Community > Posts By > Up2youandme

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 11/06/18 10:03 AM
Loaded bong

Full tank of gas

Open road

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 11/05/18 08:31 PM

It's a 3,600 year orbit. It also doesn't come any closer than outside of the asteroid belt. Good estimates push its appearance sometime on the other side of the year 3000.

Yeah I can't put my money on that because if that were true then it would have appeared at about the time the Pharoah khufu was busy building his empire and about the time the jews were busy formulating their religion which in essence should have brought lasting impression on that region , and it did no such thing as far as physical evidence is concerned .

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 11/05/18 10:15 AM
So you wanna play the field and need pointers how to do it?

Up2youandme's photo
Sun 11/04/18 05:46 PM
I'm almost certain Rene Descartes summarized it in 3 simple words ...well 5 words in English but " Cogito ergo sum "..says it all

Up2youandme's photo
Sat 10/13/18 04:55 PM

That's crap. Most people do not like long winded writers, myself included. Just get to the point. Do you like being in a conversation (monologue actually) when you're being filibustered?

I personally love someone who can express themselves well in writing..
Sadly, that is becomeing rare in these days of stupid 160 character textese..

If you see it is a long posting, don't read it...simple..no need to waste your obviously precious time doing so.
And don't bash the person that wrote it..

Because *you* aren't everybody, and people shouldn't have to change their writing style to suit you or what *you* feel is the majoroty.

It ain't your thing...move along to short stuff.

To comment on what *you* don't like on a post that didn't ask "Hey..what do you think is the proper amount of words to use, Cranky_Geezer?.." is just silly.

Wow ...and yet you attack Cranky for stating his take on it. Wow just wow

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 10/12/18 05:18 PM

There are a boat loads of stuff you wouldn't want to do with the one you "love ".

Well, if I don't "LOVE THEM" it isn't happening. I believe you should be able to express all your desires, fantasies, and toys with your Love and only your Love.

Well that's good to know if you love them like you love your iPhone lol

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 10/12/18 05:02 PM

I really don't know why Msharmony's post is always very long?
why Tom4Uhere's answer is even longer ?
what is the point ???

I don't understand why it matters?

It matters because most people are put off by the volume of words. Even if there is a good point in there somewhere it is crushed by the sheer weight.

Being succinct in forums is usually helpful to entice people to read what you have to say. Some might say that if a person is unwilling to read through long winded posts they are not smart enough to comprehend or whatever. I say that's a load of crap.

The reality is, no one is breaking any new ground with any of these questions or answers, anyway...

Amen to that cranky !!!!

Up2youandme's photo
Thu 10/11/18 10:28 PM

why eu and usa girl just want sex nothing else
are you sure about the nothing else bit laugh laugh laugh to be safe .. hide your gold and valuables biggrin

Lol good one blondey lol
And credit cards lol

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 10/09/18 04:02 PM

I don't like dogs.

Then I'm out lol

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 10/08/18 06:25 PM

But how could you stay friends? That shyt hurts my feelings?:triumph:

Ot I'ma pretty sensitive person

Over the years I've learned that the things that mattered should be decided by my own assessment. I don't rely on what he said or they said and such. In the end what really mattered to me was if he's got my back as I have his. And he did on more cases than I can count.
good friends are hard to come by and if you have that, guess lying takes a back seat...I've never had anyone I could trust like that. They always let me down.

I understand your position to a T . But not to be uppity I don't bestow the friend title willy nilly . It's a 12 step process lol

O/T I'm a voracious reader

Up2youandme's photo
Sun 10/07/18 03:25 PM

But how could you stay friends? That shyt hurts my feelings?:triumph:

Ot I'ma pretty sensitive person

Over the years I've learned that the things that mattered should be decided by my own assessment. I don't rely on what he said or they said and such. In the end what really mattered to me was if he's got my back as I have his. And he did on more cases than I can count.

Up2youandme's photo
Sun 10/07/18 01:12 PM

I had a great friend growing up got into high school, constantly lied. I did tire of it and stopped being his friend.

I wonder if it's a mental disorder or just a need to be one up...

I know exactly what that is like . Everyone disliked him for that. He eventually became my best friend . Turns out he doesn't consciously intends to. It's what they call pathology .

Up2youandme's photo
Thu 10/04/18 07:40 PM

I like "Big Bang", but they ran out of time when they started getting married and having babies.

Yup that's when they lose me.

Up2youandme's photo
Thu 10/04/18 07:33 PM
Edited by Up2youandme on Thu 10/04/18 07:35 PM
Amat Victoria Curam......victory loves preparation ...

The mechanic

Up2youandme's photo
Thu 10/04/18 03:51 PM

I think it was Rene Descartes who wrote: "I think therefore I am"

Following that and to tremendously simplify the answer is: people generally do not think independently - they follow. This regardless of geography.

I totally disagree with that assessment since Cogito ergo sum argues that the mind is separate from his body.

If anything you're interpretation of the quote is exactly the opposite as he advocates for the thinking man.

Up2youandme's photo
Thu 10/04/18 03:29 PM
Not according to the book of Enoch ....and he's the great grandfather to Noah , who personally talked to god , Enoch that is, and he evidently asked God to while he fetches his concubine and by definition his sex slave . I'm sure God would have struck him down if he thinks it's wrong, but he didn't and even granted his descendants first dibs on anything major that's going to happen on earth.

If that's not an affirmation for a go ahead and enjoy sex, I don't know what is. And the Catholic Church takes that to heart. They totally raped boys with abandone. So all is good I suppose.

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 10/03/18 02:39 PM

whoa

Incidents in the Bible are most often there to teach us what NOT to do.

Read about Sodom and Gomorrah.

The books of Corinthians are admonishment to new believers hanging on to old habits.

The OT is full of people disobeying God. Making Jesus necessary. shades

If a person doesn't know God, they rarely understand the Bible in its context.

Seriously? frustrated

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 10/03/18 01:14 PM
frustrated

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 10/03/18 01:10 PM
Trust me you do ... I tried lol

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 10/03/18 01:08 PM
The kind that folds or the kind the jingles?sad

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25