Community > Posts By > diserli_gears

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 11:43 AM

okay. Im fine with jail time if someone has committed an act of aggression. Arrest them, take them in, let the judge/jury decide.

Im disputing the issue of obsessive force, or instead of/in addition to jail, the cop taking leeway to 'rough' someone up with their friends.

The judge may have a harsher penalty for 'assault' of a cop, but that doesnt mean the COP gets to 'rough' anyone up.

You mean excessive force not obsessive force.

And police who uses excessive force not warranted faces disciplinary actions.

Look how many have been fired after the investigation, I know people like you will say look at those under investigation who are on paid administration leave.

And I blame that on collective bargaining through the Unions and associations

I know you will keep going back to the 17 year old kid shot by police while running as excessive force, maybe it is maybe it isnt.

I know you've said why didn't he give chase, why didn't he do this, do that blah blah blah compared to the Cops in Racine County who defused the situation without lethal force.

And the answer is simple , Racine County doesn't have the same crime as Pittsburgh does .

I gave you a stat where it showed 114 people killed in Pittsburgh and 94 of them were black people, compared to 6 people killed in Racine County and none of them black.

stats dont lie.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 11:19 AM

Im aware of the laws. My opinion stands. Excessive force laws should stand, if it doesnt fly as a reasonable defense for a civilian, it also should not for a cop.

If a civilian merely pushes me, and I proceed to beat them black and blue, that will not be grounds to claim 'self defense'.

cops should uphold the law, not be above it.

Because there are specific laws that protects police officers.

A civilian isn't a peace officer they are not paid to protect the community.

Same thing with judges and other government officials you cannot lay a hand on them without suffering some serious jail time.

a civilian smacking another civilian doesn't warrant the same punishment as the aforementioned.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 11:09 AM
I will never understand why people thinks its okay to break the law while protesting about people breaking the law in the first place.

Im sure the meaning behind the statue of liberty meaning didn't mean bring us all the people who breaks the law so you can have liberty and freedom at the expense of others.

If that is what America stands for today I will be more than glad to stay where I am .

What is the point of having immigration laws if a certain section of people wants to ignore it?

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 11:05 AM

roughing someone up for a mere push, for example. If it wouldnt fly as defense for a civilian, it shouldnt fly for them.

well I hate to break it to you since we are talking about America, every state has laws on their books prohibiting civilians assaulting police aka "peace officers"

In some states its a felony, so whether one pushes,smacks, slaps, hits, kicks, elbows, tosses a beating, shoots, stabs, blow up their car with them in it, its a big no no.

That is the law.

We have something similar here in Canada as I suspect most advanced societies.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 10:56 AM

I don't mean you should go outside and shock somebody and make sure that you keep a robe handy so you don't freak out the UPS guy!

Have you ever considered that living naked or in your underwear is a great step for the environment? Less clothing=less laundry to wash-saves on pollution(detergents can be bad for the environment.), less power usage, and just less lint in the world. Save the planet! Go green!

I wouldn't suggest that if one is living in Canada during the months of December to March.

Just to let you know in my city in Canada women are allowed to go topless on the beach and sometimes that isnt a good thing, saving money on laundry or not some people should never be allowed to go naked in public.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 09:50 AM

That is an example of Personal attraction

there are others that said they are not attracted to ( whatever race) because of physical features, I dont believe for one minute that is racist, now if they say they dont like interracial dating because their race is superior and ( whatever race) is inferior, subhuman and other derogatory that yes that is racist.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 09:40 AM
nothing like bringing up an old thread, okay then

So the OP from what it sounds like like plus sized ladies and whines about them not responding back to him when he reaches out to them and thinks its because he has no pic?

Really, you think?

I suspect he is in a long line of married guys looking for something on the side hence the no pic.

I dont know if he is still reading this thread but women in general dont respond to profile without pics.

Its common knowledge.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 09:36 AM

For the topic of interracial dating

I'm neither for it or against it

Reason, because I believe its up the individual and they are free to make choices that is comfortable for them, this one of the things I love about western society.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 09:27 AM
Remember we have entered a new age with social media and other new technologies.

Gone are the days where romance and courting was a part of life , and getting married and starting a family was the goal.

Marxist, leftist and 3rd wave feminists have indoctrinated society into thinking, marriage is archaic , sex should be done when ever you feel like it, if you want want to meet someone on the first date and go back to their place and bang all night its fine.

Today its all about me, me and me.

I feel sorry for the people who truly want to meet someone to settle down with because they have to weed through the players, headcases, those looking to bang every thing in sight.

I wish you the best of luck and have patience.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 09:18 AM

If you met a person in the neighbourhood where you live ( or somewhere else ) , both of you are into each other but one of the two is attached to someone else, would it be right to proceed or should you hold the boat off?
This is a hypothetical discussion / hypothetical question.

hypothetically speaking

Its a recipe for disaster and future heartbreak.

think about it, the woman he is involved with has no idea that he is sharing his heart with someone else.

And if history is any indication for future behaviour he will do it to the next person he is "into".

A man with no morals and integrity is a man one cannot trust.

hypothetically speaking you should hypothetically kick his arse to the curb and find someone that doesnt play with people's emotions for their own selfish reasons.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 09:03 AM
I personally think Zellmer was lucky or fortunate he was in Racine County Wisconsin vs the Bronx in New York city or south side Chicago where he would have been shot, tasered or tuned up.

Assaulting law enforcement is a no no and a recipe for unpleasant things coming your way.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 08:53 AM

I think guys stay with women they don't see a future with just for sex and women stay with guys they don't see a future with just for an activity partner.

I had an activity partner for a while. It's was clear we were only friends. He said he just wanted someone to take places, like dinner, movies, hiking. It was great because there was no pressure for sex. Then one day he went crazy and acted like he owned me. It was fun while it lasted.

I think there is a difference between hanging out and being actual friends.

Ive always questioned men when they say they want to hang out with women because it usually means he wants to have sex with her at some point.

Vs men and women who truly are friends and isn't expecting anything physical or romantic

I have one female friend I play hockey and baseball with Ive known her for years we have been out among friends ,over to each other houses and not once have we been pressured into having sex.

But we also set the boundaries from the get go and we know where the line is not to cross it.

I dont believe a man and woman can be friends if one has a romantic interest or a physical interest.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 08:19 AM

So if you hang out with a person that your not attracted to. Are you leading that person on? Is their bot a thing called general friendships any more. What's your thoughts?

if she is attracted to you then its not a good idea, because it can cause problems down the road.

The best platonic friendship is when both parties doesnt have a romantic interest in each other but still enjoys each other companies as friends.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 08:03 PM
6'2' , 188 lbs.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 08:01 PM

This goes to show the extent of her need to stay per se, although what she did was dangerous and uncalled for, she did it to get attention; attention which is now being talked about. I understand that through a standing point (Ethics) she did something truly bad and horrific, however through the emotional side of view things (aka another way of knowing) you can see that she did it to show how immigrant parents and children who wish to get away from the horrible conditions in Mexico, for example, will do anything to get a better education. And yes I understand she “ruined it” yet there has to be admiration to the fact that her life was risked at the cost of getting attention, on a day where Liberty was given, liberty which the children and parents don’t have.

Im afraid I dont agree with you on that one V1ctor, breaking the law to bring attention for a group of people breaking the law isnt justification.

There are many places in the world who are worse off than Mexico, you have people in Cuba or Venezuela who are suffering should they be allowed to come to America because of poor condition in their home country?

There are many "poor people " in America that needs taken care of too, shouldn't the government be concerned about their citizens first?

The United States like every other country has rules and regulations, if one want to emigrate to the States you have to qualify.

If authorities start saying hey all who is poor come on over, if you cant afford the food we will give it to you for free, if you cant afford clothes we will give that to you for free, if you need health care we will give it to you for free.

What incentive do they have to work if its all provided?

Remember it costs money and if the tax paying citizens stops paying taxes where is the money going to come from to pay for these programs?

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 07:36 PM

back when did mere 'lip' get you a ticket?

I think you still have to actually break a law, and not just hurt a cops feelings or make them feel not 'respected' enough.

cops are supposed to be examples of upholding the law, not being above it...

I should have clarified my fault, I meant when you got pulled over and you lipped off he or she would then write you up and give you a ticket for speeding or whatever traffic laws one violated.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 07:34 PM
jealousy , like envy is a wasted emotion.

some say jealousy is good, I dont believe that for one minute.

Jealous to the point where it becomes an obsession is more than unhealthy .

and you keep running into men who that jealous then I would reevaluate what it is you're doing attract these types of men

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 06:44 PM
that is my point, someone pushing a cop? you're not supposed to touch them

This is what Im talking about, nobody except for deranged criminals would talk about pushing a cop, today we are talking about different types of assault.

Times have changed, back then if you lipped off to a cop you got a ticket, a tongue lashing or maybe a few hours to cool off in the clink.

you pushed a cop you would be spending a night in jail and if you punched a cop, his buddies would tune you up as your spending the night in jail possibly facing charges.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 06:26 PM

I think I'd move to Canada.

I've known quite a few ladies from there and all been lovely. :)

Good choice, you would like it here, avoid Saskatchewan, Manitoba particularly in the winter .

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 06:24 PM
earlier I posted a stat that showed an increase on law enforcement assault is on the rise.

yes, I call that open season on the cops, 20 years ago what happened in Racine county would never happen or happen on rare occasion because people had respect for law enforcement

Today it seems not to much, I think body cams are a good idea because it protects the officers against abusive and fraudulent claims and protects the public from less than honourable officers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25