Sacramentocarguy916's photo
Wed 03/04/20 06:24 PM
am I the only one who straps on Rollerblades puts a harness on their dog and lets him pull them for a good mile and a half, two miles? my dog absolutely loves it and he's getting tremendous exercise and wearing off energy. I've noticed he kids in less trouble when he's had his daily run

Wed 03/04/20 06:22 PM
everyday when I get home from work one could describe how enthusiastic greeting as an attack.

Wed 03/04/20 06:19 PM
last July I was blessed with an awesome blue nose pitbull. he was a rescue from the shelter and is incredibly smart! I find it to be more of a challenge to come up with new tricks than teach him.

Wed 03/04/20 06:16 PM
pitbulls! they are (for me) the perfect combo of protective, loyal, trustworthy, devoted, and I have yet to meet one that isn't extremely affectionate\awesome at cuddling:heart:

Wed 03/04/20 06:09 PM
being raised by a single mother and have and stranded as a kid I always stop to ask if somebody needs help my also have a roadside kit in my car but to be honest usually people acting more afraid of me when I approached him asking if they need help didn't they are grateful that somebody's going to help them crazy world we live in today

Wed 03/04/20 06:06 PM
I'm a huge racing fan /car guy... but for some reason if I put on a race I've watched before I'm dreaming of fast cars usually before the first yellow flag.