Community > Posts By > diserli_gears

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 02:45 PM

and people can like housewives and girlfriends can live better on their backs than working (for a paycheck) and people can live better gossiping on blogs than working(for a paycheck), its all in what you value as 'work' and what people should be able to receive from it.

the majority are not living BETTER than working folks.

wow, condescending too, who are you to value what others do

how do you know what housewives and girlfriends do? some of them have kids too.

People that blog for a living, if there is a market for them and they are earning a living, I say God bless you and congrats

Some people on welfare are living better than ordinary lets factory workers, industrial workers and even some retail workers or others in dead end jobs.

When you dont have to get up for work, take public transit or drive in rush hour traffic when its raining or snowing is a bonus for some welfare workers.

lets be realistic.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 02:38 PM
I wonder if we can get away with saying ASSuming without being reprimanded.

Its funny how the left can get away with these little things and yet accuses the right of saying insulting things.

I will never understand the hypocrisy, the need for Starbucks and why they believe Russian collusion influenced the 2016 American presidential elections.

I wish collusion was possible for the Canadian election and we wouldn't have Trudeau the son of a closet marxist prime minister as our prime minister.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 02:31 PM

Probably nobody wants to hear this, and I’m not about to argue my personal thoughts on it, but I think hatred is a natural and healthy feeling when someone takes something precious from you. Especially a life.

What’s not okay is acting on it. What’s not healthy is clinging to it and allowing it to eat you up and consume your own life. Know that you hate them and that it’s okay to feel that way. Don’t feed it, just accept it so you can move past it.

shybutkind , bingo bango and bongo.

exactly what I was saying, and you said more succinctly.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 02:26 PM

why would you ASSume that about me and not all the others you seem to look at and judge?

i was not on welfare as a child. I received assistance when my daughters father bounced on his responsibilities much later in life, this has been within the past decade or so. I had a beater car already paid for (he did do that much before he left). We had TWO computers as my husband had left one behind. i probably had a cell phone too.

And I received a whopping 350 cash benefit (for which I had to do 100 hours volunteering a month) and 350 for food for me and two children. And the average benefit is around the same across the country.

That is not BETTER than a working income.

Im a little confused here, we were talking about those on welfare driving cars and having cell phones and then you replied you were working 8 dollars an hour, having a car and toys as a teen, but you were living at time.

what exactly am I assuming?

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 01:32 PM

when I was a teen decades ago, and still had a car and other 'devices', like a computer, which some might say is a 'luxury', but really isnt if its not on the high end.

decades ago when you were a teen? okay
so and what does that have to do with welfare?

I will assume that you were living with your parents as a teen, I assume they bought you the car, and you bought other devices living under your parents roof.

I dont see what this have to do with being on welfare, unless you are saying your parents was on welfare at the time you were living with them?

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 01:07 PM
A tablet under 50 dollars? used maybe, but no need for a tablet in my opinion.

Okay, I accept that point on the cell phone, that makes sense.
if they had a car before welfare , okay, Im on the fence with that one.

you worked at a job paying 8 dollars an hour? really?

As in now ? a few years ago or 20 years ago.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 12:27 PM
I like to know how Russian collusion persuaded voters to vote Trump in 30 of 50 states?

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 12:14 PM
No I dont so what is your point?

Ive seen and hear of people on welfare having cell phones, tablets and other smart devices

Ive seen people on welfare drive cars, how is that possible?

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 12:03 PM
Welfare?

if you're talking about welfare? no I have never been on welfare, or had a reason to be on welfare.

off topic

I tend to keep my dyck in my pants and not screw every woman and get them pregnant and walk away.

Ive learned from an early age that if keep you dyck in your pants, work towards receiving a good education and learn the skills necessary to be compensated well you have a chance of living a good life.

And having a family and providing for them is a bonus, you cant do that on minimum wage working at Starbucks or some retail.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 11:57 AM

well, to each their own (opinion).

sometimes earning something is not better, if it sacrifices things that are priceless, like children or health or sanity.

but thats just me.

Kind of different in the 1930's

today , not so much with all the generous welfare benefits.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 11:56 AM
Edited by diserli_gears on Wed 06/27/18 12:21 PM

pardon my french, but only fools are fooled of the difference between someone saying they want to work to see something happen and someone saying it WILL happen.

agreed, no arguments here.

Since the American government has checks and balances and no dictators, it is unfortunate that citizens and politicians who seem to think or imply any one politician 'makes' it happen themselves. I dont see where this is true of this particular candidate though. She seems clear to me of what she is WORKING for, without promising what will or wont happen.

but that is not how the typical uneducated , ill-informed person thinks, this is why your founding fathers implemented the electoral college and not the popular vote, the genius behind it, because they knew many folks were ignorant of politics.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 11:49 AM
Edited by diserli_gears on Wed 06/27/18 11:49 AM

it was sarcasm

noted

I actually do not believe any contract (which employment is) should be one sided. I think all parties should have a reasonable discretion to determine what they seek to get from the deal.

They do already, the worker has a choice accept or walk away.

Unions can be good if/when they function to speak up for the discretion of the employees.

during the industrial revolution and guided age yes, today ? no.

Minimum wage should be keeping up with COLA.

minimum wage isn't supposed to be a living wage, when FDR signed off on it with recommendation from the unions, it was to make sure that White workers were paid higher than black and minority workers who were flocking from the south to the north and taking jobs being paid less because they ( the minorities) believed working a job and working for less pay is better than not working and starving.

its better to earn a little vs earning Nothing and starving to death.

that is why minimum wage existed.

Democrats pffft

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 11:40 AM
Okay I should have said the Democrats , and you're telling me that all your Democrat friends believe in prosecuting all that does voter fraud, does that include those voting democrat in the last election.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 11:34 AM
except for when it comes to compensation , you Democrats believe in Minimum wage

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 11:33 AM

nowhere is she promising to make it happen, but to work towards it.

so she is like every other politician she didn't promise but campaigning fooling people that she wants to see it abolished.

Got it ,she is learning well.

Kind of like hope and change.
or building a wall and Mexico paying for it

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 11:27 AM
Edited by diserli_gears on Wed 06/27/18 11:37 AM
soooooo, hmmmmm

you believe it exists because every other industry has fraud and safe guards in place to detect and prosecute

but you think voter fraud is greatly exaggerated

but if you believe systems are in place, why are your Democrat friends upset when Republicans wants to prosecute those instrumental in voter fraud?

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 11:22 AM

Obama never made a claim that he would pay anyone's rent. And like any elected official, some people felt disappointed and others did not.

Im not sure if this candidate made any promise to 'abolish ICE' or get "Medicaid for all" but she could have shown an interest in seeing that goal accomplished, which may have won over people who are scared of their kids being kicked out of the country or not being able to pay medical bills.

I think she summed it up beautifully in one quote though when she said " "When people feel like they are being spoken directly to," she said on "CNN Newsroom," "I do feel like ... they'll do things like turn out in an off-year, mid-year primary."

ummm yes she did say that

here is her website

https://ocasio2018.com/issues

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 11:16 AM
Im curious Miss Harmony

Do you think or believe Voter fraud doesn't exist?

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 11:02 AM
Im sorry, did you say a Man is having sex with a snake?

why would I want to watch that? that is just sick.

oh welcome to M2.

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 10:39 AM
Edited by diserli_gears on Wed 06/27/18 10:59 AM
unions pfft.

to hell with Unions, The union are parasites on decent society and market econmomy.

The days when the industrial revolution began and things were new, pushing workers beyond their limits was an instrumental reason why Unions were needed.

But after FDR labour laws ,I think Unions became obsolete.

If you look at what is wrong today particularly in the public sector? UNIONS.

Teachers? UNIONS, you cant fire bad teachers.

Sports and their outrageous salaries ? UNIONS

Private Sector particularly the Auto and manufacturing? UNIONS

Police and Law Enforcement? UNIONS, if a bad cop does something wrong he or she is placed on paid administration duty.

Somebody tell me where the unions are assets to workers?

The mafia used to love unions.