Community > Posts By > Up2youandme

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 12/03/21 07:48 AM

it just means that you want to have sex . :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: mingle is NOT, a marriage site.
that's Match.com
people are here to hook up :joy::joy::joy:

Amen to that

Up2youandme's photo
Wed 09/29/21 08:47 AM
Edited by Up2youandme on Wed 09/29/21 08:48 AM
Meh I doubt everyone has defeatist attitude like that and it certainly fly in the saying when you fell off a bike or a horse or anything you don't wait a decade for the boo boo to go away. Pfffft is all I can about people building walls to that effect.

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 09/06/21 07:40 AM
Amen to that!!!!!

Up2youandme's photo
Sun 05/09/21 08:42 AM

You've met a great-looking and mature person. At your first face-to-face chat over coffee they state they're had a successful sex change. At this point would you continue to date and think romantically, possibly physically, about the person?

In reality no one I mean no one crosses a bridge before they get to the bridge.

Let's be adult about ... you don't know .. I don't know. .... for certain. As they say ...love makes us all do stupid stuff.

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 04/12/21 12:07 PM

Yes I have some regrets , to do with my children .
For the last few months these regrets have been playing on my mind , more so than usual , so much and totally getting me down .
I do have an absolutely amazing relationship with all of my kids . They know they are my world and what they mean to me , and we are all very close .
These are regrets that are eating away at me personally and not at my kids .
I cry often thinking about it ,
I cannot change the past but I don’t know how to get past it and move forward from it and thinking about them just makes me so sad and such a failure as a mom for them times .

I'm confused. You're having regrets for having amazing relationship with your children? And it's eating you up ?

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 04/09/21 09:26 AM

would you?why or why not?

people should'nt base their like by how sexy or how curvy a woman is.

That depends on whether she likes her body herself and can carry it well. There's a big difference between curvy bbw and barrel bbw .

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 04/06/21 10:36 AM

As we're all neighbors, in the forums...
Some may occasionally contact others,
in regard to forums posts.
Be it, a pat on the back, or a proverbial whack
to the noggin.

It's generally done, without regard, to profile content.
It's called, "communicating", "networking", "being a neighbor".

If, on the offhand, the email is of a romantic nature,
and not from a bot, i politely decline, and wish the sender
luck in their search. If it is a bot, or an obvious scammer,
I simply block.

There is absolutely nothing on the internet, worth allowing
yourself to become upset about.

Certainly the last statement makes the most sense. Geez people can't we behave like adults in here.

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 04/06/21 10:30 AM
What doesn't kill make you stronger

Kniechze

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 03/30/21 10:43 AM
That's really nothing new . You read it on yahoo news all the time. Better weird story would be if the married guy joined the party. Just saying .

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 03/23/21 03:58 PM
Edited by Up2youandme on Tue 03/23/21 03:59 PM

Flirting is very subjective .., it depends on interpretation , context and intent . Sometimes a smile or compliment is taken as flirting but that was not the intent

As for sex chat . The intent is usually clear . However , Sometimes the boundary between fantasy and reality is blurred ..

An affair generally assumes one or both are not single and implies a physical and/or emotional intimacy . There can be flirting and sex chat without it leading to an affair .

Even chat rooms vary ... some cater towards adult fun and others less so . Flirting behaviour is usually indicative of the type of chat room and environment . For instance... mingle forums have a Pg13 rating . Not sure they are considered a chat room .

Now that is a response. ... open , non judgemental and civil . If there were more people like you in here then this site would be a better site to visit but sadly you're the lone ranger here. Nevertheless, I love your brain , rock on.###

Up2youandme's photo
Thu 03/11/21 07:46 AM
Wow that's really shameful that people take offense at anything these days .....

Sure it's not a logical thing to say but so what at least he's proud to say it. As opposed to telling you how they did it and when.

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 03/08/21 09:24 AM

Even if a man is looking for sex, this is not a big problem. Sex is a level of critical trust between partners. It's bad if a man is looking for a sex doll.

Now that makes sense

Up2youandme's photo
Tue 02/16/21 07:24 AM
Baseball game

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 02/15/21 09:11 AM

Love the One You're With - Stephen Stills

Luv that song

Up2youandme's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:14 AM
That Magellan was killed in the Philippines

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 02/12/21 12:45 PM

Fight or flight right ? In this scenario in my opinion is flight and get help ...

When in doubt if you can handle the dude that might be the smartest option. But I'd feel horribly guilty if something would then happen to my sister that I'd left behind.
Then again, if you don't get out there may not be hope for anyone.
Thank you!

I'm reminded of an advise from an old timer that goes if you're afraid to be alone get a dog , don't get a gun cuz if you do bad people will use it on you .

In your scenario self preservation will be at the forefront of your decision.

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 02/12/21 11:02 AM
Fight or flight right ? In this scenario in my opinion is flight and get help ...

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 02/12/21 10:15 AM

You can't use my age on mingle!

You can't be 68

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 02/12/21 10:13 AM

Some women wear shorts with heels!

That's a bit much.

Shorts and boots are sexy too

Up2youandme's photo
Fri 02/12/21 10:09 AM
Edited by Up2youandme on Fri 02/12/21 10:10 AM

I normally don't think about it. But for me it starts with the eyes. I see a gorgeous man and I have a reaction, quite primal actually.

You like gorgeous men too? bigsmile

Haha funny

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25