Community > Posts By > Up2youandme

Up2youandme's photo
Sun 12/22/19 01:27 PM
Wow if that's funny you should move to the states ... you'll fit right in

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 12/20/19 07:34 PM
Edited by Up2youandme on Fri 12/20/19 07:36 PM

Is it Tony Heller on you tube. Global warming statistics are all manipulated. We are moving into an electric universe cycle again. Ice age. Get underground. Research to topic with the electric universe folks on youtube.

That might more sense to explain the 20 stories deep cave system on Turkey

Up2youandme's photo
Thu 12/19/19 01:53 PM

According to nova channel it's called neutrinos and yes they say it's faster than light .

Do you have a link please? And did you use to be Up2us? waving

I don't have a link I just saw it on TV on a PBS program called nova

And no I've always been me

Up2youandme's photo
Thu 12/19/19 10:51 AM
According to nova channel it's called neutrinos and yes they say it's faster than light .

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 12/17/19 11:07 AM
Eleanor Roosevelt says it's your fault for allowing it to happen to you. Nobody can make you miserable but yourself she says and I agree .

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 12/17/19 10:58 AM
If he's got eyes only for you.... meaning if a hot blonde walks by and he didn't take his eyes off of you as the hottest walks by

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 12/16/19 02:51 PM
So this is a poll pffffft

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 12/16/19 02:18 PM

Okay, ergo.
Hitler and Charlie are dead.
If, they've been pardoned, Jesus Christ pardoned them

And is this Jesus christ on this site to rebutt?

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 12/16/19 01:29 PM
Not your call?

You understand this is an open forum right?

Ergo , you and everyone can make that call. It won't carry weight but you can make the call

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 12/16/19 01:20 PM

To my knowledge you commit murder when you plan to take someone's life so no I don't agree to paroles for people like that.
Like Charles Manson and company.

Never proven that Charles Manson killed anyone.
He got life because of the socialites his followers killed.

'Despite being branded a murderer by the media and being remembered that way by the public over the half-century since, Charles Manson never actually killed anyone.

You may be right and so in the same vein Hitler did not actually kill anyone. Do we pardon him?

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 12/16/19 12:48 PM
To my knowledge you commit murder when you plan to take someone's life so no I don't agree to paroles for people like that.
Like Charles Manson and company.

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 12/16/19 12:38 PM
James Marshall Hendrix

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 12/10/19 10:41 AM
OP you or that saying is absolutely true !!!!

Because in war the rules go out the window. ..
In love the rules are ignored

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 11/05/19 07:44 AM
99 problems

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 10/08/19 12:59 PM
Personally I don't think we have a choice who we fall for. Dating on the other hand is a different story.

Up2youandme's photo
Sun 10/06/19 10:28 AM
One whiskey
One bourbon
One beer ..

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 09/10/19 11:25 PM
Wish you were here ... pink Floyd

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 09/04/19 04:04 PM

Statistically at 99.99 percent certainty, all creatures do. So I don't understand how anyone can say they don't . What's the point in being coy? This is the Internet after all. Sheeesh

I think there are some women who deliberately dress a certain way to get attention, but not necessarily of a specific guy but in general.
That will of course get you attention but usually not the type that most crave deep inside.

Funny thing is you get way more attention when you dress the way YOU feel good about yourself.
Dita von Teese said the same thing: if you want to seduce a man / audience, dress to make yourself feel good, not your audience, then you'll be fine.

And I'm supposed to adhere to the philosophy of a pole dancer?

You adhere to whatever philosophy you choose. You don't seem open to any other input from women when they tell the OP how it works for them.
No skin of my nose, to each their own.

My mistake I thought this was a forum.

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 09/04/19 11:19 AM

Statistically at 99.99 percent certainty, all creatures do. So I don't understand how anyone can say they don't . What's the point in being coy? This is the Internet after all. Sheeesh

I think there are some women who deliberately dress a certain way to get attention, but not necessarily of a specific guy but in general.
That will of course get you attention but usually not the type that most crave deep inside.

Funny thing is you get way more attention when you dress the way YOU feel good about yourself.
Dita von Teese said the same thing: if you want to seduce a man / audience, dress to make yourself feel good, not your audience, then you'll be fine.

And I'm supposed to adhere to the philosophy of a pole dancer?

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 09/04/19 11:04 AM

I disagree Up2... I think the times of changing your appearance to get noticed have passed for the most part, especially with women/men closer to our age group, and maybe even younger. People are more interested today in being themselves and being accepted for who they are. They aren't as pretentious anymore... least not in my opinion.

It's one thing to dress nice to feel good about yourself and to want to look nice for the person you go out with... it's another thing to do it for the sole purpose of attracting the opposite sex, having a "plan of attack" like Aussie mentioned. I don't believe too many women do that anymore. I could be wrong? For me, I'll dress nice, but I'm not going to change everything or do stuff I wouldn't normally do just to get someone's attention... seems phony to me.

You certainly have the right to disagree but that does not sway the statistics . And the statistics covers the board , age or demographics wise.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25