Community > Posts By > gable85

gable85's photo
Mon 05/21/18 09:14 AM
well I guess when I read Women in general I believe he is talking about all women, just because he didn't say ALL, doesn't mean it wasn't referring to all women.

If I said Sicilians in general are always scheming and skimming and one group skims and one group schemes would you think Im talking about all sicilians or just certain sicilians?

well like I've said.....we agree to disagree

gable85's photo
Sun 05/20/18 06:14 PM
gable

read his post
I've noticed women, in general, keep track of how much a man spends on a date. Then they use that information to make judgments. Making it worse, women have varying scales by which they make these judgments. While one woman might think you're careless with your money, another may be flattered you spent the money on her.

Women in general
they use that information to make judgments
women have varying scales by which they make these judgements

his message was very clear

its based on his experience of the women he's met, talked to or whatever.

What am I missing?
women in general does not mean all women lol we can agree to disagree

gable85's photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:18 PM
you confusing generalization with stereotyping...
I say it again he didn't say all...as well as I disagree with you on him basing his experience part.... The vast majority of guys(in general) feel that way

The vast majority of guys call themselves "nice guys" , most are not credible.

2) Im not confusing stereotyping and generalization, I gave you an example of generalization and why he made an fallacious argument.

3) he is basing it on his experience, he said "he noticed women, in general, keep track of how much a man spends on a date. Then they use that information to make judgments. Making it worse, women have varying scales by which they make these judgments. While one woman might think you're careless with your money, another may be flattered you spent the money on her. "

that was his post, his quote, did I misread that?

you keep insinuating that he is saying all and that's not the case.....

gable85's photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:17 PM
Aww Gable, master if generalizations, so glad you decided to join us. drinks

thanks

gable85's photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:17 PM
and vast majority of 8 year old thinks Candy is the best food and the most healthiest food, doesn't mean it true or coming close to being true.

oh ok....do you have facts on that claim lol

gable85's photo
Sun 05/20/18 12:42 PM

generalization means it's generally true....generalization doesn't mean all

generalization particularly hasty generalization are an example of a logical fallacy and can be true or false.

he is making a generalization based on his experience that doesn't mean it true for all women.
you confusing generalization with stereotyping...
I say it again he didn't say all...as well as I disagree with you on him basing his experience part.... The vast majority of guys(in general) feel that way

gable85's photo
Sun 05/20/18 12:40 PM
I've noticed women, in general, keep track of how much a man spends on a date. Then they use that information to make judgments. Making it worse, women have varying scales by which they make these judgments. While one woman might think you're careless with your money, another may be flattered you spent the money on her.

I keep the dates simple until I understand who she is and how much I really like her. Then the sky's the limit.

I agree

I just realized there is this comment ..
Hmmmm

Little took my attention.
You say in general? :rolling_eyes:️ of 10 women is it 6 women you observe?
I dont see myself here.
Observe how many men spend their dates and money on women.

I think this is only partial and not in general .. You are not random in observing them, you see in the same circumstances and I think they have the same personality at that time. Why not see women from other countries? :rolling_eyes:️ you say general, but that's only 3 out of 10 women i guess. I dont understand how this can be general.
general=the vast majority again it does not mean all

gable85's photo
Sun 05/20/18 11:32 AM

I keep the dates simple until I understand who she is and how much I really like her. Then the sky's the limit.

I think you're generalizing Empirion. Its not women in general, its certain types of women that does that, Gold diggers, materialistic women.

that is the type of woman that wants you to take her to a place like Carbone in the west village for drinks and appetizers.

The average down to earth woman doesn't care how much you spend on her, as long as your intentions are real, you don't show up like haven't showered in a week and you're not a mooch.

They care that you're financially responsible and you don't live paycheck to paycheck living with your parents or friends couch.

Basically they are looking for a guy who isnt a bum, hump, player or mortadella.

generalization means it's generally true....generalization doesn't mean all

gable85's photo
Sun 05/20/18 11:30 AM

I agree

gable85's photo
Thu 05/17/18 08:19 AM
If i need to spend for a date, i will just cook :grin::grin::grin::grin:
good idea...sometimes I'm kinda the same way

gable85's photo
Thu 05/17/18 08:16 AM
On a date nothing!! The man pays!!!
well things change...some women pay dates as well

gable85's photo
Thu 05/17/18 08:12 AM

with me if I went on a date I'll spent no more than $45...

And you sir.. are a tightwad

really....how so?

gable85's photo
Thu 05/17/18 08:06 AM
It seems some men are upset that they can't mistreat women anymore. People are still getting married when both people are good to each other. I see men use or try to use women for sex. They get pissed off when they are told no. I see women use men for money. He is usually older and knows he is being used. He gets mad. I don't think either movement has much to do with the war between the genders. I think it's each person's selfish agenda.

again mgtow isn't a movement it is a lifestyle.. besides a movement has to have a leader and mgtow don't have leaders

gable85's photo
Wed 05/16/18 09:19 AM

i guess you'll be going to any concerts alone then...

So you pay for high maintenance women then

Just cause one spends more then $45 on a single date does not mean the woman is high maintenance...noway

Myself if it is a first date, sorry I always go dutch for the simple reason some have this same mind set..

I'm not out for what a guy pays for, I work and can pay for my own..

And have been known to pick up the tab more then once when dating someone on a regular bases...

By the way not sure last time some went to a concert but if you think you are going to be able to get into one for less then $45 and have drinks or something to snack on during then best to stay home heck it cost that much just for a movie and popcorn these days...

So if one can only think of what it will cost them to go out on a date...best stay single.... or date those that are not out for your money...

oh I'm enjoy being single but the money is not just the only reason

gable85's photo
Wed 05/16/18 06:49 AM

The cheaper the date, the better. It's a quick way to find out if she is there to be with you. Or there for the money you spend on her.

I've met a few in my life that the more money you spend on them, the more they want to be around you. Free meals. Free concerts, whatever it may be. They are ready. But when the money dries up, They gone. So, I find out right at the start.

But Charles dont you ever feel that feeling when the woman is worth a lot to you by not minding at all how much you’re spending when you’re together? Well i am asking if sometimes you just forget and that money is no object because you just feel she is worth it ? Not talking about how the relationship ends but the time its just starting :angel:

he isn't paying for a hooker....miney shouldn't matter.....no one especially men shouldn't have to spend a lot for her attention...... The only time a person has to spend more is when they have to go dutch

gable85's photo
Wed 05/16/18 06:46 AM
i guess you'll be going to any concerts alone then...

So you pay for high maintenance women then

gable85's photo
Tue 05/15/18 09:59 PM
with me if I went on a date I'll spent no more than $45...

gable85's photo
Tue 05/15/18 09:57 PM
I do miss dh.

Mistreating a woman can vary. When married men would cheat and beat their wives back before women had jobs, cars, homes. Weinstein was clearly mistreating women. I believe he is getting what he deserves.

that's all hearsay

gable85's photo
Fri 05/11/18 09:58 AM
It seems some men are upset that they can't mistreat women anymore. People are still getting married when both people are good to each other. I see men use or try to use women for sex. They get pissed off when they are told no. I see women use men for money. He is usually older and knows he is being used. He gets mad. I don't think either movement has much to do with the war between the genders. I think it's each person's selfish agenda.
what constitutes mistreatment

gable85's photo
Fri 05/11/18 09:54 AM
This guy has been doing this for awhile and he also does it with haircuts. He skips out on paying the bill for his haircuts? he walks towards the cash register like he is going to pay, then bolts out the door, like a kid stealing a candy bar.

How friggin cheap can you be

women do that all the time so what's hre difference