Community > Posts By > grizz11952001

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 12/29/11 07:50 PM
id turn into an eagle so i could be free an soar across the sky where ever i wanted to go.

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 12/29/11 04:38 PM
yep think i may have blown it once again lol man im good at running off the ones i like lol so i suck at dating .
havent heard back from her in 2 days .il wait got nothing better to do lol.

grizz11952001's photo
Wed 12/28/11 11:39 AM
thanks for the advice pacific star il try to look into doing some of those for talk pointers so im not real bright when it comes to the dating world but i told her that one thing that i am is honest above all as i think its the most important thing in a relationship then move along from there .Im just not good at lying lol.im a work in progress kinda man lol.i did tell her she was pretty today an told her good morning but i didnt want to ambush her with to many messages as i think she had some problems with guys bothering her to much. hope she finds me easy to chat with i know she is taking the initial time to learn who i am which is ok with me because i dont appear to be alot to people sometimes on the outside till they get close an see what my life endures way to much family drama i try to keep most females away from my family .dont want to scare em off lol. so then there is that skeptic thing about me im trying to jump over that wall not so easy when you been alone for a long time. sorry if i said to much just working on the new me learning how to be me again an live for a change.smokin we havent set a date or anything just yet just chatting so far.

grizz11952001's photo
Wed 12/28/11 08:12 AM
lol your right but i didnt want to put her name in here so i went with 2 i meet women all the time but the ones that you think hmm maybe just right well this is the second attempt at this lol i use the forums for advice not nessasarly the same site she is on .I know i suck with words lol working on it.just have little faith in it yet so i called it number 2 .smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 12/27/11 08:59 PM
i use mcaffee for internet security always good to have some protection online .all my downloads ask me first before but they dont usually mess with it unless im using a facebook app an i had to quit doing any of them they slow down my computer bad .I had windows vista before windows 7 i have to say windows 7 is way better to me. i agree with (lovabwai23)id start there if i had problems .good luck on it.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Tue 12/27/11 08:51 PM
just gonna start giving em numbers lol met the 2 one tonight lets see if i actually get to meet this one hope she is as pretty as her pic is an no the body wasnt in the pic just the face seemed pretty nice an she is close to home even closer than the last one so 2 positives in a row anyone wana place bets ahead of time .smokin i do have to say she seemed to have a really good attitude but they all do when you first meet them .cant wait to find out exited but not throwing in the heart yet lol. was a beautiful face though .an close to the same age wow never thought about that will be strange always dated older or younger hmmm thinking out loud woops lol.opinions are welcome please be nice in the opinions though.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 12/26/11 01:43 PM
life as a kid not getting the education then but you get the cards your dealt an at some point you dont feel like changing much more in life.still doing one change at a time thats the only way i manage to get them accomplished an some i keep going back to again an again in life an repeating the same mistakes like overeating lol an trying to make an honest living is just hard these days but i cant be a theif or treat people bad so i keep going an helping where i can with family .an enjoying the good times i have with the ones i can be with .

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 12/26/11 01:34 PM
i like it when they ask me its a boost to the moral if you will even if i dont like them i will try to let them go nicely if i dont but still have to say to the ones who do this thankyou in my opinion it makes some of us guys feel needed or just good so i suck with words lol just an ol hippie like the willie nellson song old hippie i think bellamy brothers had a version of it to thats me for sure in that song.smokin :tongue:

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 12/26/11 01:22 PM
have to say when ive ever been in a steady they were always older than me except for one an she was 4 yrs younger than me seems like the older women have more compassion an understanding .but younger ones are more fun for short term .

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 12/26/11 01:14 PM
probably so ive never been the romancer im just brutaly honest which is sometimes a good thing an sometimes a not so good thing but at least they know how i feel. hard for hermits to say alot we know the words they just dont come out till i know them better.sometimes its like a shy thing especially if im really attracted to them .lol crazy person here .smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 12/26/11 04:12 AM
hi is usually the best one if they are interested seems like they will let you know.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 12/26/11 04:05 AM
when they are more open with you an dont mind you being around all day .oh wait thats just what i do when i love or care for them .takes time for me though have to ease into a relationship just like breaking in a new freind.

grizz11952001's photo
Mon 12/26/11 03:59 AM
companionship mainlysmokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 12/25/11 01:23 PM
i understand the pills but they make me worse always takes more an more to kill the pain an it makes me sick to my stomach an get bad sweats from ibuphropen an other medications. ive had trouble with the arthritis off an on for a long time since early 20 s but as the yrs go on new pain after the other ocurred an you learn to keep moving as much as possible but somedays just have to stop an say ok im done for the day lol.also have been in alot of wrecks an worked alot of hours untill i was in my 30 s the last two yrs i have slowed down to a 40 hour week seems so weird to go from 60 an up on work hours to just doing 40 a week .I fear the day when i cant do it is coming within the next 10 yrs i may go bananas when it happens lol.
for now still doing my stretches an erbal for the pain when i can.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 12/25/11 11:44 AM
i do understand the lack of motivation i have alot of back problems an problems with the arthritis an if i get past the pain on cold days an make it out on the weekends i feel tired sometimes to the point of just want to go back home an sleep.

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 12/25/11 11:41 AM
both lol but ive seen alot of women date a man just because he has alot of money an not for what he is.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Sun 12/25/11 11:38 AM
yes as long as they believed in working to im an independant man an hope to find the same in a female for the longrun .smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 12/23/11 04:36 PM
dont know about dating an older woman but do have to say the idea of not worrying about her getting prego is definately a plus also the maturity of some is better to relax with i ocaisionally see a fine looking cougar here an there an dam the luck either il be with family members or newphews .an i never tell any of my family who i am going out with it never works out good for me descrete is a major plus an the no strings to start out is good to.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Fri 12/23/11 04:28 PM
when i first joined dating or just meeting one seemed like a great idea but i soon realized that much like real life if they are interested usually there is an ulterior motive besides me that is the reason for the interest or they freak out because i like a little erb .guess even online im to weird for people lol.

i would have to say first an foremost fun with a woman i could trust .
an then i have to say a combination of all 3 lol good luck on your search.smokin

grizz11952001's photo
Thu 12/22/11 08:03 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS all hope you have a safe an fun holiday season this yr.smokin :banana:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25