Community > Posts By > diserli_gears

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:48 AM
happiness is a state of mind and it differs among people.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:42 AM
My parents and grandparents are still alive, and living on their own, and they know if and when the time comes that they cannot function on their own and needs help, they have their kids and grandkids to lean on .

Ive told my parents and grandparents if they ever get to that point they are moving in with me or my brother or sister, end of story.

And yes I am truly blessed to have my parents and grandparents around and they are healthy as healthy can be.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:37 AM

I'm a mature, married man who has endured a passionless, sexless marriage for too long. It's so horrible being trapped like this. I care for my family, but go to bed every night with a stone-cold woman in the bed next to me. Every morning I wake up and wonder "will this be the day she decides to express a sexual interest?" And every night I learn she is just as cold as she was the day before.
You wonder why men "cheat"? This is why. Do that and stand a chance of feeling alive again... or wither away to a pile of nothingness.

Have you considered asking her why is she withholding intimacy from you?

Most women dont withhold intimacy with their spouse unless something is wrong, whether its physically, mentally or emotionally.

When was the last time you sat down with her and discussed what is on her mind vs what is on your mind? its not all about you....

Instead of looking for validation to "cheat" assuming you still have some love for her why not make an honest attempt to go to counseling and discuss these issues vs being on line looking for something on the side

What do you think?

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:27 AM
marrying someone outside of your religion can work if you live in a free society such as America, Canada, the UK, Australia,NZ where their societies are plural.

Marrying someone outside of your religion and living in a society that isn't plural isn't a good idea for obvious reasons.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:59 AM
She belongs to a group called "rise and resist" perhaps the NYPD should send them a the bill for the rescue .

And remind them because of her illegal stunt 22,000 people were turned away which cost the city revenue

or does that matter to them?

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:51 AM
some people are not photogenic and look better in real life.

I have friends that have met people whose pictures weren't flattering, and they dont look like serial killers but their profiles was mind blowing and you can tell they are intelligent, and they've met them in real life and was blown away.

Compared to those with bad pics where they do like like serial killers and their profile is equally as bad.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:46 AM
Common ground for me is someone who is financially independent or close to financially independent as myself.

Someone that understands that quality time together is paramount

We share the same core values and doesn't think Integrity and monogamy is the name of a hip hop group from California.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:38 AM
Meet and greets for the first time depending on weather casual , I tend to meet more business professionals usually after work so sometimes in business attire.

First dates, depends on where we are going

bottom line is clothing is clean, dont have the I dont know what hygiene is look.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:33 AM
She just did what any mother desperate to save her children would have done and was fortunate enough to believe in the second amendment that she used her gun to save her children

Imagine if she didn't have a gun?

And they say guns don’t save lives, I think this is an example yes?

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:31 AM
Playing devil's advocate , It depends on why they broke your heart?

If they moved because of family, job or financial reasons due to ambition, perhaps we could chat, grab a cup of java or drink if they are close by.

But if they they cheated or involved in things that eats at my core values... not a chance.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:22 AM
no, lust and strong attraction and love is not the same thing.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:43 PM
If love is blind , why is lingerie so popular?

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 06:32 PM

manners and etiquette are skills that can exist OR lack in suburban and rural areas and not just 'ghetto' ones,

well lets be honest, ghettos and inner cities do have bad reputations, so do you deny that there are people living in ghettos who lack manners and etiquette?

Im sure you wont answer this honestly but other will, do you feel safer walking down an inner city neighbourhood like Riverdale neighbourhood in Chicago with the highest homicide rate or suburban area like Evanston Illinois outside of Chicago?

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:57 PM
men have been dating women half their age since Moses was a little boy in short pants.

The reality is most times it never survives once you are married, its fun when you're dating and getting to know each other but sooner or later the age gap catches up, remember the man is getting older and the women will be hitting her prime.

Would I do it? not for me, as I have nothing in common with a 23 year old.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:51 PM
I know what a ghetto is , I was asking what do you mean by no home training in and out of the ghetto?

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:36 PM

1. never try to understand girls.

I dont date girls, I date women.

2. never lie surely girl will catch it sooner or later.

that is just a golden rule for everyone

3.no matter what dont believes others for ur partner u must confrnt ur partnee in public and ask it in personal.

the language translation program isnt great, but I get what youre saying.

Confront your partner first before accepting other people sayings or spreading rumours etc.... that is just common sense.

4. should avoid publishing in public till u both conformed relationship and lived around 2 year +.

I think you are trying to say dont advertise that you're in a relationship until around the second year of the relationship, and that I dont agree with, why wait two years?

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:30 PM
ohhhhh, tough one, I can break it down to the top 6

Fiji island

Mykanos ( greek island)

Neckar Island

Maldives

Hawaii ( Maui)

Iceland with a great view of the northern lights

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:22 PM

some people have no home training, in and out of the 'ghetto'....

what does that mean?

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:58 PM
welcome to M2

profiles not bad, but you need more photos most females ( and men) are visual, they look at your pics, if they like them, they will read your profile.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:34 PM
uh huh,

good luck chuck.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25