Community > Posts By > fireflysgirl

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/23/11 07:33 PM

What we drinkin'????

firefly...go back a page or three and see the menu's soufie posted,,,, then, let us know what you be drinking tonight! bigsmile flowerforyou

Oh dear, my order sounds a bit, um....slutty, but I'll take a titty f@ck followed by a busted nut....LMFAO! Can't resist hornitos tequila or frangelico!

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/23/11 07:15 PM
I get first level training in energy therapy this weekend...Yay! Been doing water cardio twice a week & lots of walking, but not much riding lately!

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/23/11 07:02 PM
Howdy DOOOOOOOBIES!!!

What we drinkin'????

When my BFF came up a few weeks ago we tried a few strange shots! One was called a crack pipe, another vampire kiss, then my usual vegas bombs & red headed sluts! Irish teas, Texas teas, and some blue drink that didn't have enough vodka...lol :)

I learned how to make caribbean dreams when I was down home last too! My aunt loved them and had me teach her how to make them.

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/23/11 06:53 PM

trust is invaluable here, some can, some can't. i can handle that and expect the same, otherwise, houston, we have a problem.

^this and my BFFs have been my friends for 2 decades so a new partner would not progress to significant other without first being able to handle my friendships!

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/23/11 12:33 PM
He may need to see a urologist! Could have weak sphincter muscles or a pinched nerve to where he doesn't feel the sensation! I had an issue with accidents growing up & found out a sphincter muscle in my bladder was weak! The only meds that helped it were seriously harsh anti-depressants that made me a zombie! I flushed them and did exercises to help strengthen those muscles.

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/23/11 07:16 AM

I wish,

you know I would really love having a job hooking great people up to each other. Can you imagine the feeling seeing people get together and you get to watch and even help. Wow, that would be so rewarding.

YES it would. I'm just happy when I see my friends find people to be happy with. I guess its like living precariously through them. Like a few minglers I know who have found eachother. I LOVE listening to the one I'm friends with talk about the new love. Its so adorable. AND gives me hope.

^this...also we can all help our mingle friends by leaving testimonials on their profiles!!! I'd be willing to leave feedback for any of my friends....puts leaving testimonials on the TO DO list bigsmile

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/23/11 07:04 AM

1.How many of you feel that sociaty rejects you,,and THAT has brought you on the Net?

2.How many feel that your ugly and on here you can hide?

3.How many of you find the Net just a place to play-on and have fun?

4.How many of you are just horny and came on here to get laid?

5.How many come on here as a place to have friends because in your life ou have none?

6.How many of you have no life but the life you live on here?

7.How many of you really come here in hopes of helping someone else.

8.How many here find THIS way of meeting SAFER than to meet someone out some place? And THATS why your here?

9.How many just split-up with a love,,and came here to try maybe dating again?

10. How many just come here to find their next victim because your really a serial Killer in real life?
OK,,the above one ,,WAS A JOKE,,,,laugh well,,at least I HOPE SO?

I'll tell you all mine,,,,there are at least three of these above that match me here...
5,6,7,and 9, fit my reasons... number 10 might,,later in life?laugh kidding....

WHATS yours?
And feel free to add tothis list if you need to?

1. don't feel rejected, but still searching for people like me that do not fit the mold perfectly.
3. Great place to play and get some laughs....or advice
5. I love friends...have plenty in RL, but most are hours away!
7. love to help others when I can
9. would be great to find someone special, but not expecting it to really happen!

I have tried a few other sites, but usually get bored within a month or so! Mingle is different, what can I say!

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/23/11 06:23 AM

Hey when a person puts. Occasionally for the smoker question ,Is that code for marijuana use ?

not necessarily, some people only smoke socially or when they are drinking!

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/22/11 06:15 PM

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/22/11 06:08 PM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Wed 06/22/11 06:09 PM
Hair: brown
Eyes: BIG browns
Complexion: good tan
Piercings on face or body: sure
Tattoos: better have a couple
Height & Weight: not important
Age (does it matter): older than me
Miscellaneous: Harleys are nice bigsmile

Part Two: Quality- aka their personality traits

What kind of temperament: gentle
Type of personality (introverted/extroverted, etc.): both like me
Name three things you'd love for them to have in common with you:
1. Sense of humor
2. Love for animals
3. Positive outlook/attitude
Do you subscribe to "opposites attract" or "like attracts like"?:
likes attract
Would it matter what type of job he/she had?: NO
Does it matter what they make financially?: NO
Would you prefer a homebody or a party animal?: homebody that can party with me on occasion
A tender lover or an animal?: both

Your "Requirements"- aka Musts and Deal breakers
Name up to five things/traits your ideal mate must have/subscribe to:
1. Sense of humor
2. Good conversation skills
3. Passion for something in life
4. Strong family & friendship ties
5. Self-confidence
Name up to five things that you would consider "deal breakers" in a relationship:
1. named Michael
2. Excessive drinking
3. Drug addiction
4. Lies
5. Mind games

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/22/11 03:35 PM
Leave me Alone...Pink!

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/22/11 03:27 PM
Howdy doobies!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/22/11 03:21 PM
Til I collapse...Eminem

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/22/11 01:40 PM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Wed 06/22/11 01:46 PM
I would imagine rates depend somewhat on the area you are in! Here in east TX most shops charge $100-150/hr. I would also consider the quality of work you are getting for your money...you often get what you pay for! I'd pay a great artist $200/hr before settling for a mediocre one @ $100!

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/22/11 07:31 AM
Nice i can handle, however BORING...I can not!

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 06/21/11 08:51 PM

K by my brother (he's T), Ken or Kennie by friends who don't feel like using Kendra, and KennerLeigh only by my dad.

Pony shortened from Epona, the Celtic Horse Goddess, or Equus. Pony is usually used more then Equus or EquusDancer. Obviously the horse thing though.

luv2roknroll>>>>>>>*for the 20th year in a row*

" I want a pony Santa".Puuuuuuulllllleeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeee!sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Santa sux. I've also been asking him for a pony for 20 years and I'll I've gotten was a little plastic one! grumble NOT FUNNY SANTA!!!! He could at least bring me my OompaLoompa!

Lets mugg Santa, and get the ponies, and the OompaLoompa!!pitchfork winking

OH YEAH! While we're at it, I have a bone to pick with the Easter Bunny.....

Thats what im talken about!!! Unlimited Peeps for life!!!!

Heck yeah! And chocolate bunnies......mmmmmmmmmm.....chocolate....

EVERYTHING...Ooompa Loompas work at the chocolate factory...snag his ID card! laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 06/21/11 04:32 PM
An interesting question came up in conversation earleir!

What if a married couple wanted a ltr gf instead of just NSA partner for 3-somes?

So bisexual girls, would you consider having an ltr with a couple rather than a one night 3-sum? Or are you opposed to sex with married couples all together?

Of course the topic is open for all comments....

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 09:17 PM

My Dad called me Scooter & i made it clear that only he could call me that early on happy

Little sisters always called me Maimie...mostly 'cuz the youngest couldn't say Jaime for years on end...LOL! My friends like it too bigsmile

An old roomie use to call me gretchen sturenivich when we drank vodka together laugh
Gretchen!!!oops

Now thats a name there!!!:thumbsup:

Can I change mine to Gretchen too?:laughing: :laughing:

LOL! Them Louisiana boys know to have fun. He was Henry, Doogie, Archibald, or Manuel depending on what the poison was for the night laugh

Hey f@ckin' b!tch...jokingly, was another nickname he had for me & I called him hey m%th^r f@ckur bigsmile
I still call him & say it on occasion to crack him up happy
It started after a fight with the ex hubby & Doogie was trying to cheer me up by telling me he wished he had the kind of love that Mike & I had in his life. I said hey m%th^r f@ckur anytime you need a b!tch to tell you when you are being an idiot just let me know & I'll help you out...we both died laughing laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:25 PM
((((SOUFIE))))

love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Howdy ya'll waving

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/20/11 07:04 PM
My Dad called me Scooter & i made it clear that only he could call me that early on happy

Little sisters always called me Maimie...mostly 'cuz the youngest couldn't say Jaime for years on end...LOL! My friends like it too bigsmile

An old roomie use to call me gretchen sturenivich when we drank vodka together laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25