Community > Posts By > Tommo

Tommo's photo
Wed 07/09/08 12:31 PM
Err... Hell?

Tommo's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:41 PM
You will know when it is time to stop looking elsewhere... until then... Party on!

Tommo's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:29 PM
I know that it is the traditional thing to do by asking the guy out, BUT!... If you manage to pluck together the courage and ask him out, you might just unearth a gem you would otherwise kick youself should you later realise that you missed it. Some guys are worth it.

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 12:08 PM
I stuffed my neighbors cat ... does that count?

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:41 AM

THE BEST THING BEFORE SLICES BREAD????

A bread slicer

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:28 AM
Because when God said let there be light, the one thing they left out of the bible was when he said "but not in the freezer"

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:27 AM
Because when God said let there be light, the one thing they left out of the bivle was when he said "but not in the freezer"

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:35 AM

Million Miles away (Rory Gallagher). Great song to learn on your guitar!

That is a great one. I'll definitely try learning it.

The main bits are pretty straight forward and sound really good.. Usually give you loads of ideas to go off on a tangent as well.. Nothing but good fun. As it is quite bluesy, the lead bits can be quite fun to work out too

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:26 AM
Million Miles away (Rory Gallagher). Great song to learn on your guitar!

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:15 AM
So it appears there are five people in the UK?!

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:13 AM

:smile: If someone cheats on you, do you give them a second chance or drop them just as they are?:smile:
BYE! And I would expect the SAME!

Lifes to damm short for head games or heart games. If your in a relationship,,,,then,,,,YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP...lol
Not LOOKING,,,unless your in a OPEN relationship,,,,then its just called SEX!!!!drinker drinker drinker :wink:

Here Here!!

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:07 AM
If you say so sunshine

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:40 AM
She will be taken

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:46 AM

:smile: Would you stay married to someone you love but no longer find attractive? :smile:

But surely if you love sombody, their inner beauty shines bright in your eyes and the physical beauty wouldn't be that relevent

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:41 AM

Ever feel like you’re caught in a spider’s web? The more you try to escape...the wearier you become. You feel the spider waiting to pounce and inject its paralyzing venom into you and know you’ll be lost forever if he does. The web seems so delicate and innocuous but can bound the heart so tight and not ever let you go. Maybe if I struggle long enough against these tightly woven threads a gentle yet powerful wind from JSH will tear the web apart and set me free to love again.

Any hurricanes in the forcast?laugh laugh

Or maybe a big whoppin fly will fly on by and bust holes in the web!!

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:39 AM
How short is yours?

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:36 AM
We don't celebrate the fourth of July in London

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:33 AM

Some people only need to open their mouth and the conversation is ruined

So very true!drinker

I am glad you agree with me

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:33 AM
What really gets on my erm... nerves, is when you are talking to somebody about something and they say "I know what you mean" and they then go of on one for an hour or so... Like they love talking only about themselves!

Tommo's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:31 AM

Some people only need to open their mouth and the conversation is ruined
flowers

I suppose we could always learn to blow bubbles instead of speaking!!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25