Community > Posts By > Tommo

Tommo's photo
Thu 04/01/10 09:44 AM
Anybody walking around calling himself LL Cool J CANNOT be taken seriously.. Worse thing is; he made that name up himself??! Not sure how relevant he is... but he is pretty crap

Tommo's photo
Thu 04/01/10 09:35 AM

Oh I was falling and when I hit.. it really hurt tears No one was there to catch me.

Maybe next time choose a softer place to fall

Tommo's photo
Thu 04/01/10 09:33 AM
Are you trying to say I look old?

Tommo's photo
Sun 03/28/10 02:50 AM

Seems like you will be caught up in a vicious circle. Only been together for a year and he has already stopped trying to a degree. Another thing is that if he is using sex as an excuse, he is an incredibly selfish guy. Even if he admits it, you are going to have an uphill struggle if you think he is just going to change. People, well most people are creatures of habbit and to change that habbit requires a lot of self knowledge and effort to change things. If he is in fact as selfish as he admits and appears to be, this could be the beginning of the end. I find that at most times we already know the answers to the questions we ask, but we do not always want to believe the answers which we dont want to see.

very good advice

Thank you

Tommo's photo
Sun 03/28/10 02:34 AM
Seems like you will be caught up in a vicious circle. Only been together for a year and he has already stopped trying to a degree. Another thing is that if he is using sex as an excuse, he is an incredibly selfish guy. Even if he admits it, you are going to have an uphill struggle if you think he is just going to change. People, well most people are creatures of habbit and to change that habbit requires a lot of self knowledge and effort to change things. If he is in fact as selfish as he admits and appears to be, this could be the beginning of the end. I find that at most times we already know the answers to the questions we ask, but we do not always want to believe the answers which we dont want to see.

Tommo's photo
Thu 03/11/10 03:10 PM
Hey fella.... Have a listen to Nick Drake (on youtube or something) and look for a song called; River Man ... You will know what I mean when you listen to it

Tommo's photo
Thu 03/11/10 03:07 PM
The devil made me do it... Sorry thought you were going to praise the brilliant Rory Gallagher... Oops

Tommo's photo
Thu 03/11/10 03:03 PM

:-) The wonders of google :p

Tommo's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:38 PM
People are in love with the idea of being in love and so jump at the mere thought that it could be love... more often than not it isn't... Then they get addicted to each other, but in a different way than love... With time they realise they aren't compatible and probably weren't in love. Then the inevitable happens, they break up because they could be bored with each other. Love is a positive addiction and a negative addiction is the opposite (when people think it could be love)... but if you are having to wonder if it is love, then I think it is safe o assume it isn't because you WILL know :-) x

Tommo's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:25 PM
I think it is a chemical reaction that happens between two people that sets their soul alight ... something called love

Tommo's photo
Tue 02/02/10 09:04 AM
I think it should be alright. I have seen people pasting some links (or file paths) on here before.. Seems to work

Tommo's photo
Fri 01/29/10 08:51 AM

What do you do when you are bored?? I find myself locked in boredom at times...although, I just got a new job as a CNA...so that should help....

But what about all the other time we have??

I just discovered a site: People at Walmart.com...There are pages and pages of real hilarious photos....I promise you'll laugh!!

what

Try learning an instrument... or like the other guy above me said.. I guess that is also an option :-)

Tommo's photo
Fri 01/29/10 08:50 AM

first, they don't get a free pass. it's illegal

second, I just don't see millions of drunk teens layiing in the streets. it might be a issue but it's not a epidemic

It is nearing epidemc proportions in the UK you know...

Tommo's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:16 AM
Lets just hope she didnt have a complexion about her height!

Tommo's photo
Fri 01/22/10 12:15 PM
Just go into view mutual matches and there should be a little cross in the top right hand side corner.. press it and ... Presto!

Tommo's photo
Thu 01/21/10 09:59 AM

Are you sure it wasn't shampoo?

No, it was definitely dishwashing liquid. Someone I know now has the same bottle in her kitchen.

Hmm, I just couldn't but notice the "poodle look" seems to be in these days. I believe it is some form or perm hairstyle

Tommo's photo
Thu 01/21/10 09:54 AM
Are you sure it wasn't shampoo?

Tommo's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:38 AM
The moving canvas called; the world

Tommo's photo
Wed 01/20/10 09:03 AM
Dont suppose anybody speaks aramaic? Perhaps we can settle this for once and for all?

Tommo's photo
Wed 01/20/10 08:42 AM

The question is; Does it matter.
If God is the creator and you are his creation, the question is; Do YOU have enough letters in your alphabet or words in your vocabluary to even begin to quantify what God is? Let alone what God's thoughts/beliefs are of God's self or above God's self.

nicely put

Merely stating the obvious :-)

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25