Community > Posts By > diserli_gears

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:32 PM

the difference is putting people in boxes by individual actions, when they commit too many options to fit neatly in only one box.

I dont even know what even means? its as bizarre as the saying or I think its a song " may the bird of paradise fly up your nose"

AS I said, smart people (who NORMALLY make smart choices) can make mistakes and do something dumb sometimes.

we are more than any one choice or action, which is why I dont often sink to name calling.

so describing their actions in your eyes doesn't equate to name calling or "labeling"

okay got it now.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:18 PM
I agree, from the people Ive known in my life that has great relationship as in long term.

They've said there is a mutual admiration and respect.
they understand conflict resolution
A deep connection and they share the same core values and of course good sex is a bonus.

They realize Relationships are hard work and no unrealistic expectation and with the right person that relationship is a journey of endless possibilities.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:12 PM

yes, smart people SOMETIMES make dumb choices

sane people, under the right situations, can do crazy things.

like what? give us some examples.

like I said, labeling an action is different than putting a label on a person, because people and their actions have many layers.

So I dont label people racist, although I will define an action as racist

again , double bubble bumper talk, what is the difference between me saying " hey Brenda is a murderer" or saying "Brenda why did you murder that person?"

what is the difference?

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:03 PM

I get what you're saying.
This is why government entities are needed.
However, government entities should never be acting on their own agendas.

Here's a suggestion: (not sure if it would work practically tho)

Cities and towns are divided into divisions where meetings are held needing a decision.
The people elect an individual to represent their votes/concerns and that person then takes those votes/concerns to the next higher level and REPRESENTS the will of the people that trust him/her to represent them.

In this second level meeting, it is composed of representative of the people in each individual's charge. The represent the will of their people no matter what they personally vote or think.

The people elect a representative to take the findings of this second level meeting and pass the will of the people as represented by the first level representation to the next level and so on.

This continues up the ladder, maintaining representation of the people to the POTUS. POTUS then uses this consensus to enact or remove policy according to the will of the people.

it would be a great Idea Tom, the problem is corporations, current campaign laws and I hate to bring this up racial concerns of the various ethnic minority groups.

What is obvious is this is not being done. It fails at the first level.
It continues to fail thru all levels all the way to POTUS.

This is why property taxes rise uncontrollably. This is why we go to war over things we don't want to fight over. This is why the higher level representative enact their will instead of the peoples.
The system is broken.

I agree the system is broken, the solution would be to do what the framers intended the system to be but you cant reverse the course of action, hence the compromises and nobody is happy except the rich.

Elections are focused on what that person can do. Their beliefs on a multitude of subjects. The focus of elections should be on how well that person can represent the will of the people not how well that person can enact their own will.

Trump's wall.
Obama's health care

People in this nation should be saying "My Wall, My Health Care".
Trump's ideas for this nation should carry the same weight as any citizen's. If we want a wall, we will tell Trump we want a wall and its his job to get it done.
If we want the wall painted pink with green polka dots, its Trump's job to make it so. It doesn't matter what color he wants it to be. He still only has the power of one citizen.
and Trump represents the citizens that wanted the wall and repeal of Obama Care.

If you have a bushel of rotten apples you can pick the best of the rotten but you might just say, "ew" and throw them all away and look for fresh apples for your basket. If someone tries to put a rotten one in your basket you stop them.

Its past time to empty out the basket and fill it with fresh.

Except that money talks thanks to the Scotus decision in 1976.

the woman who won in New York 14th district, Ms.Ocasio-cortez is an example of someone who did it the unconventional yet old fashioned way, raised money through small donors,no corporate sponsors and knocked door to door

Today's politicians isn't willing to do that, maybe after the fact she won of course she has to win in November , we shall see if this will kick start a new breed of politician

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 11:06 AM
you would need more pics, as men ( and women) are skeptical when they see only one pic and its a head shot.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 11:02 AM
Edited by diserli_gears on Wed 07/04/18 11:42 AM

Our government is meant to be United People.
Not groups, factions or parties United against the people for their own gain.

Tell that to the leftist groups and alt right groups that create division.

Political affiliations separate us and destroys our unity.
Its pandemonium.

only since Trump was elected, as much as the right despised the Messiah Obama mind you he started the race division and now Trump is the excuse for political division.

With no unification of the people it opens us to power elitists that manipulate the nation for their own gains.
With no unification, the people have no power to make the changes needed to rectify a deteriorating state.
This powerlessness feeds individuality and it gets harder and harder to eek out a living.

You cant have unification when you have undocumented people requesting amnesty simply because they dont feel the rules apply to them

Compassion, the power to do the right thing has been superseded by the ever present need to maintain a lifestyle at all costs.

Imagine what would happen if every citizen in a town or city were to attend every meeting. A Colosseum would not be large enough to hold everyone. To give every citizen the right to speak on the topics of the meeting would require months. Yet, most government meetings are sparse, attended by select few, stating their will, their concerns and casting their votes.

We have the technology to present every meeting to all people and allow feedback and votes. Why isn't it done?

You answered your own question because it would be time consuming and you will never get anything done.

I will give you two example, every leftist, Marxists, communists, will tell you that the Paris commune was the example of workers rule.

what they wont tell you is one of the reason why the Paris commune failed was because workers had committees of people and they were always discussing things and these meeting were attended by the actually workers themselves, they discussed, debated, argued, discussed ,debated, argued, discussed, debated and argued, they just couldn't get things done.

Lenin of the Soviet Union the same thing, when his bolsheviks overthrew the provisional government they went through a civil war, he gave power to the workers called " workers or soviets council"

they ran the factories and Lenin discovered not only that things weren't getting done, people were stealing, looting etc, so he went to the extreme of putting his revolutionaries brothers in charge vs the workers after and we all know the rest.

My point Tom, if every congressman/women invited all their constituents to voice their concerns things would never get done in Washington, they wouldn't have time to go to Washington if they had to oversee the meetings.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 09:32 AM

1 pic and absolutely nothing filled out. I would say a -10.

Seesh sometimes i wonder if they are only useing this part of mingle to see what pics the ladies go cookoo over.laugh

this +1

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 09:28 AM
but we the people used to be only white men

then women were included

then other minorities were included and the black folks..

We the people doesn't mean anything anymore because you are not united.

how many people after Trump victory referred to Trump as "not my president"

practically all the people that voted for Hillary and makes the statement of "oh she won the popular vote" therefore she should have been president and life would have been peachy keen and only Hillary could have restored America to her former greatness.

One thing we know for sure that if she president there would havent been mass protests ( some violent) because Rightists dont protest for the most part, ( not including the alt right and other extremist groups)

I wonder how many restaurant owners would have asked "hillary supporters to leave their establishment?"

If that actually happen you could be place a bet in Vegas on how fast Hillary would have made the Attorney General do something about it

I cant remember which poster it was that said " if you can complain you can find a solution" I remember that because my grandfather says that all time.

People were divided when Obama was in the white house and even more now that Trump is there, its going to take a figurehead like a John F.Kennedy that will appeal to both political factions and can bridge the gap and uniting under one country of being an "American" vs a republican, democrat, or this or that.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 09:10 AM
Its a pretty good profile , nothing wrong with it at all

the problem is the picture, which one are you in the pic?

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 09:08 AM

If I wanted nothing else but a booty call then I wouldn't be here I would be in the bar. I am so tired of finding the liars and the losers, I have found guys have come on here when they are already in a relationship and only want to play the field. Oh, they play it up so it appears that there is a chance it could go further but then you find out about the other woman and all that can be heard are the brakes slamming. I try to find the quality in the man, not his wallet. I have my own source of income, don't need his. But I am beginning to doubt if men on these sites are as genuine as they appear...haven't proven this to me yet. NO MATTER THEIR AGE!

I hope I dont get in trouble with the mods for saying this, but I think Cgor64, that this particular site isnt good for dating, I bet that dating pool is probably better on the forums than the actual site.

I think that is the problem with free sites, it attracts all types, whether it was the defunct DH aka date hookup, or the one with plenty of fishes , okayyy cupid and such, it attracts all sorts from those that want booty call, friends with benefits to those actually looking for relationships.

It is what it is , I prefer the paid sites myself because at least the scammers , spammers are cut in half but you still have to use discernment.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 09:01 AM

and I have not "LABELED' anyone anything. I have described actions that people take or choices they make.

and the whole WORLD is not racist or Sexist, my posts have been specifically about the USA.

when you've described peoples action they take or choices they make you are essentially "labeling " them

whether you are talking about the USA or not, people live in this world too, dont they deserve to be included in your logic?

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:55 AM

age doesn't matter so does height.. what matters is if you both look good together:blush::wink:

okayyyyy.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:51 AM
I dont what anyone can tell you man.

Break ups are hard, difficult and painful and a part of life.

if you dont have friends, family or colleagues for support, there is nothing strangers can tell you .

I wish you the best of luck.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:47 AM
Hurting is a part of dating, but as long as your learned from your hurt it brings you closer to the ultimate goal.

Believe me every one gets hurts its what you do about about that counts.

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:35 AM
Edited by diserli_gears on Wed 07/04/18 09:15 AM

I have to disagree with that.
The governmemnt is supposed to represent the will of the people.
To get back on 'track' power needs to be removed from government and placed back into the say of the people.
Right now, the people are NOT UNITED.
Power is lopsided, out of balance.

every political systems says the power should distributed to the people, but it has never come to fruition , because there is always a group that believes they know better and has the answer, look at the history of any country from America to Cuba to China to Australia to the European countries.

If you look at your country America, you had your founding fathers, In my country we had a group called the "fathers of confederation"

all brilliant people, but not the average person

Our founders knew this would happen.
Many of the rights in the Bill of Rights are geared to the power of the people protecting themselves from government.
For some reason, people can't see it.

and if you look back you can see where its starts to erode from Van Buren's administration and on.

Money and wealth has become the driving force in the world.
Doing the right thing is far down the list of motives for governments.
Society has become a tool that allows the power elite to stay in power and maintain their wealth.

Money and wealth has always been the driving force throughout history
its just we are living in it today, if you go back to the 1800's same thing, before the American Revolution, same thing, read some of the old newspapers of that day and you swear you are reading about today.

The individualistic mindset of the people in this nation allow the power elite to maintain their influence over us because we are not united and looking at what is before us.

People are focused on me, me, me and mine, mine, mine.
As long as they get what they want, when they want it, nobody cares what the government does.

he or she who has the money makes the rules, not to sound like a broken record but its always been that way.

Its not going to change anytime soon, hence why I said you will need a strong leader that understands that and can slowly clean it up but dont count on it coming anytime soon.

I thought Trump might have been that person to at least get the ball rolling.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 09:48 PM
and you wonder why your country is divided? politically , racially etc.

You obviously have a different definition of racism, sexism etc from those on the right.

You may believe you're being fastidious, but in truth you are not, you're giving me one of those pontification Ive heard from the left ever since I discovered the forums a few years ago.

In the age of P.C today who would have thought that Racism and Sexism are polysemantic?

wow.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 09:04 PM
and like the messiah Obama the great never lied right?

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 08:36 PM
and Gacy and Bundy were executed

and Dahmer someone put his lights out, the prisoner should have received a metal and all cigarettes he can smoke too.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 08:34 PM
welcome back and have fun on here
and soon it will be happy July 4th to our American friends

happy independence day

as we had ours July 1st.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 08:30 PM
I just hope Trump gets that wall built

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25