Community > Posts By > grizz11952001

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 09/28/15 06:02 AM
i really do enjoy getting out of the house an going places although i find i dont feel like driving somedays as my health aint what it was i get tired an rest between stores if i get the chance i enjoy yard sales flea markets an such even if i dont buy anything enjoy searching just for the adventure of it an also enjoy the lake .need some good looking female around 30 to my age to enjoy time with that isnt about being dishonest with no committment to start just relax an start out as friends an if were interested go from there if not we part an try the next one we find .just bored any females interested yes im picky about looks also attitude makes a huge difference to me.:-) have questions ask.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 05/10/15 10:04 PM
I must say ive had 8 different surgical procedures over the last four yrs an now can only lift 10 pounds .Im not sure how to handle it even though i been dealing with it since the last surgery an the spasms are unreal waiting on disability hearing an going skitso in the mean time ive taken up planting a few flowers an such around the house .its a hard change to deal with after working the same job for 15 yrs in a row an lifting what ever i wanted to most of my life as well as the hikes i used to take that i no longer have the energy to do i walk a bit but not far as i get really tired very fast now as though i worked a 12 hour shift for doing something for as little as 40 minutes not even strenous .scary dont like doctors an at 45 feel as though its to early in life to be this messed up lol. not into large crowds been going on a few drives to deal with it family dont support me as we dont get along an havent for a long time. not sure if i can do it longterm lol everytime i get ready to do something i remember the doc says do not lift over ten pounds from here out the surgerys are done .just an ol country boy going nutty lol. i have worked hard since i was a kid sure feels odd to be dissed because i cant by many who think im fine now .prayers are welcome .feeling down my own personal pitty party i guess lol.frustrated

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:49 AM
been a while since ive posted or been in here much lately been bored so thought id surf a bit hi an good morning northwest arkansas somebody bring back spring .:-)

ps recovering from multiple surgerys last four yrs but making it ok cant work or lift over 15 pounds so filing for disability not sure how not to not work .so may be surfing some again off an on in here when im stranded at home .hey at least i finally made the wt i wanted to be im a 188 pounds lighter than the yr before now woohoo. now if i can just get what is left of the muscles in the stomach to behave lol.:-)

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 12/02/13 06:44 PM
I know its a strange quote but at 44 i seem to have put life on pause because it just doesnt seem to have any feeling to it people are less caring for fellow people unless its for show an familys are a war zone no matter whos family you visit. i used to look for a female to visit with but never feel close as most dont show there true self but just the one the public sees .so i work an pay the bills with no rights at the work place at all just hang on because it pays the bills .got two surgerys coming up the next yr one close by gonna be interesting gastric bypass.have to do it before i can get the umbilical hernia repaired from the butcher job the last dr did on me. so i cant lift anything much or do hikes to lose wt as the adominol muscles were cut all the heck to many surgerys. so its just me or does 40 suck way worse than the 30 s lol.

grizz11952001's photo
Sat 11/30/13 04:08 AM
smokin i hate to admit it as much as i dont like committements the best i ever felt having sex was with a woman i loved very much the two go hand in hand for the best of both otherwise it is just what it is sex or a fling not really fullfilling just a tempory fix. been my experiance.

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 09/27/13 07:40 PM
for me its children as im 44 an have done my share of diaper changes an bottle feedings not sure id want to go back to it .also alot of females i find are very set in a rut so to speak an want you to lay in it with them or have very strict living rules which im not sure id like either yes some rules are good but being able to live an not stress because of the holier than though or the full blown addict always reminds me why i stay single an the women who want to move in instantly or committ the minute you date .i like to take time to learn them an have fun before committing to any long term desicion its funner an more relaxed.
just my two cents smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 06/28/13 04:30 PM
yessmokin

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 06/28/13 04:24 PM
i played with some of them when i was young an never seen anything good come out of one of them always said there two powers in this world both are very powerfull carefull what you play with the devil is always waiting in my opinion no saint just personal experiance when younger an dumber.

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 06/28/13 04:10 PM
not really i know it will be here wheather im ready for it or not just hope it goes really fast like boom gone or in my sleep.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 06/23/13 02:58 PM
good article in the 20,s i was busy raising a sis then by the mid to late 20s every girl had two to three kids just add me at 30 most were on antidepressants or variety of pills or hard drugs or holier than thoughs.. i lost a kid in 98 due to my ex speeding out till she hemaraged so i didnt have much interest in going through that kind of pain again.
I have to say being on both sides of the fence when i was raising a kid i got alot more respect than what i get now not that ive stopped looking in on her just live by myself an alot of people look at you as a wierd or bad person because you are still single at my age an never married im 43 will be 44 tommorrow .thanks for posting the article alot of truth in it.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 06/13/13 07:06 PM
this is a good show i recomend it to anyone who enjoys the eagles music.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 05/27/13 02:33 PM
i do alot of times i dont think people want to know or hear the truthfull opinions as they do get offended sometimes but oh well thats life cant please everyone so you got to please yourself. good lucksmokin

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 05/27/13 06:03 AM
Just wanted to wish all of those who served a Happy Memorial day thanks for your service an good morning everyone.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 05/23/13 07:59 PM
ok so this my opinion i dont believe anyone is all good or all bad just grey some darker an some lighter but i also believe it has to do with lessons learned an what you can afford to live in ive been down where i got into it almost daily because of where i lived an the surroundings an became a different kind of person for a while but made a choice to get away from it as well.
i have to say the old native cherokee legend had it right look up the two wolves legend by the native cherokee .
again hope i didnt offend anyone everyone is different .glasses

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 05/21/13 03:57 PM
lack of kindness towards people doesnt always involve money sometimes they just need to vent or ask advice not all of us have someone we can do this with anymore. i believe as long as a man supports himself an doesnt bother others his home should be his place of rest to do as he chooses so long as he does not infringe on someone elses rights or harm anyone else in the process not perfect but been on the same job for 13 yrs an lived at my house for 11 yrs the 29 of may if you are kind towards other people thanks you can never realize how much a simple hello or opening a door for someone can do for there day when they are having a bad day.:banana:

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 05/21/13 03:34 PM
thanks yea i found it now that i feel like a complete dummy lol working on deleting the post as soon as i figure that one out lol.

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 05/21/13 03:24 PM
Ok i don't know if this pertains to everyone but i use mingle for advice sometimes an also to meet women to chat with an possibly date .
that being said i always state in my profile that im looking for a close person to date as in the next town over an it bugs me to get mail from ghana or uk or some foreign country for a relationship not because of there country but because i already say it in my profile close like within 30 miles or so .
I wish mingle2 could or would put an option to choose how far of a distance you can recieve email from.if they do already i need to check it out .just an opinion if it was an option then if you wanted a long distance relation then you could set it up in your mingle email options.
How does everyone else feel about this idea please try to keep the language nice(no curse word please).smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 05/19/13 03:34 PM
i always find them a state or two away but not to many close by to chat with in here

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 05/19/13 03:32 PM
here sometimes lolsmokin

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 04/23/13 05:27 PM
more an more seems like people bother me in public im always in awe like are they really going to do that or is there no morales any more almost afraid to post this comment not ment to offend but becoming a hermit worse every time i go anywhere i think about being home an in peace lol.smokin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25