Community > Posts By > gable85

gable85's photo
Thu 05/10/18 08:08 PM

In my childhood, most women where homemakers and men worked to support the family. There were some women who worked, mostly in offices, teaching, or nursing. I remember my mother doing ironing for the neighbor lady. Later, as I was well into my career, my employer was forced by the government to hire women(the minority) into our organization. It didn't matter if they were capable or not only if they had the required degree. The rest of us had to help them do their work. Eventually there became enough educated women who could actually do the job. That same trend continues in different fields with women wanting equality but not having the capabilities or willingness to take the responsibility.

The "Me Too" movement might just be the final straw that starts the war. Yes, some of the things that happened to women were wrong, but many "me too" instances where just someone's feathers getting ruffled yet resulted in the destruction of a career. Why would any male controlled establishment take the risk of hiring a woman, especially a younger one? This whole mess probably started with the college dating accusations and the destruction it caused. Maybe the next step in this will be the requirement for a signed and notarized release from accusations of sexual impropriety. Add that right in with the non-disclosure, no compete document.

The #MeToo witch-hunt madness is the straw that breaks the camel's back.
What man in his right mind would now want to get mixed up with women at work?
It's already dangerous enough to mix up with them in a social setting.
The "Pence Rule" is a life saver, literally, and is now spreading to all corners of the globe as the MeToo movement gains momentum in every country of the world.
I hope the #MeToo madness never dies down. Men and boys need to realize what dangerous footing they're on messing with women in any way, shape or form.

I told a friend that to me feminism is worst than the mafia due to the fact that they use shame tactics as well as attacking men because they don't like rejection.....
also in some workplaces men are being harassed as well

gable85's photo
Thu 05/10/18 08:04 PM
some mgtow do have balance but some of the men are trying to be pick up artist.... and don't kid yourself that mgtow isn't balanced

gable85's photo
Thu 05/10/18 08:02 PM
I disagree...
mgtow isn't a movement it is a lifestyle of going your own way hence the title...mgtow is set up not just saying watch our the traps of the vast majority of women but as well as learning to follow your own destiny as a man, which means don't put yourself of the society pedestal

gable85's photo
Tue 05/08/18 10:57 AM
it's kinda funny:joy::joy:

gable85's photo
Tue 05/08/18 10:56 AM
gable now....lol

gable85's photo
Tue 05/08/18 09:20 AM
 Open in App

ABC News VideosMan accused of ditching women on expensive dates

Paul Gonzalez, of California, has been accused by at least six women of inviting them to dinner after meeting online, ordering an expensive meal and then leaving.

Women say they were victims of 'dine-and-dash' by someone they met online

Good Morning AmericaMay 8, 2018

If you’re looking online for love or even just a dinner partner in the Los Angeles area, be careful or you might unwittingly get stuck with the bill.

Two women at different restaurants in Pasadena were allegedly victims of “dine-and-dash” dating by someone they met online, according to news reports.

Pasadena police told ABC News “there is an ongoing investigation into [the] activities” of a man named Paul Guadalupe Gonzales, 45, of Pasadena.

ABC News has tried repeatedly to contact Gonzales by phone but has so far been unable to reach him.

One woman was allegedly stuck with a $130 restaurant bill after, she said, her date “went all out,” ordering steak and shrimp on their recent date, KCBS reported Friday.

The man allegedly then claimed he needed to get a phone charger from his car and never returned, the woman told KCBS.

Another alleged victim told "Inside Edition" in a story published May 4 that she experienced a similar incident with a man she knew as “Mike” and whom she met online.

But in this case the restaurant manager called him out.

The woman, identified only as Carol in the story, said that when she arrived at the restaurant, her date was already eating and continued to order more, "Inside Edition" reported.

After he excused himself to go to the restroom, the manager allegedly recognized him from news reports, "Inside Edition" reported.

“I said, 'You're the notorious dine-and-dash dater,' and he kind of looked perplexed. And I said, 'That's you, right?' He said, 'Yes.' I said, 'Well, I’m not going to serve you,'" the manager, Justin Leyvas, said, according to the report.

The restaurant in Pasadena paid for Carol’s dinner, according to "Inside Edition."

Pasadena police would not comment about possible charges involving these recent alleged incidents but did confirm to ABC News that there is on ongoing investigation into Gonzales' activities.

"We are looking at him for other incidents of this nature," police said. “We believe there are other victims who are afraid to come forward and we want them to please contact Pasadena police at 626-744-4522."

any thoughts??

gable85's photo
Fri 05/04/18 04:56 PM
Lol thank you

gable85's photo
Fri 05/04/18 10:45 AM
thanks

gable85's photo
Fri 05/04/18 09:48 AM
thank you

gable85's photo
Fri 05/04/18 09:44 AM
hello my name is gable and I'm new to this site.....im just here for topics and maybe just to have fun....have a nice day

1 3 Next