Community > Posts By > Tommo

Tommo's photo
Tue 08/09/11 10:50 AM
I don't think there is a rule as such. Its highly probable that any person on here is talking to more than one person at any given time and so theoretically speaking the "comparrison" issue is already present and so could create a problem.

I think we live in a world where speaking your mind and being truly open about what you want is a giant no no. I mean, you will have people saying they want a serious relationship and want to get to know somebody first and looks are not imporatant, but in reality all they really want (if they were honest) is a good ol' shag and (if they were honest) looks are actually one of the most important things when choosing who to talk to. But if they say that openly... yeah :p... So already what that person has to write on their profile is in fact completely different to what they want = lie

My personal view is that getting to know somebody is actually really important because thats how you find out what chemistry is present and if or not it has potential going forward, but thats just me. Being honest in doing this, makes the whole process rather less complicated though... Not telling the truth kinda leads people down the garden path and only really creates confusion and potential conflict (thats why you have loads of threads about people wondering why they don't get replies and what not)

Generally, the cold hard facts are: people do lie (with reason) and I guess its just something you have to deal with and find your way through those lies. See what happens. Its either good and then, well, great. If not, move on :-)

Tommo's photo
Mon 07/11/11 10:00 AM
Think of it like this.. There is an invisible line that goes between the female world and the male world (all one world but with a line), when a guy and girl meet up, they come from their own world and meet up at that line. You can't pull either one over to the other side because thats not how its meant to be (different worlds, rules and ideals). Basically what I am saying is be natural, let it flow and accept each other. Accept for who you (and him) are. Kinda like on that line, you can hold hands over the line, make love on the line, but you can't pull him over to the female side and the opposite also doesnt work.

Tommo's photo
Mon 07/11/11 09:54 AM
Hello Princess

Tommo's photo
Mon 07/11/11 09:54 AM

FEET! (Well, I don't really want you to, but ...)

Troublebug said that those who show their toes will find that the number of views they get will increase. Mine have actually tripled or more. Mostly guys in their 20s and 30s. Wonder if that means something significant?

Or is it just that my feet are unencumbered? Carefree? In their birthday suit? Am I just rambling on?

Its because in a picture such as yours, from the angle the picture is taken, it is as if the "guy" is tanding right close up behind you looking over your shoulder down at your feet. So there is already an element of intimacy before you even get started

Tommo's photo
Thu 06/16/11 11:39 AM
Street Golf

Tommo's photo
Thu 06/16/11 10:23 AM
I guess when people venture outside their own beliefs to be with somebody with different beliefs (or none), I guess people find that the other will impose their thoughts on them which can conflict with what the other person believe. It can prove to be frictious between the two.

On the other hand to answer your question... I second what the woman above said.. Prisons would be a safe bet

Tommo's photo
Sun 07/11/10 02:42 AM
Milk my cow

Tommo's photo
Fri 06/04/10 08:59 AM
Me thinks you are a smart arse :smile:

Tommo's photo
Thu 06/03/10 12:03 AM
I think I would turn around and wave my middle finger high in the air. People who can only exist as a part of a collective is pretty sad really...

Tommo's photo
Fri 04/23/10 04:58 AM
What do you want? A medal?

Tommo's photo
Thu 04/22/10 07:10 AM
Welcome :smile:

Tommo's photo
Fri 04/16/10 09:54 AM
Or maybe this version of stariway to heaven by two Mexicans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNc5o9TU0t0&NR=1

Tommo's photo
Fri 04/16/10 09:49 AM
These were pretty cool. I saw them at Shepherds Bush (London)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYQMslOobw&feature=related

Tommo's photo
Thu 04/15/10 01:19 PM
If I said to somebody (presumably a girl) that I would move mountains for her... that she take me to the nearest mountain and says; "go on then"

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/12/10 10:29 AM

Check out my profile and let me know your thoughts and/or suggestions

My thoughts? I dunno.. tried wearing pigtales?

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/12/10 10:16 AM
Lightish Dark grey with bubbles

Tommo's photo
Wed 04/07/10 08:07 AM

I was in a relationship for 6 months with this girl and I lied to her about what I wanted. All the while, I was in love with her, but because my ex girlfriend took advantage of me, I had a wall up. I was afraid to believe that the love this girl was showing me was real. I showed her that I really loved her at times and she saw it, but my wall kept going up to protect myself because I knew I was falling hard. She left me and I'm so heartbroken. I do love her. I'm in love with her and she doesn't believe me. She started seeing someone else. She said she did that so she could get over the feelings she has for me. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm hurting so bad and I know it's my fault. She was everything that I ever wanted in a girl and in a relationship and I messed up.

Hi, that is pretty sad. Is there no way back for you two? I mean, if it IS love we are talking about here...

Tommo's photo
Tue 04/06/10 11:05 AM
Edited by Tommo on Tue 04/06/10 11:06 AM

Anybody remember Batfink (the cartoon)?

copycat?

You never mentioned that cartoon

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:10 AM
When I was a kid I used to watch this programme about a dog "Benji" and he used to go around helping people out and then at the end he would just walk/run off into the distance. He didn't have a home to go to but he still helped everybody and put his life in danger.. That used to be a real tear jerker... Still is!

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 08:51 AM
Light blue

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25