Community > Posts By > diserli_gears

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 02:40 PM

That kind of proof is not for the forums. It is my own personal experience and not open for discussion.

fair enough Poetry, I didnt consider your personal experience, not sure why that didn't factor in for me?

Note to myself... think first.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 02:37 PM

One will always go with the easiest choice, will not take risks and dare to walk that way....

and off topic

this is what separates the successful self made 1% to the 99%, risk....

back on topic.

those that risk in love sometimes gets rewarded vs the person that never takes risks and then complains he or she is alone.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 02:35 PM

Yes for sure and I have proof.

please share the proof...

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 01:29 PM
I am rarely envious but I am this case, you guys are so fortunate that you have kids and now grand kids, I spoil my nieces and nephew and my friends kids Ive kind of adopted.

I wasnt fortunate in my marriage because she couldn't have them and the one goddaughter I did have was killed years ago.

I bet you folks spoil your grandkids and dont tell me you dont lol.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:59 PM

Another thing I've always wondered...

If New York is so great,
Why is Lady Liberty smiling at New Jersey?

Okay... I'm gonna get hate mail for that. ^^

laugh

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:57 PM
One of my favourite posters is a grandma at 46, I find that fascinating, think about this, when you hit Betty White's age you folks could be a great great great grandmother.

And what would be cool is if you have the picture representing all generations.

I know another person I play baseball with who is a grandma at 45 and we tease her all the time in good fun , we call her the sexist granny second baseman to ever played that position.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:52 PM
Ive never understood why some activist protests and breaks the law to bring attention to people who also breaks the law.

Occupy wall street was one thing and I get it, although I dont get why they trounced other law abiding people's right but that is another story for another day.

I would be like me and a bunch of protesters staging a sit in front of macy's preventing people from entering into the store and protesting on behalf of people who break into house to steal things because they are poor and their families and young babies need to eat?

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:41 PM
Of course CNN or MSNBC wouldn't pick this story up eh?

So conservatives out there with Twitter accounts tweet this story to the little fascist anti 2nd amendment mouthpiece David Hogg and remind him this is why law abiding citizens have guns

and this is an example of guns saving lives, particularly a two year old and 4 year old life.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:25 PM
Edited by diserli_gears on Sun 07/08/18 12:32 PM
Aint that the truth Newsworthy

Its has become the new norm, political identity and its seeps down to even dating.

Dating has changed

back in the 20th century when men looked like men and women looked like women, Micheal Jackson was black, Boy George was weird.

today some Men look like women, some women look like men
there are so many terms, I cant keep up, I dont what a CIS person means

Its has become so complex today I dont know what the future holds and it doesnt look promising.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:15 PM

Men now days don't have to make much of an effort. I've heard my male friends talk about going online and finding women who will come to their house on a first date. You hear women saying there is nothing wrong with 1st date sex. Why would men chase a woman when the can get what they want so easily.

Let me correct that for you SOME Men now days don't have to make much of an effort
these men of the I Pod cucumber generation are too stupid to know any better.

You hear women saying there is nothing wrong with 1st date sex.
And I have to shake my head when they also complain that no good men out there exists because they believe that having sex on the first date is a good thing and then calls us who dont believe in having sex on the first day "rigid with archaic views" B.S. is what I say.

I would never consider a woman for a long term relationship if she is willing to have sex on the first date.

What is right for them isn't right for me and I dont look down on them , to each their own, I wont force my values on you and you dont force your values on me.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:08 PM
As far Im concerned, she did a great thing by shooting him
As long as she and her kids are safe, I say thank God.

And hopefully this near death experience for the would be carjacker is one of the life lessons and hopefully smart enough to figure out that crime doesn't pay.

2) Don't mess with a mom with young children who is packing

I say thank God she was in Texas , because if she was in Jerry Brown's Territory they might have arrested her and victimized him.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 11:52 AM
Well because third wave feminism has weaken men period, the average man today is weak and yes some of them are confused because back in the day a man pursued a woman he was interested in.

Today if that man pursues the woman he is interested in and she is 3rd wave feminist he could be charged for harassment.

A man cant even hold the door open for woman anymore without being harassed.

Try giving a woman who is a third wave feminist a compliment and Im talking a legitimate genuine compliment the cops will be called, the poor bastard will be spending money on legal bills for defending himself.

Yes some guys are pigs and douche bag but for the everyday average guy dating forward is going to be a challenge.

Welcome to the new world

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 11:17 AM

This is an easy decision: You simply don't start it!!
Apparently its not easy, it takes great courage to go through all the challenges that one might find along the way ...think is all about that...

if only if it was that easy, if it was easy then people would be doing it.

The heart wants what the heart ones and logic is thrown out the window.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 11:13 AM
except that real and true as it applies to romance is what is being talked about.

of course we are all real, but some folks are not real or honest with their intentions

A man stringing along a woman just for sex is a real person, but his intentions are not real.

A woman stringing along a man because he has money is a real person but her intentions are not real.

A person who is true to themselves are far and few between, eg, I'm a conservative and I espouse conservative values , if I meet an attractive woman who happens to be a leftist and I pretend I'm a leftist just to date her am I being dishonest ?

what happens if we start dating, am I compromising my principles?

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:55 AM
Welcome fellow Torontian to M2.

There are not many of us Canucks on here especially from T.O, the big smoke, the 416, Hollywood North.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:41 AM
Edited by diserli_gears on Sun 07/08/18 10:47 AM
Can it work?

it depends on the individual, where they are living , time zones
eg, if you live in Canada and the other person the USA, same time zones, up to 3 hours flight , I say its 50/50

When you start factoring in Time zones, outside of the USA , for instance Europe, Asia, you have to factor in cultural differences, and no amount of face time can bridge the gap, you have to meet and spend time with them.

I think it can work for people meeting on the forums because you have a reference from their postings so its just a matter of meeting and seeing if there is that connection.

The problem is and Newsworthy hit it right on the head when he said
It can be complicated, both people may be happy in the country they live in and never want to leave.

That is so true as it happened to me once, I was on another site which is now defunct and I met two people from the forums, and one was exactly as was advertised and it came down to each one of us didn't want to leave our countries.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:26 AM
Edited by diserli_gears on Sun 07/08/18 10:48 AM

But one thing that I never really understood was.. why?

Why do women get breast enlargements?

Is it to attract men? Do women gauge woman by the size of their breasts? or is it a sense that your body is somehow not conformed?

Because, I don't know about other guys, but the size of a woman's breasts doesn't mean too much to me. And I would not really like the idea of a plastic pouch under my mates skin.. like that. I think that would bother me a bit. Not in the sense of not being attracted to her anymore but in the sense of " why did you do that?"

So... why do women do that ?

Some women do it for enhancing self esteem, you would be amazed at the transformation once its done for some.

For some its to attract me more guys who are into women with larger breasts.

My assistant's sister had it done 7 years ago her reason is she was self conscious she complained that her breast size( she was flat) was the size her brother and if she cut her hair like her brother people would think they are a twins.

You can see she has breasts and she is happy about it , they are normal size not like the ones you see on strippers , sorry exotic dancers.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:13 AM
I dont think Liking a person on who they are and what they are without some common ground is a recipe of success.

Too many people just look at the physical aspect without really understanding or caring if they share the same value or beliefs.

How many times have we heard " opposite attracts", couples start off on opposite ground but fell in "love" with each other and as most people progress or evolve the things what once attracted you ends up divided you.

Some will say hey that is why we compromise but something that isnt enough if it goes against your core beliefs.

Off topic,

I had a colleague of mine who cheated on his wife, Ive asked him one day why does he cheat vs leaving her.

His response, because she doesn't do things sexually that he wanted to do, he compromised he married her because she looks good, knew she was going to be a good mother, good wife etc etc etc

She compromised, he compromised and eventually the dam broke, Im not condone his cheating because he is a pig, but in hindsight they shouldn't have married in the first place instead of accepting who she is he eventually got tired of it and decided to cheat.

He should of found someone that he had common ground with when it comes to certain thing he deemed important.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:59 AM
For people who have morals and decent values being true, real and honest is just a way of life.

for those who are immoral they dont understand what it means to be real and true or honest.

Sad isn't it?

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:52 AM
Welcome Lisa

Just some advice , dont put all your eggs in the M2 basket, explore other apps and sites to meet someone.

Explore the forums on here, you can correspond and possibly meet some fantastic people, get some sound advice and counsel as there are some wise people on the forums.

Remember its a free site and it unfortunately attracts all sorts

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25