Community > Posts By > fireflysgirl

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/29/11 09:00 PM
Happy Birthday Axl_Rose :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/29/11 08:08 PM
they probably just hate themselves anyway

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/29/11 10:55 AM

Happy Birthday drinker

25 years old, a milestone

Good luck, hope ya can find a nice date for it

^this, best of luck and happy birthday drinker drinker :banana: :banana: drinks drinks :banana: :banana:

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 06/28/11 09:20 PM

This made me laugh and spill my OJ. laugh

Ptooooey, beautiful people!

awesome pics ya'll! thanks for sharing your happiness with us flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:07 PM
my cable crashed right before my favorite show...on the only night of the week that I care what is on tears

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 06/28/11 06:04 PM
Ya'll are welcome to send any rain here...thanks flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 06/28/11 12:29 PM
Howdy biscuitheads waving

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 06/28/11 11:23 AM
Loves Hooters!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/27/11 09:52 PM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Mon 06/27/11 09:56 PM

A canter is a cure for every evil.

and

When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky. Buddha

I generally always laugh when I'm out in the pasture playing with the critters!

agreed!

Something about the outside of a horse is good for the inside of man/woman!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/27/11 08:18 PM
I had a wonderful ride on saturday! my friends always flake out too tears

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/27/11 07:48 PM
Howdy Ya'll! How are ya? It was surely a Monday, but all ended well so happiness ensues happy

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/27/11 07:10 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Cheers drinker drinker drinker drinks drinks drinks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg65gCEaDSc

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/27/11 01:17 PM
flowers flowers flowers ((((HUGZ Bastet))))

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 06/26/11 07:35 AM
My boss showed me a video of an elk that pulled a wombat out of a water trough and nudge it with his hoof! I'll see if she can send it to me.

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 06/26/11 06:51 AM

Ever wake-up and have to pee, but then can't go back to sleep?

Yeah, I hate that. indifferent

It is called morning.

Yup, good morning soufie, krupa, tribbles & lion drinker Gonna make some coffee now!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sun 06/26/11 06:31 AM

im gonna go to riga and see what there ink is like gotta get some more done real soon bigsmile

That reminds me, I need to schedule a sit down with Scotty for the weekend my bff is gonna be here (No I am not getting another bff tattoo...lol). Gonna print some pics of my pony & the tribal DNA symbol I found for him. I really need to decide what else is going into this piece too...decisions, decisions!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 09:11 PM

Oooooohhh....Mingle Turnoffs.....

Not actually being what they represent here is THE big one....and make no mistake...there are fakes around here. I don't mind when we have flaws but to straight up lie about it....Homey don't play dat.

Zero tolerance for actual love.....When die hard Minglers only focus on why they won't hook up and just ain't gonna give anyone a fair chance....to each thier own but, I dont get it.

Ownership.......there are guys and dolls here that hook up then get stupid with control issues. I have seen it more than once....everyone is friends and enjoying themselves then,,,when the love bug hits it becomes "Don't talk to my man/woman"....stop doing that schitt. it is embarassing. We all had a fair shot at your man/woman...now, we are simply friends....so when you come down as jealous and defensive against a fellow Mingler..you are the one who looks like the idiot.

I can run this list for pages .....but, I am in the love frame of mind. I focus on the things that make me feel good and complete.

Actually.....I probably shouldn't even be in here.....I have been turned on since the 18th of June.

No wonder i love you krupatongue2

Turn offs.
Liars,
angry people,
people who cannot just be happy with their lives and find something good in it.

control Freaks
Trouble makers.
Gossips
jealousy

agreed with all josie flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 04:52 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The boi makes a stupid grin by curling his lips & showing teeth after he's done something bad....LOL! I came back in from riding one day and he was making that face so I asked, WTF did you do? He did it again...looked around and he had taken my flip flop outside into "his yard"! I rescued the flip flop & chased his azz around trying to whack him with it, but he made me laugh too hard & I gave up!

I called my sister to complain because she gave me this beast & her monster (boi's brother) stole her flip flop, out of her hand, and ran off when she tried to spank him with it...LOL
luv2roknroll>>>>*picturing in her mind, Boi smiling*

Like this??laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

very close laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 04:51 PM

Yeah, 1 of my 3 has a flip-flop fetish. And beating his azz doesn't stop it. Thanksfully I go for the $1.00 flipflops, so it's not a huge loss.

Hmmm, just one story, about one animal?!

Horse likes to ride in the trailer. Nooooo problem loading him ever. Had borrowed the neighbors flatbed trailer and parked it after use, with the intent of taking it back over the next day. I walk out a bit later to find the horse standing on the trailer, neighing his fool head off. Apparently, he had unlatched the gate, teeter-tottered his way up on the trailer till it balanced flat and was all ready to go.

yeah I know...gots storieS!!! Let's tell 'em then run around while luv2 tries to whack us with her flip flop...lol laugh bigsmile

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/25/11 04:37 PM

doobie doobie doo smokin

I see you took his advice :-)

laugh laugh :)~

ptooooies!!!!

a little sublime........nice lions!!

hiya firefly flowerforyou

What's everybody doing tonight? I'm gonna go ride here shortly and then drink a bottle of wine & clean up around here a bit, with union breaks of course!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25