you

hear

me

nowwwwwwwwwww( echo echo echo)

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 08:21 PM
Edited by diserli_gears on Tue 07/03/18 08:24 PM

Depends where you live.
In the US there is a huge discrepancy between rich and poor, between north and south.
The giny factor is huge in the US. The giny factor is a factor to measure the social inequality based on the incomes. The higher the giny factor, the higher the inequality.
So when the discrepancy between rich and poor is so huge in the us, it’s hard to speak from a middle class because everything in between that huge gap rich => poor , is considered middle class.

Obama care was a good first step towards more social equality. Sadly, Trump already modified it severely.

Here in Westearn-Europe, Belgium, everyone has health insurance. It’s obligatory.

Vacation is calculated for in our salaries. We get a vacation salary above our normal salary, at the end of May. Every year.

The US has a very unproportionally divided GDP.
Social inequality is higher in the US than in most other countries in the world.

That’s why the middle class keeps suffering.
Especially with Donald Trump now.
The current government is a government for the rich people.

If you want a better living situation for the middle class in the US you will first have to reform your political structure and your economical structure.

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but you really dont know what you're talking about.

First thing is its not the "Gini Factor" its called " the Gini Coefficient" while its the most popular measure of inequality it has its flaws

data for the poor is all over the place and in poorer countries it harder to get aka "off the record”

The United States is a unique society while there is a gap between the rich and the poor, its the poor that is questionable.

Because America has Relative poverty and absolute poverty ( although on a small scale)

Relative poor in America doesn't compare to most second or third world countries poor.

Obama care was not the first step towards social equality, all Obama care did was make the insurance companies wealthier.

In Belgium you have 11 million people period, the entire population of Belgium can fit in the Entire state of Ohio , or you can fit the entire country into New York city and the surrounding towns

You guys pay higher taxes, anyone earning over 38 thousand euros pays 50% in taxes, so of course the government can afford to insure everyone

You cant do that in America with 326 million people not including illegal immigrants

By the way China did that with their 1 billion people healthcare for everyone .do you know how it works?

They had a three tier system with some barefoot doctors

then that ended when Mao died and the government came up with The New Rural Co-operative Medical Care Scheme and other reforms in the 90's and 2010

Every one gets covered but the costs are so high to do that, the government has to set medicine price so high and doctors salaries so low to pay for it, which doctors are not happy about .

And since the last reform in 2010, doctors and health care practitioners are seeing increase in violence towards them they call it" yinoa" as most hospitals are in the city not in rural areas

You want to see how government sponsor healthcare works China is the perfect example.

America does not want that.

You cannot compare the United States to any country in the world for any subject whether its gun laws, politics, healthcare or the military

She isn't perfect and its going to take strong leaders to get her back on track.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 06:51 PM

We used to have a beer store here. They gave kids bubble gum. It was a drive thru.

a drive through beer store, God America fascinates me, that would a convenience here as the beer store people up here at least in my city are so friggen slow , if they were any slower they would qualify for driving Ms.Daisy.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:57 PM
I would say put it on your profile but many of them dont read the profile

One of the mods will be here in a bit and they can tell you for sure.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:56 PM

Whatever Thomas..

As I said, she carried her "marriage-based immigration" between her legs.

comrade Sergei Yushevich viperovski

Do you get upset when you see a dog licking his balls?

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:52 PM

Attraction isn’t something that should be explained or defended. It just is.
I mean, I can’t force my brains to be attracted to someone if I’m not.
I respect everyone. I respect interracial relationships.
I’m just only attracted to caucasian looking white people and only very few asians.
I don’t see how that makes me a bad person if I have never been attracted to black people? I respect everyone the same no matter what skin color. It’s just that my attraction cannot be defended. It just is.

for the politically correct regressive left it does

for rightist like me, it doesn't, nor do I care about who is attracted to whom.

Leftist will call you a racist for exclusion as she put it, Im just waiting to see what she says

Im just going to sit back and grab the popcorn

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:47 PM
comrade Sergei Yushevich viperovski

Read it carefully

she was an economic migrant

which means she didn't enter the country illegally

if she did they would haven't let her go back and forth from the United States

Get it now comrade?

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:33 PM
Ha, I cant over that concept of selling beer in a convenience store, we dont have that here, we want beer we have to go the Beer Store, we want liquor we have to go to the Liquor store.

I Know when I was in Quebec they sell beer in the convenience store,which like I said fascinates me.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:23 PM
that is a lie
She was never an Illegal, why do you leftist lie like a rug?

What is the problem of telling the truth

Trumps mother immigrated to the U.S in 1930 and became a citizen in 1943

nice try though.

Im curious are you saying the illegal immigrant that gives birth in America could be a future American President?

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:05 PM

In this country, we have an agency call FEMA.

You wouldn't believe how many shelters and trailers they have for people in dire straits. Funny how that never occurred to anyone to use them, why not?

Cages are easier to maintain, you just get a big water hose and spray it down with the occupants inside.

Shelters and trailers for citizens , abused women and some men for your citizens yes, not for illegals.

Look,do I feel bad that they have a crappy life back where they are from? yes I do

But breaking the law and entering in the united states just to have babies and take advantage of the system is wrong.

you cannot tell me the most who come to America are highly skilled people ready to get engineering or high skilled job and contribute to American society?

Because the ones who are highly educated, highly skilled , highly educated, entrepreneurs are applying to come to America through Legal channel and the country is welcoming them with open arms.

They are not coming to America to work in the field picking strawberries and coffee beans

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:00 PM

There is ABSOLUTELY no way to know that.

Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Richard speck, BTK, The Green River Killer.

All American Citizens.
and most of them have been Executed

so what is your point?

Because they are American born they should be excused? law enforcement job is to catch these predators

You asked me once how much is too much and you replied just one is enough more than one is tragedy.

Some illegals have raped, the stats shows that at least the ones that are caught, I put up that report, 12% sexual assault... THAT IS TOO MUCH

I dont care if they are illegal or not, I dont want to see any woman or child get raped by anyone.

So will you answer my question where do you put those that are detained?

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 04:47 PM

what is the other 9%

It's mixed, blacks and some Asians moved here to work. Probably Mexicans too.

are they law abiding?

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 04:45 PM

If that were truly the case, then the nationality, or legal status of the perpetrator would have no bearing.

It's not that a child was brutalized, that's not the main topic, it's that a child was brutalized by an "illegal alien".

Sounds to me like the major complaint is that the victim didn't patronize home industry.

I think the victim's complaint would be getting brutalized period? yes , in this case the child is a special needs child.

Rape is a horrible thing, its horrendous when a natural born citizen does it and its horrendous when an illegal alien does it, what most people are more upset about is it was an illegal alien doing it because they shouldn't have been here in the first place or do you not understand that?

People are outraged when someone that vulnerable gets raped by a home grown rapist, believe me there are people lined up to rip his head and nuts off that would circle the country twice.

But we are not talking about a home grown rapists, we are talking about this particularly scumbag who happens to be an illegal alien

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 04:34 PM
what is the other 9%

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 04:07 PM
of course our Marxist friend doesn't offer a solution

where do you put the illegals that are caught?

since people like him wont offer their homes temporary.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 04:02 PM
most of them in their 20's and 30's are scammers, spammers throw in a few wingnuts, whack jobs and nut jobs

I find more people on the forums are real vs the dating side.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 03:32 PM
thank God for air conditioning

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 03:14 PM
I would say Mexico should build a wall but they have a policy of when they catch illegal immigrants they throw them in a Mexican jail and that isn't a pleasant experience.

Most illegals would rather spend time in an American prison vs a Mexican prison.

There is an upside of being caught in America,at least under Obama, where Obama's order were to feed them, clothed them, give them free cable, tennis and squash lessons,free education and if they are not deported , released to a sanctuary city.

I like what the Mexican do with illegals , unless you have money to bribe the officials.

Mean while under Trump they are put in camps and ready to be deported and that is good, it gets back that if you're caught in America the country club hotel America is closed for good.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 03:07 PM
welcome to the M2 family

good thing , the forums are a great place to hang out,meet new friends and you never know what could happen in the romance department

enjoy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25