Community > Posts By > fireflysgirl

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/04/11 11:48 AM
highyas all!!! pteweys and peace pipes smokin

Bout to head out to the mudbug boil bigsmile

Like the new profile pick krupa flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/04/11 11:41 AM

Why is it, the ones you like the most dont seem to care, and the ones you dont care for are the only ones who try and stay in contact...

I fricken HATE that----

Like you have all these people trying to get at you but the ones you are interested in dont seem to really care or put forth an effort. It's embarrassing. You dont want to feel like the one on that other end who just bugs you...

this is life, unfortunately! I hate it too, but makes it more special when you find the mutual liking...that just seems to take forever...ugh!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/04/11 11:39 AM

I can see being pissed about hiding something from you if that is the case. If this was all known behavior it is what it is you cant really blame a snake for being a snake.

true...doesn't mean you have to keep putting up with it though! They always promise it'll never happen again, etc, etc....the only way you know for sure is to give them the boot ensuring they will never do it and disrespect you again!

Of course not I didn't say she had to. People break up for far less but putting the guy on blast for something she knew about would be a different story though.

I didn't take it that way lion! I just understand from experience. That is the main excuse I heard from both my exs when we split...you knew what I was...well okay maybe so, but I didn't realize how that was gonna make me feel & I don't wanna feel like that ever again. I didn't break up with my ex because he had a drug problem, it was because his problem was affecting my health, happiness, and ability to succeed in my profession.

That being said, I learned my lesson well & wouldn't date or enter a relationship with anyone with similar issues.

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/04/11 10:46 AM

I can see being pissed about hiding something from you if that is the case. If this was all known behavior it is what it is you cant really blame a snake for being a snake.

true...doesn't mean you have to keep putting up with it though! They always promise it'll never happen again, etc, etc....the only way you know for sure is to give them the boot ensuring they will never do it and disrespect you again!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/04/11 08:23 AM
Mornin' doobs! going to a crawfish boil today and then out with the male version bff when he gets here later this evening!!! It's gonna be a great day :)

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/04/11 08:16 AM

we had been waitting to be together forever she filed petition with Uscis and that was approved yesterday.But unfortunately she is havin major medical issues and finanacial so she is haveing problems to sponsor me so now she needs a co-sponsor for me to be with her.Please friends pray for us we dnt came so far to be seperated at this stage.

prayin' things work out for you flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/04/11 08:04 AM

I do basic yoga every morning. It helps with stress, toning, and pain. I love doing it and how I feel afterwards.

I started doing it weekly and have worked up to a daily routine, but do it at night to relax! Walked/jogged 4 miles with the main man & a half mile cool-down walk with Reddoggie!

It took me awhile to build up to doing it daily too.

yeah, I started out in a gentle yoga course, worked up to basic hatha doing intro classes and now do kundalini yoga!!!

I also do energy therapy once a month and will start training later this month to become a practitioner of this healing art. It uses universal, some consider divine, energy to open all the chakras allowing for the free flow of energy. It's kind of like draino for the soul!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Sat 06/04/11 07:56 AM
Horseback riding is my favorite hobby! I like training them, especially the younger ones because if you do it right the first time they never develop the issues that need to be fixed later.

I also enjoy training and just spending time with my dogs. I like to let them play @ the river while I read and soak up some sunshine.

Days off are usually spent doing the above, mingling, and hanging out with friends. My friends and I play games, watch sports, and occasionally have a party or bonfire.

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/03/11 10:11 PM

Will make love for food.

Have dildo, will travel.

:laughing:

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/03/11 06:58 PM

I do basic yoga every morning. It helps with stress, toning, and pain. I love doing it and how I feel afterwards.

I started doing it weekly and have worked up to a daily routine, but do it at night to relax! Walked/jogged 4 miles with the main man & a half mile cool-down walk with Reddoggie!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/03/11 06:39 PM
R is for the Redneck philly cheese-steak I had for lunch and the doob I needed to Roll afterwards!

4 is for the 4+ miles of walking/jogging I needed to compensate...lol!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/03/11 03:12 PM
that was truly hilarious!!! I am a morning person, but Laz insists I do not sleep past 8am, even when mommy drinks all night & needs to sleep off a hangover! laugh My Reddog will sleep all day, doesn't go out much, and is totally pooped after a half mile walk...she'd be a great dog for an elderly person...lol!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/03/11 02:13 PM

I'm aries

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/03/11 01:58 PM

.........f**k, I need more ink to be in this thread laugh

$hit! me too laugh

post what ya got!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/03/11 08:27 AM

I think it maybe to early for happy hour. :banana: :banana: :banana:
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

It's 5 'oclock somewhere tazzops! drinks

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:56 AM

smitten smitten blushing blushing smooched smooched :heart: :heart:

hmmm... want to see what was so ?good? yummy? it had to be removed!!!

photobucket is evil so I posted a diff. pic, but my boi is still one sexy thang love

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:45 AM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Fri 06/03/11 07:49 AM

smitten smitten blushing blushing smooched smooched :heart: :heart:

edit...photobucket is a PIA!!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:17 AM

Hmmm he is as stubborn as me. :smile:

Oh my Josie...he is a lion and a tiger!

THE SIGN OF THE TIGER

Tigers do not find worth in power or money. They will be completely honest about how they feel and expect the same of you. On the other hand, they seek approval from peers and family. Generally, because of their charming personalities Tigers are well liked. Often, failing at a given task or being unproductive in his personal or professional life can cause a Tiger to experience a depression. Criticism from loved ones can also generate this type of Tiger reaction. Still, like all felines, Tigers always land on their feet, ready for their next act in life, pursuing it with unyielding energy and hunting it infallibly.

Tigers are also incorrigibly competitive - they simply cannot pass up a challenge, especially when honor is at stake, or they are protecting those they love. Tigers are unpredictable and it would be unwise to underestimate their reactions. They may appear cool, but they have the Big Cat's instincts to pounce at a moment's warning. Natural leaders, they have a strong sense of their own dignity, and if they find

themselves in the ranks, they can be stubborn and obstinate. In positions of power they can be difficult though stimulating bosses. Tigers are intelligent, alert, and farsighted. They have their fingers on the pulse. Good strategists and tacticians, they often have a hidden agenda. As long as they do not risk their luck too often, and keep their restless nature under control, their tactics usually pay off in life.

HE WATER TIGER 1902 AND 1962

The Water element gives the Tiger a soothing characteristic making this breed a bit more tranquil. Their ability to consider feelings and ideas from other people makes them quite sensible and understanding. They are also born with a great intuitive power, which gives them accurate and excellent judgement. The Tiger is a bit indecisive, a habit of nature born of his routine of watching and waiting before leaping. Sometimes too, Tigers get caught sleeping or daydreaming, prohibiting them from going for the goals they initially set out to accomplish.

Enjoy your time together flowerforyou You two are an inspiration to the mingle family :heart:

flowerforyou Oh great, I was hoping he would have something that would mean I could be bosstongue2 but noooooooooo, I am going to have to behanve..:angel:

haha...josie, sometimes it's good to let the man think he's boss laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/02/11 07:01 PM

You said "BlowJob" and...you ain't lucky enough to get out of it THAT easy!

Puhleez.....

Now...Do you need an address to mail the blowjob that I feel that you owe me after all the hype?

OK Krupa...

How in the hell do you mail a blowjob???what :laughing: :laughing:

I got this one...take a handkerchief, open it, blow real hard into it, fold it back up & mail! Use to do that with the ex hubbys work handkerchiefs in the morning & tell him it was a blow on the go...LOL!

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 06/02/11 06:52 PM

Most of mine are in my profile, but I am thinking I want a Phoenix next...

Nice...where you gonna get the phoenix?
I am thinking the phoenix needs to be on my side, like ribcage/stomach area. I just still have not found one that I really like enough. Although I am still flirting with the tribal idea also, but still have not made up my mind...

awesome...I made my guy draw the phoenix how I wanted it! I brought him several pics I found on the net & said I like the wings on this one, the head on that one, etc. He only charges $100/hr, but is still getting established. I think his boss charges $150 for his work and where I am in Texas that is the going rate for the good custom work! I like Scotty though bigsmile He may not be the best yet, but he's well on his way and always does an awesome job for me!

Luv2...I paid $380 for my dragon/phoenix tattoo! He charged me $350 & the rest was a tip...always, always tip your tattoo artist flowerforyou

Oh yeah....

When I got my dragon done on my chest I tipped him $50.00. It was my first tattoo and I was already 30 years old, and I was so happy with it, and I still am.

I gave him $40 on the bff tattoos which took much less time, but there were 2 of us & he just moved shops and has to rebuild clientele before making what he was at the other shop! I always tip the girl that does my nails & they treat me like a queen there...lol. Went in last week for a mani/pedi & had 2 glasses of cabernet while I got pampered!!! I felt so awesome when I left there bigsmile

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25