here you are showing off your skillz i see laugh

wicked skillz there John smokin

Ptewey & howdy ya'll waving

Hell, I mean Texas, is getting HOT...ugh frustrated

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/16/11 10:59 AM

fireflys I found one for ya
OOHHHEEE BBAAABBYYY!!

love :heart: smooched love :heart: smooched love :heart: smooched love :heart: smooched :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten

Oh trouble, he is PERFECT drool

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/16/11 10:09 AM

Congrats!! So what size net did you use? So I can put one on order. laugh laugh happy

Every Girl has a net on her little finger winking

well mine is defective laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/16/11 09:42 AM

using pregnancy as a weapon in their arsenal? If things aren't working with a man, how does getting/pretending to be pregnant help anything?

I'm only talking about purposefully doing this, not accidents.

It doesn't, but some people just don't get it!

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/16/11 06:39 AM
You mingle men sure know how to make a girl miss having a man to love sad brokenheart

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/15/11 03:25 PM
Ability to hold a conversation, sense of humor, big brown eyes, nice smile!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/15/11 02:38 PM
You are so lucky Roberta, my guy has serious issues devil

I think this may be why I have been unlucky in love what

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/15/11 08:14 AM
Sorry Andy flowerforyou ((HUGS))

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/15/11 08:06 AM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Wed 06/15/11 08:07 AM

If your only hating on your exes Trouble it shouldn't be a problem.laugh

Also thats awesome Singme. My parents celebrated their fortieth this past year too.

If Dad hadn't passed away, my parents would be celebrating their 40th next week :thumbsup:

Dad became discontent, depressed, drug addicted, and dramatic once he was too sick to work and it was very hard for mom to live with. She was considering divorce before he passed away sad2 so maybe not, but there were several times mom left and then they always worked it out!

I divorced because our lives took different paths. He was not the man I thought I had married. You can know someone a long time before they show who they really are!

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 06/14/11 10:16 AM

depends on the baggage each carries, never married with a mound of debt and 3 kids to support? or divorced with no kids? to many variables to go with one or the other.

^this and how they deal with the baggage (maturity)!

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/09/11 07:09 AM

When I'm doing the biz thing I'm very social but as soon as I'm out of there I'm very private and alone.

I have a question for you guys. Do you spend more time with people or on-line here?

I spend much more time conversing here than with anyone else socially. I would never share in public what I share here. Is it the same for any of you?

I sit behind a computer at work, that is usually when I'm online. When I get home I typically head to a friends house or have someone over. I'd say it's about even for me, I don't talk to many people here or in my social life.

I'm a social butterfly & love being around people! I was accustomed to being with friends daily until I moved here for college. I do RL things with my local friends on weekends and visit with my family and life-long friends as often as possible. I come here when there are no RL happenings to concern myself with, unless I need me time! Time for myself is usually taking the dogs to the river, riding a horse, or a long bath & some pampering.

Local peeps are coworkers & colleagues so I am not as open with them as I am here, but my friends & family know me well and I share all of my life with them.

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/09/11 06:44 AM

Y is it so hard 2 find a good and honest person these days?
Seems like anytime u start 2 get attached 2 someone these days they end up hurting u.... just sayin, seems easier just 2 stay single

I'm confused by the many versions of the word "real" used on the internet. Does that mean a "real" living person? Someone who doesn't play games? Someone who is just themselves? Someone who is honest?

Being your "real" self can mean you like to lie and play games. Does that still make you "real"?
It is all so conflicting.

Can anyone clear this up for me?

IDK this either! I think they want the fairytale to become RL, but don't realize how unREAListic that is laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:30 AM

I desire both,depending on my mood.flowers

I need both. I have to get out and socialize and I have to have some time to myself.

glasses smokin & drinks laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:29 AM

Don't have one don't need one and don't care to have one...........Honestly I could give a rats azz what others think about me as long as I'm not hurting anyone with my actions, then I'm the only one that has to pay in the end if I do anything wrong..........bigsmile

^this basically, I'm sure I have one, but don't really care what people think! Most of the judgers/haters could better utilize their energy improving their own lives. I am what I am, a great person with strong family/friendship ties. I have people that love me just how I am so won't waste any time crying if someone doesn't!

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 03:42 PM

Just saw it was your birthday. Happy Birthday Row.......smokin

YES HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROW!!!!

High Ya'll waving smokin

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 06/07/11 03:35 PM

1) go for it, all the toe curling is bound to work off a few calories. laugh

^^This. laugh

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/06/11 10:54 AM
I'm having a total body make over and I'm changing from a slothful sinner to a saint. :angel: waving
being a saint isn't all it's cracked up to be so I'm chnging back into a sinner...lol :) TXgal...I crave change & do so often so life doesn't get too boring!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/06/11 09:52 AM
I wish you asked me to slap some sense into her first. I'd be happy to do it several times. bigsmile
Horror movie afficianados don't slap. They use cleavers and chainsaws. I like the idea :-)
Chainsaws and cleavers are for amateurs. I have...other ways. *evil laugh*
you two, as usual, crack me up! my crazy ex is in prison...nuff said!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/06/11 09:47 AM
noway rofl one more reason a woman should keep her "lawn" mowed!
hahahahaha
LOL :)

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 06/06/11 06:47 AM

I like a good party....smokin

((jw, wassup flowerforyou ))

Howdy & ptewey ya'll!!!

Fierce photo lion mad

Looks like you had a great time with your friends krupa. I went bar hopping with the bff Saturday night & we had a great time drinker :banana: bigsmile drinks :laughing:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25