Community > Posts By > JustDukkyMkII

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Sat 11/09/13 02:55 AM
I think by now it is pretty clear to all just who the terrorists are, and it turns out to be (the) US.

...create crisis situations in the streets to facilitate the intervention by the United States and NATO forces, with the support of the government of Colombia. When possible, the violence must cause deaths and injuries.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/documented-us-coup-plan-for-venezuela-2013/

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 11/08/13 08:57 PM

I find it odd that someone who isn't a citizen of the USA would tell U.S. citizens who they should impeach.

Why should that surprise you?...I'm not a citizen of Canada either, but I tell Canadian citizens they should impeach the PM of Canada.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 11/08/13 07:38 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Fri 11/08/13 07:39 PM

I think you guys are all missing out on the advantages of impeaching Obumma & replacing him with Biden. He could inadvertantly blow the whole operation!

If Biden was in charge:

He could hit all the wrong drone targets and take out the terrorist Democrats.

He could keep the world safe for democracy by bombing Switzerland (hopefully, he'd inadvertantly hit the BIS with a cruise missile)

He could confiscate all the gun owners and put the guns into camps where they could be safe.

He could accidentally apply the wrong thirteenth amendment and have all the lawyers deported to England. (Hooray!)

He could accidentally end the global depression by misinterpreting the order to "Nuke Iran for the BIS."

Think of the endless possibilities!

Another example of someone not knowing what an impeachment is.

Bill Clinton was impeached, but he was not removed from office.
Why? Because an impeachment is an accusation, not a conviction.

Incorrect assumption on your part. I know exactly what impeachment means, and you are partially correct in the definition you used. I suppose i could have said "remove him from office" instead of "impeach him", but that might imply a possibly unlawful procedure (lynching?). In light of the fact that an accused is entitled to a trial, proper procedure would dictate a proper impeachment. Asssuming Obumma couldn't show lawful cause for things like his murder-by-drone-without-due-process-of-law program, I have absolutely no doubt he would be evicted from his office and charged with crimes, but I'm getting ahead of myself here...First he has to be impeached; the rest is pretty well a foregone conclusion.

I don't think that fooling around at the office merits being evicted from the office of president, but murder does, so I don't think that he'd get the same treatment Clinton did.

A more proper definition for "impeachment" than the one you gave would be: "To proceed against a public officer for crime or misfeasance, before a proper court, by the presentation of a written accusation called Articles of Impeachment."

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 11/08/13 05:26 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Fri 11/08/13 05:32 PM

I think you guys are all missing out on the advantages of impeaching Obumma & replacing him with Biden. He could inadvertantly blow the whole operation!

If Biden was in charge:

He could keep the world safe for democracy by bombing Switzerland (hopefully, he'd inadvertantly hit the BIS with a cruise missile)

He could confiscate all the gun owners and put the guns into camps where they could be safe.

He could accidentally apply the wrong thirteenth amendment and have all the lawyers deported to England. (Hooray!)

He could accidentally end the global depression by misinterpreting the order to "Nuke Iran for the BIS."

BTW,how come you don't just arrest the Canadian Delegates/Members of the BIS!
Got IBS?

Much as I'd love to arrest them now, the principals of the BIS have insulated themselves well from any prosecution. They operate in universal jurisdiction and since they don't constitute a "nation", cannot be prosecuted in the only natural law court on earth (the ICJ), which deals only with disputes among nations. They could theoretically be arrested and prosecuted for fraud in a court of equity, but since nobody knows who they are, they constitute what is called "hidden principals", who cannot be held liable. Only their agents can be held liable (the board consisting of the heads of the central banks) and sued, but again, the countries in which they operate have long ago legalized bank fraud in their statutes, and the central banks themselves are not in the jurisdiction of those countries anyway, but sovereign entities in their own right.

The only way I see a prosecution going forward is arrest under ecclesiastical, equity, common law, or universal jurisdiction and being as how virtually all relevent countries (corporations) have superseded their basic law with statutory law (that legalized fraud), no country would be willing or able to prosecute anyway.

Key to the upcoming arrests (if the Principals of the BIS don't bargain their way out of arrest for trial) is the July 15th Apostolic Letter by the Pope (also a Jesuit, and probably one of the few on earth who knows for a fact who they are), in which he said NO ONE is above the law. (This was backed up by the Jesuit General, who, in an almost unheard of move, made a public statement backing up the Pope.)

If there are to be arrests, they will probably be made by agents of the Vatican operating in universal jurisdiction, but indications are that it may not be necessary, because I heard a rumour that the Boys in the BIS are now eager to cooperate. (For their sake I hope so!)

The long and the short of it is that I won't be making the arrests (if they happen at all), and that suits me fine, I didn't wanna have to leave my little pond to play "cop" anyway.

BTW...There is already a presidential precedent for Biden in Gerry Ford, whose presidency is most notable for doing nothing except having a very entertaining president who usually banged his head in low doorways. Based on the premise that less government is better government, I guess that makes him just about the best president in American history.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 11/08/13 02:32 AM

If Biden was in charge:

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 11/08/13 02:02 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Fri 11/08/13 02:03 AM

I am very suspicious of the voting process.

Good lord; it's about time!!

Everybody knows that democracy is just two cannibals and a vegetarian voting on who to have for dinner.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 11/08/13 01:59 AM

It is one thing to claim unequal opportunity.
It is another thing to actually demonstrate it.

It is a lack of a demonstration that I am speaking against.

I don't know...I think there's been plenty of demonstrations. They've been going on since MLK started his marches.

Sounds to me like they have yet to "overcome."

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 11/08/13 01:54 AM
Now you've done it. Obumma is gonna keep repeating his insincere apology endlessly!

...You know how much he likes to drone on.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 11/08/13 01:46 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Fri 11/08/13 01:49 AM

Okay, so this is totally regionalist and wrong of me, but when someone with a confederate flag image says:

"thats what happens when you give [them] rights"

...after an OP specifically addressing violence done by black people I'm inclined to assume that the statement is racially motivated because:

(a) there is a strong historical, cultural, media association between that flag and racism against blacks and
(b) black people originally had no rights in this country and (from a historical perspective) were only recently ensured such rights and i've heard racists say that *exact* phrase in several different forums (without the word feral).

My apologies for making that assumption, and for maybe disrespecting people from the south for doing so.

One can spend a lot of time evaluating historical facts and assumptions.
OP:
Question is, why is there an increasingly common occurrence of Black mob violence on whites in many American cities

Maybe Charlie Manson's "Helter Skelter" race war was just late getting started?...I'm pretty sure the whole thing is just a CIA-engineered plot to keep the races fighting against one another instead of teaming up on the real enemy. "Divide and conquer" is as old as the hills. It amazes me that you stupid humans never caught on.
:laughing: Sky is falling again!

In that case you'd better have your umbrella...What happened? Was the vote to have a GAI passed in Switzerland already? If so, the "Boys from Basel" must be beside themselves!...Hope they brought their umbrellas. LMAO

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 11/08/13 01:16 AM

Regardless, Yasser is still dead!

More than just dead, it now becomes clear he was murdered. Time to investigate and catch the murderer(s) I'd say. Wouldn't you?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 11/08/13 12:09 AM

The idiot voters outnumber those who actually care enough to read or know what the candidates actually represent.

I never knew a voter who wasn't an idiot. Everybody knows that voting is just a choice between different factions of the You-plebes-will-do-what-we-want Party.

Try to remember that you are managed by the "Elect" and not the "elected."

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Fri 11/08/13 12:00 AM

Okay, so this is totally regionalist and wrong of me, but when someone with a confederate flag image says:

"thats what happens when you give [them] rights"

...after an OP specifically addressing violence done by black people I'm inclined to assume that the statement is racially motivated because:

(a) there is a strong historical, cultural, media association between that flag and racism against blacks and
(b) black people originally had no rights in this country and (from a historical perspective) were only recently ensured such rights and i've heard racists say that *exact* phrase in several different forums (without the word feral).

My apologies for making that assumption, and for maybe disrespecting people from the south for doing so.

One can spend a lot of time evaluating historical facts and assumptions.
OP:
Question is, why is there an increasingly common occurrence of Black mob violence on whites in many American cities

Maybe Charlie Manson's "Helter Skelter" race war was just late getting started?...I'm pretty sure the whole thing is just a CIA-engineered plot to keep the races fighting against one another instead of teaming up on the real enemy. "Divide and conquer" is as old as the hills. It amazes me that you stupid humans never caught on.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 11/07/13 11:54 PM

I heard a rumour that it was Israel that dicked around with that money and then set Arafat up as the patsy to take the fall for propaganda purposes...Any truth to that?

I don't know. Post some links to follow or something to validate these claims.

What claims?...It was just a rumour I heard ages ago and I wondered if there was anything to it.

Then nothing to it.

Are you sure? It sounded pretty convincing. I mean it's not like it wouldn't have been to Israel's political advantage to to something like that, and it's definitely more believable than deflecting the implication that they murdered him with irrelevant jokes about what a crook he was, isn't it?

I don't know. All that I can comment on is what I read or see. I can't comment or imply something based on a rumor.

Isn't everything you see & hear just a rumour that somebody started to advance their own agenda?...I mean how many facts do you actually have to work with in this wonderful world of make-believe "reality" we call "The Matrix?"...How do you know you haven't been programmed to think what you think?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 11/07/13 07:38 PM

I heard a rumour that it was Israel that dicked around with that money and then set Arafat up as the patsy to take the fall for propaganda purposes...Any truth to that?

What claims?...It was just a rumour I heard ages ago and I wondered if there was anything to it.

Then nothing to it.

Are you sure? It sounded pretty convincing. I mean it's not like it wouldn't have been to Israel's political advantage to to something like that, and it's definitely more believable than deflecting the implication that they murdered him with irrelevant jokes about what a crook he was, isn't it?

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 11/07/13 06:52 PM

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 11/07/13 06:06 PM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Thu 11/07/13 06:10 PM

there is only so much that "we the people" will accept. Once we get tired of it all SHTF, second revolutionary war.

One can only hope it doesn't come to that..... it's much easier to vote, but seems that doesn't make much of a difference any more either.

The idiot voters outnumber those who actually care enough to read or know what the candidates actually represent.

They let the media vote for them...and dead people. illigals, some more than once

The ballot stuffing and rigged voting machines don't help matters much. You pretty well need a 2/3 majority vote to get a counted 51%...they must be using that new math I used to hear so much about. Let's hear it for the educational system! I figure by now a high school graduate has about the equivalent of a 1955 grade four. At this rate, Jethro Bodine could well be the best educated man in the country. Hopefully he remembers his addin, subtractin', times & guzintas.

Anyway, some of the "old timers" are even getting worried (funny that it only took them about 20 years or so.)

http://investmentwatchblog.com/former-american-president-and-vice-president-nsa-spying-is-destroying-the-constitution/

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 11/07/13 04:51 PM
Anybody that says black & white shouldn't be stuck together in the same place never ate an oreo cookie.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 11/07/13 04:44 PM

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 11/07/13 04:41 PM
Quite obviously, 1984 was almost thirty years ago. We've gotten a lot worse since then.

It's a funny age we live in where "truth" has become a dirty word and the transparent lie is now too opaque to pierce.

I'm pretty sure we all live in a virtual reality and the computer we "live" in crashed a long time ago.

JustDukkyMkII's photo
Thu 11/07/13 09:33 AM
Edited by JustDukkyMkII on Thu 11/07/13 09:36 AM
I think I have the solution to the police state problem. everybody should become a cop...That way, there will be no unempoyment because everybody will have a neat job with an indexed pension that has a priority niche in the budget, so it'll be good for the economy...BONUS there will be no more taserings, beatings or shootings of either cops or robbers, because everyone will belong to the same brotherhood and be both. PLUS, the job will be easy as hell, because there will be no work to do! (Make sure the police union gets a "no layoff" clause in the collective contract).

There...In one fell swoop, we've solved the problems of unemployment, the depression & national bankruptcy, the declining standard of living, terrorism, crime and unsafe communities, and...Is there anything left that this doesn't fix?

Oh yeah... everybody gets to carry guns & tasers too, so that's the end of the gun control problem as well.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25