Community > Posts By > Up2youandme

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 02/12/21 08:09 AM

I normally don't think about it. But for me it starts with the eyes. I see a gorgeous man and I have a reaction, quite primal actually.

Yup I'm with you on that one .

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 02/09/21 10:43 AM
Yup ..... it's a good series

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 08/31/20 10:11 AM
Not so fast

Up2youandme's photo
Thu 07/23/20 04:16 PM
I'm looking for a woman who knows the difference between your and you're

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 07/22/20 08:14 AM
Before marriage of course. ..

How else does a woman guarantee she's not gonna tied to a 2 pump chump.

Or how else does a guy know for sure he's not gonna be saddled with an ice queen.

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 07/22/20 07:58 AM
Some say love, it is a hunger, that feeds an endless need.

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 07/22/20 07:54 AM

love in essence is a mental blindness

There , I corrected your essence .

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 07/22/20 07:47 AM

I never get why people want friendship first. I suspect it has to do with fear of opening up, opening the heart, getting involved and then getting hurt when it doesn't work out.
Like a buffer, a safety-valve or something.
I would not even get involved or start dating with a man who wanted friendship first. I'm not looking for a friend, I'm looking for a partner. If that is not the man's intent I'm not interested. I'm not into wasting my time.

I agree and feel the same way. Any relationship I've had that began with the intent of friendship first, continued to be that... just friends! When I was younger I would go along with it in hopes of it becoming more, or he would, but it never happened.

Today, I'm not interested in dating someone who says "Let's be friends and see what happens". I want a man who feels that initial spark with me and wants to pursue more than a simple friendship.

Exactly! I feel there's a huge risk that the person who wants friendship first is never going to commit. It would also make sense that people who have problems committing, because they have been hurt before and not healed, are the ones who are looking for friendship-first.
Sod that!
The days that I allowed people to waste my time has gone, hihi.
I've never done the friends first. I don't see the point. If there isn't a spark, why bother? That's like waiting for a flower to grow without ever having planted a seed.

I totally agree with you on all counts. In Mt mind I say if you want a friend first then get a dog.

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 07/22/20 07:11 AM

Don't wait to long. But be sure they are not crazy.

Everyone is a little crazy

Crazy good is a good thing....

Crazy bad is a bad thing imnsho. ...

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 03/20/20 06:33 PM
In the words of Albert Einstein " if it's not true then you're fine but if it is true then you're dead meat "

Up2youandme's photo
Sun 03/15/20 11:49 AM

Another thread has made me think about this
You are in your sixties or similar and you manage to find a new friend ,at first you just meet for days out cinema coffee etc, after a while you hug cuddle and kiss, neither of you has done this for years and you are not sex driven like when you were younger,
Before either of you go any further and given there is a lot of baggage with both of you what do you do regarding health ?, Do you both get tests?, Do you try protection? (I could never get going with this even when younger) do you not do penetration and rely on other stimulation ?

You're worried that in her sixties she's still giving it up to everyone? That doesn't make sense. Or are you worried you're passing her some unwanted crabs?

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 02/25/20 10:38 AM
They go to Vegas of course

Up2youandme's photo
Sat 02/01/20 10:32 AM
I think you're sad because he beat you to the punch .. that's normal.

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 01/07/20 10:41 AM
Dang close lol

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 01/07/20 10:34 AM
Chica

Tequila

Tacos

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 01/07/20 10:32 AM
Then I'm like Kelso lol

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 01/07/20 10:30 AM
Watching undisputed now

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 01/07/20 10:17 AM
Clipping my nails

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 01/06/20 03:28 PM

If a man can't keep me happy and I've tried everything to sort it out it's up to me to decide what to do: stay or go. Stay means 'put up with not getting enough'. If you go cheating on your man you cannot expect/demand him to clean up the mess for you.

If you need a man to get jealous because you cheated you may need some therapy. Very unhealthy behaviour.
And maybe he was jealous, but again: why should he do something about the mess after you've disrespected him so greatly? I wouldn't if I was a bloke. And I'd be even less inclined to stick my thing in a woman who'd treat me like that. It's not particularly arousing.

Sometimes people just grow apart, and sometimes a sexual mismatch is the cause of this. Move one and stop blaming the man.

Your first argument is confusing . When you say you tried to sort it out I didn't hear/read any part saying you put it on the table or talked about it .
I'm only saying this because it happened to me. And we talked about it and came up with a solution other than doing it behind each other's back.
And you're right about some sexual incompatibility but it's not necessarily a wrench in the relationship .
Accepting the facts and ensuing consequences are big factors in any relationship in my opinion.

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 01/03/20 08:25 AM

Making friends that you don't include you're spouse especially of the opposite sex is playing with fire. Anything you put above your spouse is an infidelity. Be it a person, job hobby, ect ..

Does that include bacon? But I soo love bacon too.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25