Community > Posts By > Cgor64

Cgor64's photo
Thu 08/09/18 08:30 AM
Anyone from the Aiken County area seriously looking for a relationship or just random hookups?

Cgor64's photo
Mon 08/06/18 04:54 AM

I can’t speak for every guy, but some of us can be just as happy living with or dating someone. We do not like to feel stress or shamed into making a long term commitment. Which will usually happens when the women feels like the relationship is going nowhere.
We feel that being in a relationship is enough and don’t need any paper telling us that we have a commitment or belong to a person.
Most women seem to want a commitment and to us, that means marriage. I don’t know why we take a commitment differently from women. But I personally believe when I say, we are together as a couple, that is all I need. From that point on, I don’t cheat ( which I never have), I’m true and honest with my partner. To me it’s the same commitment as marriage and I dont need any paper telling me this.
Also if for some reason we feel that it would be beneficial to separate, this can happen without all the expenses you would occur if you where married. Most men don’t agree with our officials, and the cost of everything, and it’s another way for them to tax us.
So basically it’s not so much you women that make us not want marriage, but our society in whole.
I have a more meaningful relationship with my partners, than most married people. It should never have to do anything about a piece of paper, it’s all about the two people!
Just my opinion and could differ from guy to guy. Since we are not all the same.

I understand what you are saying. But for a woman's point of view, when she does find that special someone and feelings are mutual with both parties, the fact that she would be seeking marriage is to feel like she is definitely a part of the family, no woman who wants a lasting relationship to be introduced as his girlfriend all the time because if it goes on too long the pressures from the friends are "So when you two going to hitch up? (reply), We will not be getting married", This is not something couples want to deal with. You could say, we don't plan on getting married but then the friends treat you differently, thinking that it is just a passing thing and that it is not serious enough and find that you are not invited as much as you were before. It is also a status thing, especially if you grew up in a time that marrying someone meant that you loved them, and at my age, it wouldn't have anything to do with being knocked up. My mother married her second husband and they were happy for 30 years until she passed away. She is my proof that a second time is a charm and my father a second time is a charm (still alive). So, why can't it still work for anyone else? Just saying.

Cgor64's photo
Mon 08/06/18 04:29 AM

Indeed, what is the big deal about marrying? Why do you have the need to be married? Being 'married' doesn't assure anything.. If you have your own house, and he has his own house..you cut your grass, he cuts his...have your get togethers a couple 3 - 4 times a week; you have a couple days to yourself.. that seems perfect to me..women need to be more independent and comfortable in their own skin/environment..develop a life.
just sayin.. after my first cup of coffee of the day.

Ugh, what kind of a life together is that? If I'm in love with someone I want to be with them all the time, not just at 'nookie' time. It's called sharing your life with someone. You can still have your own interests and friends.
Nice! Short and sweet. I agree and that is basically what I was trying to say.

Cgor64's photo
Wed 08/01/18 09:43 PM
I am looking for that man who is honest with himself and others when speaking about himself. If the guy wants to meet someone plainly just for a sexual encounter, then his profile should say this and then he can meet ALL the people that want that same thing but when you are not clear and are deceptive with your profile, you are not being honest with the person who is not making that their ideal encounter especially on the first date, I mean, petting and kissing are fine but the whole enchilada....NOT, if you really want a woman who has morals and self worth then I suggest that men be upfront you will get better responses from the woman you are seeking. IF YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE...WORK IT OUT!

Cgor64's photo
Wed 08/01/18 09:23 PM
The only reason a man would even consider a woman half his age would be to produce a family. There are older men out there who would like to have more children or at least have a child, an heir maybe. But to go out with a younger woman for the sake of just having sex is not right because you'll most likely have a heart attack during your encounter, and if you think "Well what better way to go" then you have never experienced a heart attack or stroke. Please be mindful of your health when pursuing women half your age. Not too many guys out there are a Jack Lane.

Cgor64's photo
Sat 07/14/18 08:41 AM
I have noticed seeing women but using a mans name. SMH: slaphead:

Cgor64's photo
Tue 07/10/18 09:17 AM

Hi you know I find it strange that this site has so many ladies on it but noun say anything when you reach out. Must be about the no pic?
Ya think...we ladies see it as hiding just in case your lady has someone spying on you to see if you are on a dating site. Being secret will not get you many responses.

Cgor64's photo
Tue 07/10/18 09:12 AM
What I just learned is you need to question those notions right from the get-go. If you don't ask about something they will not volunteer information. Because I did not ask this guy if he had a girlfriend or if he was in any type of relationship, he did not reveal this information until the next day when he sends a message to my mailbox of his real status. This was a person who insisted on honesty...yeah right embarassed . I am in the same quandary what when it comes to finding a true man. Still weeding the garden. sad2

Cgor64's photo
Tue 07/10/18 08:59 AM
asleep Why am I still awake, Haven't slept well all week. yawn grumble

Cgor64's photo
Wed 07/04/18 05:34 AM

Yes there are many of us, but we never seem to meet. If you read how they describe themselves, will tell you a lot. If they want an if there looking for anything other than a relationship, most likely there looking for sex. Not saying if the sex is good, it can’t turn into a relationship!
But some guys just want a booty call, and nothing more.
And some women should only be looking for the same.
Not saying all women, just the ones that have serious problems in relationships.
They might be surprised how much better they get along with us guys.
Some people want a relationship, but have no idea how they work. And don’t understand that you need to spend time with your Partner and not be going out with friends all the time. They can’t differentiate between dating and or being in a committed relationship or being single.
Unfortunately we are not all wired the same, nor look at a commitment the same, guys and gals.
So keep looking and hopefully you will find that right person! Don’t look for them in bars! There normally there for a booty call only.

If I wanted nothing else but a booty call then I wouldn't be here I would be in the bar. I am so tired of finding the liars and the losers, I have found guys have come on here when they are already in a relationship and only want to play the field. Oh, they play it up so it appears that there is a chance it could go further but then you find out about the other woman and all that can be heard are the brakes slamming. I try to find the quality in the man, not his wallet. I have my own source of income, don't need his. But I am beginning to doubt if men on these sites are as genuine as they appear...haven't proven this to me yet. NO MATTER THEIR AGE!

Cgor64's photo
Fri 06/29/18 07:02 PM
:thumbsup:

Should you have sex on the first date I say yes if you like the guy

back in the day when i was looking for a female , nope
today if i was looken for a female , nope

guess i was just raised different <shrug>
but then again i was never looking for sex , was all ways looken for a relationship

but then again i have never slept with a lady i wasn't daten or married to

never did the one night sleep over type thing
just not my style

too each there own

:thumbsup: :heart:

Cgor64's photo
Fri 06/29/18 06:39 PM

Who has been married and divorced at least twice here? I could care less about getting married the second time, but she pushed for it, telling me all of the benefits that would come of it. Bullsh.t, even with a pre-nup she suckered me out of a sports car and rental house. Just because she felt it would be better if I bought and put them in her name only. Sneaky, sh.it she was. Found out she is now doing the same thing to her new hubby, guess if the MO works the first and second time, why not try a third.

But back to this subject, the benefits of being married just don't seem to be there anymore, as least that's my opinion on the subject.

There are two reasons for why a woman who wants to be married...1) if there will be children in the picture then having both parents married to each other makes it feel more like having a family. 2) She probably believes that if she is married to him then he is less likely to look for a replacement of her.
These are the only reasons I can see coming from a woman's point of view for a second marriage.
Me personally, don't matter either way. If two people want to ensure that both stay loyal, then all they need to do is make their own vow to each other, this is a verbal contract without all the trouble of getting married. Face it, most people are insecure about any relationship and this is what holds many people back and just taking a chance without all the worry. I just wish guys wouldn't expect sex on a first date, the woman may feel pressured if she likes him to do so hoping that he calls on her again, and No, not all women will call you because they don't want to make it feel like she is being pushy or controlling. Just saying....

Cgor64's photo
Thu 06/28/18 07:54 PM

It can get very frustrating when all you keep finding is fools gold..frown

I think most people shares your frustration Cgor, this is why the forums tend to be popular once people discover them.

the majority on the forums tends to be real people, although they are looking for different things, its actually better way of meeting people, forming friendships and who knows what can happen after.

I can tell you the first day on this site I had over 40 messages, all from women 20 to 27 and a few 18 and 19 year old can you say creepy and ewwwwwwwwww.

Not one my age, not one from my country, just recently I actually had a message from a woman my age from my country and province, and I joined this site in early june of this year.

Ive had more real conversations from people from the forums vs the dating site.

So you have to take it for what it is a free site,and with free sites it attracts all sorts

Just keep your head up and weed out the 99% whack-jobs , fakes, spammers, scammers and nut jobs

Cgor64's photo
Thu 06/28/18 10:04 AM

For the one-billionth time; no response IS a response, it means NO THANKS

I agree with you. However, in one instance, someone clicked the "Yes" button for interest, and clicked an "attracted to" button for a photo. I messaged her, mentioning some of the things she talked about in her profile which I really liked. The message was read but never responded to. This particular instance was very confusing to me.

Sometimes I have noticed the same thing...I chuck it up to a spammer or scammer replying to a mass network of a particular gender. If they haven't taken the time to read your profile then they are just fishing. I have had those encounters, especially if the person is 20 years my younger...not a realistic encounter.

Cgor64's photo
Thu 06/28/18 09:56 AM

Not having a filled out profile can warrant non-responsiveness. For me, I don't respond to men who don't have a filled out profile. I get too many messages and having a filled out profile helps to weed through some of the communication. It helps me to make a decision if there is potential match. If I see a filled out profile and think there may be a potential match, then I'll respond to a nice message. But I would never expect a man to take an hour or so for the first message. But that is totally up to you. I'm not saying we cherish just "hi" either. Good luck and I am glad you reached out.

Also, if you and the woman are very far away, that may be reason.

Cgor64's photo
Thu 06/28/18 09:38 AM
It can get very frustrating when all you keep finding is fools gold..frown

Cgor64's photo
Thu 06/28/18 09:35 AM
What I find strange about this site is for the first 3 weeks I was getting mail like crazy, since then not one piece of mail from anyone...what gives? Why would the mail suddenly stop coming?

Cgor64's photo
Thu 06/28/18 09:19 AM
I find it hard to find the real men out there, I tend to find the men who are not true of themselves and try and promise you the world, that's when I know it is a scam and it becomes very discouraging to continue, but I keep trying hoping that a real man actually is on the site. I hate to need to use these sites but I am new to my area and this site and just want someone I can get to know and see if something comes of it. I know I will not find anyone that is going to sweep me off my feet, not expected. Sorry, stole the soapbox...embarassed