Hye flown on a hot air balloon?

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 12/14/18 07:08 PM
Elizabeth Hurley

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 12/14/18 07:03 PM
Hey waving

I thought it was obvious since I'm here . Lol
So really the Hollywood endings we think we might end up in if guys made the move is an illusion .

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 12/14/18 05:13 PM

Chasing after you?

Women chasing men came up in another thread, the opinion was that when women chase men they run the other way.

Innately, men are the hunters and women are the nurturers. I've heard some men say they adhere to this and others say it's 2018, time for women to do the chasing.

So what are your true thoughts on this. If a woman were to pursue you, how would you really feel about that? Would you run the other way or would you feel flattered and take a risk going against what feels natural?

Having experienced this scenario multiple times, the end result is the same.

Up2youandme's photo
Thu 11/15/18 10:37 AM
I have a Spanish fly

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 11/14/18 05:23 PM

Once again I say that there should be no hard line between friends and lovers, and that the difference is based purely in sexual attraction. I become friends with the woman I am with because I want to invest the time to get to know her has as a person not a potential f@*k partner. If that happens so be it.

Yeah that's what clingers say .

It's amazing how truly wrong someone can be. laugh

Heaven forbids if anyone is right besides you !!!!

Hell, I'm wrong multiple times every day and when I am I'll gladly admit it. This is about you passing off your point of view and your beliefs as facts. It's about you making silly assumptions about someone you don't know. It's about you being condescending for absolutely no reason. Get it?

Lol would you look at that , judge and jury too !!!

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 11/14/18 04:20 PM

Once again I say that there should be no hard line between friends and lovers, and that the difference is based purely in sexual attraction. I become friends with the woman I am with because I want to invest the time to get to know her has as a person not a potential f@*k partner. If that happens so be it.

It's amazing how truly wrong someone can be. laugh

Heaven forbids if anyone is right besides you !!!!

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 11/14/18 03:11 PM

Thinking I need to go have my head checked.... I find myself laughing/and or agreeing with cranky :joy: got to be a tumor or stroke or something seriously wrongsurprised rofl

First intuition is almost always right . Beware if someone talks you out of it.

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 11/14/18 03:05 PM
Mine was on aisle 2 at frys

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 11/14/18 03:03 PM

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 11/14/18 02:52 PM

Friend-zoned to me means something different than friends. Friend-zoned means you're not considered relationship material (anymore) by the person who put you in the friend-zone.
Friends is just friends.
Someone who got friend-zoned doesn't really have to become a friend even. You're nice to them, not necessarily wanting them in your close friend circle, orbiting on the outside maybe, if that. Don't 'friend-zoned' people just fade from your view and life at some point?

Maybe that's just me. I don't do friends anyways with exes or ex potential-partners. I have a clear divide between what a friend is and an ex. The two don't mix. It's either-or.

I totally agree. ...declare your intent or buzz off

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 11/14/18 02:43 PM

At my age they're all in the "friend zone".

At your age? People in their 80s in old ppl homes still have sex, fall in love, flirt, get married.
So it's not "At my age", it's choice.

Amen to that and I suppose anyone who says " at my age" for an excuse are either fugly or too much of a douche to get some.

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 11/14/18 02:30 PM
Yeah I suppose that's the lie we tell women to get to their pants but I'll pass .

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 11/14/18 02:04 PM
Only if it includes seconds

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 11/14/18 02:03 PM

The friend zone is fine during the initial getting to know each other time. If I feel that the "friendship" is going nowhere else, then the friendship is going to be significantly reduced or even though you are a woman, you are going to be treated and expected to behave as any of my male friends would.

So, for you it's about what you want not who she is?

Sadly the attitude of many males

It is true. Believe it or not though, there are some men that truly love WOMEN for who they are not what they represent.

I know... I do wish more thought like^^^^that.

Sure there's lots like that on TV but if you want the real world scenario you have to get your head out of the clouds. Men will be men and there's no two things about .... haven't you heard about the scorpion and the frog story?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25