Community > Posts By > Tommo

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 07:26 AM
Well, when you think about it, he was actually the greatest showman on the planet, had a voice second to none and even the best dancers around still can't copy his moves 100%. He was original... I guess you could say he was pretty good. There isn't going to be another MJ is there if we are honest.

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 07:23 AM

OK...I dated a guy from London when I lived in Charlotte, NC and was crazy about his personality, not to mention his accent..unfortunately, we lost touch when he went back and I thought about him for almost a year constantly ...he made quite an impression and we had formed a great friendship. He was like noone I had ever met and a perfect gentleman.
Are there any guys from the UK who are interested in someone from the states for a long distance friendship?? I'd love to hear from you!

Can't you do a filtered search?
But (although I am from the UK) I wouldn't generalise too much, you have good and bad apples in every country I think

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 07:19 AM

im looking to experiment with some older women, and im having trouble finding these "cougars". Any tips?

Grow a moustash

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 07:00 AM
At least you are unharmed. Glad you are ok!
I agree with the Quietman... You should get a dog.
Dont let the anxiety get the better of you

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 06:55 AM

It's impossible, tell the sun to leave the sky, it's just impossible
It's impossible, ask a baby not to cry, it's just impossible
Can the ocean keep from rushin' to the shore? It's just impossible

It is possible if you close your eyes

ya think....

Er.... No not really.

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 06:53 AM

i have registered as a free customer,,when i log in a page rolls down from the top telling mee to complete my profile before i can be viewed,,i fill it out and the next time i login i get the same page again,,and again i fill this out,,everytime i login it happens again..i believe that there is more to the page and i enlarge the page to maxium and it is still an incomplete page that cannot be completely filled out....so what am i to do to benefit this site????

Maybe press the "save" button?

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 06:51 AM

LOL...didn't think it would create an encyclopedia phenomena...it's just a game...but hey I like the opposite attracter thingy...

So are you saying you have a child (presumably a son) who is about 14-16 who spends all his time leaving dirty clothes on the floor and who smokes pot all the time, listens to loud music and never comes home on time for dinner which you so maticulously prepared... AND you have decided to take the laws of physics into your own hands and you invented a machine that will change him? Dont do it!!

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 06:42 AM

the word it self says IM POSSIBLE

DO you know, you just might be onto something there

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 06:38 AM
According to the Urban Dictionary:

A groder is A generic name for any person who is of the white trash/thug/inbred genus. Standard accoutrements include but are not limited to gaudy chains, wife beaters, garishly baggy pants/shorts, Lugz, visors, and various other urban brands such as Ecko or FUBU. Often seen in camaros or over-accessorized japanese cars. Almost always seen smoking "cigs" or at least smells as though one has been bathing in cigarette smoke. As far as other bathing is concerned, the groder is lacking. Disgusting facial hair such as the molestache, crustache, or White Trash Stache are commonplace and seemingly required. "Dood, Toight, Sooo Wasted," and "Cigs" are standard vocabulary. Can be spotted at malls, 2 Fast 2 Furious movie premiers, and in Sonic parking lots. Music choices involve one of two genres. They enjoy bad popular rap such as 50 Cent and Eminem or nu-metal in the vein of linkin park and slipknot.

A swanker is somebody fashionable...

So, is a Groder Swanker something that alters the genes of a person to become its opposite?

Tommo's photo
Mon 04/05/10 06:26 AM

if u really need it
if u really want it
if u really believe in it
....trust in yrself.....u can do it!

Depends on what you think is impossible. But if it is something you can influence, then all you need to do is like you say; need it, want it, believe in it and believe in yourself :wink:

Tommo's photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:44 AM

Well

to tell ya the truth...

I have found many right here in this forum

latest Were the soft Ginger cookies that were AMAZING!!

My daughter and ii had those finished FAST!

But otherwise I get mine from the PBS cooking shows on the weekends:

I also have a Huge collection of cookbooks. I collect them

I have many antique cookbooks that I love to cook from':heart:

One of my favorites is Nigel Slater. You can find some of his stuff at www.bbc.co.uk/digin

Tommo's photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:37 AM
Happy Easter to you.
Hope you have a wonderfull day!

Tommo's photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:36 AM
Depends on what kind of recipes you are looking for. But if you are looking online I would imagine there are millions of recipes for you to look at. Maybe you should even try googling "grandmas recipes", you would be amazed at the results

Tommo's photo
Sat 04/03/10 07:09 AM

What venues in Buffalo, NY that hold speed dating events for us. I have been online and I seen several sites out of this area that host these events they look like they could be alot of fun.

Maybe you should get a phone book and randomly call people and see if you can a date... Hey the law of averages is on your side!

Tommo's photo
Sat 04/03/10 07:04 AM
Hi, I also live in London :wink:

Tommo's photo
Sat 04/03/10 06:08 AM

Yeah I hope so. Every now and then I get a little discouraged. When I meet someone I always get put in the "friend" zone. Gets annoying after awhile.

It can be annoying I guess when you are put in the friend zone. But that shouldn't be any reason to be somebody you are not. Just keep your heart open and at the time you least expect it, your knight in shining armour will come crashing through your door (maybe not literally, as you may feel inclined to want to call the police or something ;-)

Tommo's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:25 AM

indifferent

Who is the skinny chick on the right?

Tommo's photo
Fri 04/02/10 03:35 AM

Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Gregory Hines, Baryshnikov, Bob Hope, Bing Crosby

Micheal Jackson, Patrick Swayze, Diversity......

Men can move too :)

I guess that just about sums that one up!

Tommo's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:26 AM
Maybe he was busy? I think the trick is to take things with a pinch of salt and try not to take offense... If it keeps happening then at least you have the measure of that person, so you win either way.

Tommo's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:21 AM
Did you find them?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25