Community > Posts By > diserli_gears

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 06:19 PM
I say thank God that the officer in Racine County sherriff's department was not killed or seriously injured.

I like to know why is it open season on cops?

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 06:10 PM
Edited by diserli_gears on Mon 07/09/18 06:11 PM

most of us are older, and the young ones your age that is on here are inundated with so many emails they cant keep up.

It doesn't matter what we say

the wisest folks on here will tell you

1) have great pics and multiple pics

2) have an interesting profile

3) find people with common traits and goals.

other than that, welcome to M2 and learn a few things from reading the forums

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 06:02 PM
maybe line dancing, Ive never done it but it looks easy.

but you have to like country music.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:58 PM
Im amazed that in 2018 people still date.

20 years ago it was an unwritten rule, men paid for dates when courting a woman,it was so simple.

today, its who ever asks pays, if you have sex you better get the contract signed and notarized.

If you meet them for the first time make sure you have a print out of your police background check, a psyche evaluation, credit bureau,ID and a DNA sample.

The man the OP is talking about sounds like a cheapskate and probably the type that insists if he pays you better go back to his place or be invited to your place.

Consider yourself lucky he showed his true colours from the get go.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:51 PM
true...in Texas, it's not legal, but we call it justified killing...same thing if someone breaks into our house, if our life or someones life is in danger, they label us killing them as justified...it's an open carry state...as long as you have a permit, you can take a gun just about anywhere..

are there gun free zones in Texas?

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:49 PM
poor fella , I really felt bad for him

the guy was under 5 ft tall , seemed like a good guy.

oh well.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:47 PM
I wasn't blessed with children and that wasn't by choice, my ex wife couldn't have children and didn't want to adopt, so now I dont have children, I have an ex wife and at my age I believe its too old to start a family.

I have the assets, the resources and a very comfortable life, great family and only thing missing was kids.

But I'm open to meeting someone with kids and I could adopt them someday.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:23 PM
my bet would be justice Amy Barrett

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:20 PM
I loved Bermuda, very laid back
and Hawaii ( Maui)

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 03:09 PM
Edited by diserli_gears on Mon 07/09/18 03:20 PM
wowwwww, so because someone didnt grow up in the ghettos means they dont understand pressure from gangs?

In New York city you have so many gangs with connection to organized crime.

I assumed that Greeneyes being white and looking Irish had to defend himself from the Italian Cugines,had to be careful not to cross into the wrong territory you have to deal with the hispanic gangs, chinese gangs all junior league to the big club.

A different type of pressure for sure where things happen and where you can get whacked for being a "rat" and walking into someone turf.

yeah no pressure there.

plus people in NYC was getting whacked for being of an ethnic group vs being in the ghetto where blacks were whacking other blacks

what about that?

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 12:58 PM

just like you focus on who he 'hung out' with... right?
not that he wrote of being scared, feeling hopeless,
not that he was staying on top of his school and volunteering,

just who he 'hung out' with ... based with nothing but the knowledge of who he was with THAT night and no information as to why or how it came to be on that night ....

Yes, Im focused on who he hung out with, because you are known by the company that you keep

Feeling of being scared, every one has fears what makes him so special?

most law abiding honour students dont hang out with thugs

I dont know if he comes from a two parent family or a single mom, but they did a piss poor job in educated him about the dangers of hanging with certain types of people.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 12:12 PM

Oh no,. Let's hear how many ! :smile: :

On the advice from counsel she advised me not to answer laugh

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 12:11 PM

let me clarify I wish that those who simply shoot first would do their job wiser and safer. Is that better?

Yes. I would call cops and prey I got those who do their job wisely and safely.

Cops have no job without people not obeying laws, so thats kind of irrelevant in a discussion of what should be expected of cops IN THEIR JOB.

I wished we lived in a perfect world, except we dont
Reality time
Hood rats commit crime, cops are not mind readers
you are focusing on a few cops shooting a few suspects like that 17 year old, and a few others.

Most of us looks at the entire picture not just snippets .

Oh the kid ran, well maybe if the kid didnt hang out with thugs who shoots people he might be still alive today.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 11:55 AM

most cops are actually good people doing a difficult and thankless job

Decades ago being a cop was respected, today the left demonizes them.

But its funny when you need them you call them right?

Try that , its works for all citizens.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 11:44 AM
I also wish that hood rats would stop violent crimes too

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 11:43 AM
I plead the 5th

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 11:38 AM
chasing hood rats involved in a shooting

okay, sounds great

In your perfect world they should all give chase and if they are shot at oh well part of the job right, that is what they signed up for right?

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 11:29 AM
so Miss harmony

should the cops carry cookies and taser guns when stopping a car full of hood rats?

the cops should offer cookies when approaching the vehicle of those suspected of being involved with shootings?

Or maybe they should call in the k9 unit and sick the dogs on the them that runs, but what happens if the dog gets shot?

Or is that part of the job for the dog.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 11:17 AM

Are security guards for brinks trucks excused from being as prepared as security gaurds at Walmart. The job description does not get excused or watered down based on location.

you are comparing security guards at Brinks to Walmart

how many guards at Walmart have been killed compared to Brinks Security guards???

You dont get it, cops in different jurisdiction ( even though they receive the same training) reacts differently .

As Mightymoe said, Cops in Watts react differently to cops in Beverly hills.

I dont see many or if any hoodrats in Beverly hills so saying assaults are different well it depends on the assault too.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 11:02 AM
Edited by diserli_gears on Mon 07/09/18 11:10 AM
so you are comparing a drunk azzhole to hood rats now?

I think cops would rather face a drunk azzhole taking a pot shot at them vs facing a hood rat involved in a prior shooting.

Lets be honest lets go by your logic, if that drunk white guy was involved in a shooting earlier do you think the officer would respond the way he responded?

In jurisdiction where there isnt many homicides or gang activity police react differently,but if there was a shooting Im sure the police would take no chances and if he came out of the car running he would have been shot too.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25