's a good chance of clashing flavors. what

Been loverly cool her for a couple of days!

no photo
Tue 10/16/18 08:34 AM

I probably would have, had she/they not driven me away.

For two reasons: I loved them, and I also am the commit-for-life type. I don't think a majority of people really understand what the value of real commitment actually is, in a personal sense-of-life way.

It's also a point of slightly confusing irony to me, how many people claim to strongly disapprove of people who have sex in exchange for money, but think it's perfectly fine to exchange sex for a sense of reinforcement of their own ego-based sense of how the world works. The difference is only very subtle.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 10/16/18 08:31 AM
ill ill ill

no photo
Tue 10/16/18 08:29 AM

I'm thinking about the roast that I am going to put on to cook.

Ya goof!

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 06:40 PM

Thinking about how I should not let my attitude about something , however wrong it is, control my emotions.

:thumbsup: Learning to control and direct your thoughts leads to controlling one's emotions. Bad thoughts enter your mind, let them float on by. Not allowing them to remain in your mind.

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 06:36 PM
lol

visit a golf store and play dumb. Men like to blather on with all their "knowledge".

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 06:33 PM
I don't "declare" anyone good or bad unless I know they lie, cheat, etc. for a fact. Not on hearsay, but by my independent knowledge

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 06:27 PM
lol

"You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'"

Hotel California

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 06:20 PM
tomorrow smile2

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 06:17 PM
Shop around a men't clothing department!

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 06:13 PM

Indiana has one of the largest wind farms in the world, producing electric. There is roughly 1063 turbines in use, in an area northwest of Indianapolis, that extends to the Indiana-Illinois boarder. These, are BIG ones. Towers roughly 400 feet tall, with 3 blades about 125 feet in length.

Problem- your average wind turbine will never pay for itself in electricity. They claim 20 years, but with maintenance cost, It's debatable if they will. Farmers get $8,000 a year per unit installed, so it's a "Windfall" for them. (Feel free to groan now)

Yeah, I recycle. But when I generate about a bag full of trash in three weeks time, then it's almost not worth it. But I do pickup scrap steel, like water heaters and appliances on the side of the road. Hey! Park a twenty dollar bill at the end of your drive- I'll gladly stop and take it.

No AC for me. Love it when it gets hot. For heat, I use recyclable wood pellet fuel. I went green, and found out that heat now runs me about $800 a season. Mine goes on sale! Does yours?

Economical wind, and solar energy, is a myth. The industries cannot stay open alone --- US Govt subsidizes them.
Same with ethanol in gasoline, It is only viable with govt subsidies. And it's bad for engines.

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 06:04 PM
Liars, cheaters and scammers --- I hit the Mother Lode. rofl

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 05:54 PM
I think I have more tire issues than the average person. frustrated

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 10:33 AM

Funny how people change the topic to suit their viewpoint. The original post was asking about what you look for in a "real man." Maybe it is me, but I do not recall the post asking about what constitutes "Mr. Wonderful."

There is a large bit of real estate between a "real man" (bwahahahaha) and what would get you hot and bothered.

Why are you defining a real man to women and assuming you're accurate? Need attention? Who said anything about hot and bothered?

Just having a penis doesn't make a man either a real man, or a desirable man to marry.

If a man's idea of himself is based on his penis, then he is neither a "real man" or "Mr wonderful"