Community > Posts By > Tommo

Tommo's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:08 AM
Hi, I am in UK but here they tend to do things like 12 month bonds where they give you a pretty decent rate. Obviously you cant touch that money for a year (I heard places do 12% rates on these type of things)

Tommo's photo
Tue 01/05/10 09:56 AM
Fresh Bread

Tommo's photo
Fri 12/04/09 09:59 AM
The whole ego thing is generally a false portrayal of the nature of somebody. That can be based on various things... Sometimes, the bigger the ego, the more sensative that person will be. Being confident is a different thing all together.

About the whole "doin it right thing", There is no such thing as doing it right. There is such a thing as getting it wrong. When two people engage in their intimate moment it is about two people doing something together as one, not two people trying "to do it right". People like different things and in different ways. Any guy who says he is "dynamite in bed" is probably full of shite. Women would generally know that too... I guess..?

A good lover is not a selfish lover, but an un-selfish lover doesn't necessarily make a good lover... Make any sense? If you really want to learn something, try observing what is front of you at the time (the woman) and you will find out more without asking what you are "doing right" and what you are doing wrong. Every woman is generally different... in just about most ways... ;-)

Tommo's photo
Thu 12/03/09 09:09 AM
Erm... No. I tell myself that I love me, does that count?

Tommo's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:38 PM
I would ask; what came first, the day or the night

Tommo's photo
Sat 10/17/09 06:42 AM

Hey guys, just signed up this week. Looking to see what's Mingle all about. I welcome all hints as to how to make this work...."I'm looking for my Atlanta Man" Lets chat!:smile:

Hi, I hope you have good luck in your search...
I am looking for geese... dinner... Ha! Maybe I am on the wrong site Grr

Tommo's photo
Sat 10/17/09 06:41 AM
Maybe it is like pigeons stuck in a glass bus shelter ... trying to find their way out again?

Tommo's photo
Fri 09/25/09 02:26 AM

What do you do if you think you are with the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with and they stare at other people??? Do you deal with it??? Do the same??? Or just feel like you are being played??? How do you take it???

I think people have a natural curiosity about other people. Whatever you do, try not to take offence to it. It isn't usually what it seems. I had it a while ago with somebody and I mentioned it and after a bit of talking it came down to the fact that I also look at other people, but I wasn't analysing what I do... just what I noticed her doing.. It is just a curiosity. After all, just because you are with somebody doesn't mean that she/he is supposed to only look at you... Take no notice... AND BY NO MEANS SHOULD YOU START PLAYING HER... because you could end up messing with a good thing you have :-)

Tommo's photo
Wed 09/02/09 11:30 PM
Maybe try and start by getting your head out of your arse?

Tommo's photo
Wed 09/02/09 11:29 PM
No offense, but.. are you one of those reformed smokers by any chance?

Tommo's photo
Thu 08/27/09 09:43 AM
You didnt send me one though.. ;-)

Tommo's photo
Thu 08/27/09 09:40 AM
Give him a good old boot up the ...E :-)
Other than that maybe tell him how you feel...

Tommo's photo
Thu 08/27/09 09:38 AM
Question is, which is harder

Tommo's photo
Wed 08/12/09 09:36 AM
Believe me, the pleasure is all mine

Tommo's photo
Wed 08/12/09 09:34 AM
Yeah I met somebody from on here.. Nice girl.
Pitty about the USA UK devide frustrated

Tommo's photo
Wed 08/12/09 09:19 AM
You are not just a pretty face are you. that was quite good.

Tommo's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:29 AM

hm, well if i were single, id probably throw him down for some amazing animal sex right where he stood, then get up, and walk out, and never see him again.

I like the way you think blushing

Tommo's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:26 AM
No brainer... bribery

Tommo's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:25 AM
Give her knickers back

Tommo's photo
Mon 05/25/09 08:46 AM
They want "EVERYTHING".. just so they know they could get it..

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25