Community > Posts By > gable85

gable85's photo
Sun 06/03/18 06:17 PM
You need to explain why a woman with fake hair, nails and makeup you know outwardly appearance equates to their morals?

Both men and women require some amount of physical attraction to consider a romantic relationship. Men don't request dates and women do not accept dates if someones initial physical attraction isn't there. Personality over looks sounds good but in reality "looks" are a requirement in both genders. We all know this. When in high school and college there is an attractive "caste system". One person isn't deemed attractive enough to be in anothers CLASS. To deny this is to deny humankind's history.

Why do women almost hide their true self behind makeup, nails, etc.

It's almost like a Greek tragedy where the players wear masks to hide who they are.

Why do women spend billions of dollars to make themselves into someone they aren't? If a man were to do this women make fun of them. Obviously society has accepted this but it doesn't answer the question. If women want real equality why don't they tell the makeup industry, no more?

thank you

gable85's photo
Sat 05/26/18 11:29 AM

I'm not making an assumption you assuming that I am....and how can you say not everybody and you just one person lol
This is what you don't get.....there is a difference between stereotyping and generalizing......
Now I can understand your frustration with I have to look at your perspective and I disagree with it however accept it as that's my opinion and move on lol I'm not going round and round with you trying to convince me to change my mind lol

oh, I'm assuming that you're assuming? rightttttt.

Do you know what a stereotype is Gable?

Let me help you out, stereotypes are OVERGENERALIZATIONS and those the believe that ALL people share the same something in common often not based on facts

Generalizations are beliefs that many people in a group share something in common often based on fact, negative or positive.

Off topic

your friend said in your thread that got shut down

I've noticed women, in general, keep track of how much a man spends on a date. Then they use that information to make judgments. Making it worse, women have varying scales by which they make these judgments. While one woman might think you're careless with your money, another may be flattered you spent the money on her.

I keep the dates simple until I understand who she is and how much I really like her. Then the sky's the limit.

most people with more than a modicum of understanding of the english language would take general as an idiom or an adjective , unless otherwise stated.

This is what I wanted to state before the mods locked that thread.

Do you see where I'm coming from now Gable?

I see it and still I've said to you you're wrong......just about 2 hours later and you still keep going with this....a rational person should have said we agree to disagree:joy::joy::joy:

gable85's photo
Sat 05/26/18 10:08 AM
Toggle navigation

Tyrese Gibson's Brutally Honest Opinion on Women With Plastic Surgery: 'You Look Like a Manufactured Clown'

CelebrityBy TooFab Staff | March 17, 2017 10:41 AM

VIEW PHOTOS

Getty

'Fast and Furious' Cast -- Then and Now

Tyrese Gibson unloaded on women who rely on what he called "manufactured beauty" in a lengthy Instagram post slamming plastic surgery and the women who rely on it to attract men.

"IM NOT trying to be mean," the "Fast and Furious" star captioned a picture with of a wig. "I'm just sending a message that US REAL MEN SEE THE BULLS--T and IF He decide to rock with you (sic) it's just cause they wanna get one off no one will EVER take you serious like that or really make that move........... Cause you look like a manufactured clown."

The actor said he wrote the blunt post in response to listening to "a group of women tear down what they proudly called "#AintshitMen and said men are all stupid and will sleep with and marry damn near anything."

Lena Dunham DGAF About Her Weight Loss, Says It 'Isn't a Triumph'VIEW STORY

Gibson felt compelled to speak out to women who think men are simply stupid, arguing males are actually smarter than they look and respect women more who are confident in their natural appearance.

"WE KNOW the difference in real hair and fake clips on's we know eye lash extensions, we know fake hard ******* pointing in 4 directions with your ribs showing in the middle," he wrote. "We know when you got little chicken legs and it leads to and oversized #fake *** you guys are really starting to go TOO FAR with manufactured beauty - fake lips, skinny nose barely can even breathe through your own nostrils."

"Some of you have convinced yourself that it's OK cause of how many dudes be trying to get at you," he added. "Please let me explain..... You got your temp fix and you will continue to 'attract' men who ONLY want a temporary fix."

just saying

gable85's photo
Sat 05/26/18 09:57 AM

I already explained it how women with fake hair and nails don't love themselves....
I'm not going round and round on anything you just think i have some hidden Easter egg with my message lol....its plain as day........
generalization means it's generally true.....
and speaking of generalities last time ive checked you were one of the few people that got my topic shut down so I've said what I've said and you do too so....
accept it as it is

no, you didnt explain you made an assumption and you want us to accept your assumption.

By the way I wasn't the cause of your thread being shut down, it was your friend with his nasty comments was the cause, my contribution was me defending a comment I made.

back to the topic.

so generalizations means its generally true? no because weak generalization and haste generalizations are not true most times

This is what you don't get, If I said that the highest percentage of inmates in Prisons are african americans , so does that mean that african americans are responsible for a lot of violent crimes because I said generally African americans commit a lot of the crimes

Or would you think that Im making a racist statement?

generalizations right?

I'm not making an assumption you assuming that I am....and how can you say not everybody and you just one person lol
This is what you don't get.....there is a difference between stereotyping and generalizing......
Now I can understand your frustration with I have to look at your perspective and I disagree with it however accept it as that's my opinion and move on lol I'm not going round and round with you trying to convince me to change my mind lol

gable85's photo
Sat 05/26/18 09:15 AM

I know all I needed to know....yes we can agree to disagree as long as you have facts to back it up....so saying you don't care is doing you a disservice because we all care at the end of the day...you keep coming back proves that....
and I love a challenge just as I have challenge you when you think in general interpreted as all which it's not the case.....
back to the topic....
you're missing my point .
my point is that a person who doesn't love themselves has no right to tell someone to be honest with that person....
drop the :microphone:

We can discussing generalities another time, but back to your topic.

A person that doesnt love themselves has no right to tell someone to be honest with that person?

We are going round and round Gable.

You need to explain why a woman with fake hair, nails and makeup you know outwardly appearance equates to their morals?

How do you know that those women don't love themselves? are you saying because they doll themselves up that they dont love themselves?

I have no idea why some women do that and maybe we need to find some on the threads who do wear fake nails, makeup and fake hair and ask them.

and talk about generalizations ?

How is saying that I don't care doing me a disservice? Im being honest when I say I really don't care what people on a free message board thinks of what I post.

I already explained it how women with fake hair and nails don't love themselves....
I'm not going round and round on anything you just think i have some hidden Easter egg with my message lol....its plain as day........
generalization means it's generally true.....
and speaking of generalities last time ive checked you were one of the few people that got my topic shut down so I've said what I've said and you do too so....
accept it as it is

gable85's photo
Sat 05/26/18 08:56 AM

I can understand that you trying to score brownie points i mean I've been there but just because you THINK that morality and integrity is different from someone being materialistic doesn't make it true.....
My point is that if women had fake hair, fake nails, too much makeup instead of just being natural then they shouldn't even ask for men to be real with her.....

you obviously don't know me, I dont score points period, I tell it how it is, I don't care who agrees or disagrees, Im not out to be liked, this is a free forum site where one can voice their opinions

Im not one of those nice guys that wants to be loved by all, I couldn't care less.

So back to your topic.

I know what your point is and Im challenging you on it

So youre saying you prefer a woman to be natural and when she is natural only then she can demand that the man she seeks be honest?

Ive seen many natural women ( without the fake hair, nails, makeup) as dishonest as used car salesman.

I think Paris Hilton is a scumbag, whether she has make up on or not she is still the same person, a scumbag.

I know all I needed to know....yes we can agree to disagree as long as you have facts to back it up....so saying you don't care is doing you a disservice because we all care at the end of the day...you keep coming back proves that....
and I love a challenge just as I have challenge you when you think in general interpreted as all which it's not the case.....
back to the topic....
you're missing my point .
my point is that a person who doesn't love themselves has no right to tell someone to be honest with that person....
drop the :microphone:

gable85's photo
Sat 05/26/18 08:39 AM
Shaq
I only have one. laugh
9 more

gable85's photo
Sat 05/26/18 08:36 AM

lol you really asking me that question? because women wanted men to be real and they aren't real themselves hence their fake appearances. does that answer your question

OMG, are you seriously comparing a woman outwardly appearance to her morals?

seriously? are you pulling my leg on this?

A woman's morals and integrity isn't based on her looks and when they are asking for honesty it isn't based on his looks but his actions.

You do know the difference right?

also if a person love themselves they shouldn't have to act artificial and go around asking men to be honest and they not even honest them damn selves

gable85's photo
Sat 05/26/18 08:32 AM

lol you really asking me that question? because women wanted men to be real and they aren't real themselves hence their fake appearances. does that answer your question

OMG, are you seriously comparing a woman outwardly appearance to her morals?

seriously? are you pulling my leg on this?

A woman's morals and integrity isn't based on her looks and when they are asking for honesty it isn't based on his looks but his actions.

You do know the difference right?

I can understand that you trying to score brownie points i mean I've been there but just because you THINK that morality and integrity is different from someone being materialistic doesn't make it true.....
My point is that if women had fake hair, fake nails, too much makeup instead of just being natural then they shouldn't even ask for men to be real with her.....

gable85's photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:52 PM
:
women aren't honest themselves; saying they don't want fake guys but they have fake hair, nails, and too much makeup

how is having fake hair, nails, too much make up equates to a woman honesty?

gable85's photo
Thu 05/24/18 04:30 PM
huh?
huh what

gable85's photo
Thu 05/24/18 02:21 PM
I'm gonna simplfy this down for you guys.

You all say you don't like crazy women (the kind that do the stuff you described) but yet you always end up with them.

If you're honest with yourself you'll realize you actually like the crazy. tongue2
women aren't honest themselves; saying they don't want fake guys but they have fake hair, nails, and too much makeup

gable85's photo
Wed 05/23/18 05:15 PM
Both.

It is a mistake one chooses to make. Many who do either do not care if there are repercussion or believe they won't get caught.

It is not a mistake in the sense of "I didnt mean to do it" or "oops, what do you mean that wasn't you?" .. Sadly it is a mistake many have "forgiven" their lovers for making.

mis·take
məˈstāk/Submit
noun
an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.

exactly

gable85's photo
Wed 05/23/18 05:13 PM
gable
you sound like in deep trouble
well, you are not cheating... until you get cought
is that what you want to hear ?rofl

um I don't cheat it's a general question but thanks for playing "at least you tried"

gable85's photo
Wed 05/23/18 01:45 PM
here is mine
1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Wilt
5. Larry
6. Bill Russell
7. Kobe
8. LeBron
9. Shaq
10. Timmy D

gable85's photo
Wed 05/23/18 01:43 PM
i say it's kinda both however it depends because some people who had cheated doesn't show remorse

gable85's photo
Mon 05/21/18 03:13 PM

I've noticed women, in general...

well I guess when I read Women in general I believe he is talking about all women

If I had meant all women, I would have said all women. I didn't say that though. I quite purposefully said in general.

I know you didn't say all women... but it also can be interpreted as you mean all women

Wow

wow, im not the one whining like some mortadella about women in general am I ?

there is a difference between whining and a observation lol

gable85's photo
Mon 05/21/18 03:12 PM
I've never heard of a woman rejecting a man mid-date, it never happened to me. Kind of weird to reject somebody unless he's making the heavy moves on her right off the bat.

Anyways, I never put a financial limit on any date, if I like her, then I'd want her to have a great time no matter the outcome.

on the first part is because you're a exception to the rule

gable85's photo
Mon 05/21/18 03:06 PM

well I guess when I read Women in general I believe he is talking about all women

Perhaps, and especially on message boards where you cannot see nonverbal expressions or hear voice inflection, it's best to take someone's words at face value.

If I had meant all women, I would have said all women. I didn't say that though. I quite purposefully said in general.

In general, reading a more polarizing meaning into a simple statement is something akin to the female gender and less to the male gender. So quit acting like a girl.
my message was deleted , hmmmm
okay not sure what I said that got it deleted.

dude, you are sharing your experience, that is what I originally said, but it also can be interpreted as you mean all women

I know you didn't say all women, Im just questioning YOUR EXPERIENCE

capisce
but you said that when he said in general you believe that you think that he said all

gable85's photo
Mon 05/21/18 03:02 PM
gable we agree to disagree

at least we agree on that
cool:blush:

Previous 1 3