Community > Posts By > chairman_z

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 04:01 PM

Having Immagration sanction cites, are one of the dumbest things a State can do. toodygirl5

which party was the architect of sanctuary cities?

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 03:49 PM
You should try Cranberry and sparkling water it has a nice flavour especially eating caesar salad made with goat cheese mixed with feta cheese.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 03:49 PM
excellence

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 03:47 PM

i quoted 1 person in this thread (Greeneyes) and my opinion was
germane to what he said about unemployment figures..without
deflecting to other issues...

you on the other hand, quote my opinion offering several
unrelated deflections....so i quoted you to call you out on it,
it seems you have a habit of doing that quite a bit...

Imagine, just giving your opinion...and if you want to quote
someone, then don't deflect from what they are talking about..

can you imagine doing it that way instead ?? argo63

I imagine so.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 03:45 PM
exculpate

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 03:43 PM
red or white?

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 03:43 PM
any party or group who is on the wrong side of a decision is going to be offended, that is just life.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 03:40 PM
kiss

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:24 PM
garden or caesar salad?

I have garlic roasted potatoes
grilled carrots

fresh buns from the local bakery with garlic butter ( I have a thing for garlic)

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:18 PM

Imagine... if i could offer 7 different deflections towards
someones personal opinion, which incidentally have nothing to
do with with the opinion, why i suppose i could be elected
"King of Smug" or something...idk, if I only could imagine... argo63

imagine me offering my own opinion, like you did

imagine that?

its just my opinion, not fact.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:16 PM
Its becoming an unpleasant thread because its uncomfortable to you

Its not unpleasant for me and most people of the right who are on here because we like to discuss ideas and other people's opinions.

I don't know Trump's reason for not wanting Transgender people in the military, but for me its a safety issue for the trans person.

I guess I care about all lives not just certain lives.

I Know a few military people guys and gals and Ive asked them their opinion and they didn't think it was a good idea.

I should say on the battle field, because the military is made up of different departments so I should clarify that a trans person on the battle field isn't a good idea.

Military intelligence, officer school, engineering should be open to all including trans and LGBTQ folks.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:08 PM
I think you are right River.. both it is.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:04 PM
am I grilling steaks or salmon?

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:00 PM

Again, context is important when using logic.

the reason WHY transgenders should be allowed is irrelevant when discussing WHY transgenders and the LGBTQ may not be fans of Trump.

I do deny that welfare is a joke or full of fraud. IT is a system with flaws that some people abuse, like EVERY system in this country.

My people are not the left or the right. I speak for myself. You will have to ask someone who does what is mentioned and ask them why they do it..... msharmony

no, you made the claim they should be allowed and it is irrelevant, why should they be allowed, now are we talking pre op or post op.

Now the reason why I say they shouldn't be allowed is because it can disrupt a unit, they have a lot to think about and these guys and gals in the unit are very family like and has each other back.

I dont think a lot of the soldiers would be very accommodating to the transgender person so for me its a safety issue not a political or personal decision

so you believe the welfare system is fine the way it is and all system has flaws... rightttttttttttt

And you wonder why the system is flawed in the first place and why nothing can or will be done.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:48 PM

hmm, and I thought someone said they look at things from a logical perspective and leave emotions out of it.... msharmony

hang on a sec Ms.Harmony as I get my kleenex out as Im a bit emotional, Im wiping tears from my eyes...sniff sniff....

anyways, who said I was emotional, I presented my opinion using logic.

Why should a transgender person be allowed in the military? by the way are we talking post op or pre op?

I should have asked that question first.

Welfare system today is a joke and full of fraud, do you deny that?

And why does your people ( the left) bring up Trump's past and excuse other leaders for their past?

I dont understand the double standards?

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:41 PM

here's a point to ponder...

if Roseanne Barr had made a single derogatory statement towards
Trump or his administration...he would be calling her a fat,
no talent has-been whose ratings were never as good as his..

in that same vein, if lobbyists for renewable energy had ponied
up more money and sweetheart deals for him, you can bet your last
dollar Trump would be dropping the big coal & oil industries
interests like a bad habit...

Trump doesn't care who pays, just as long as he gets his
2 scoops of ice cream and everyone else at his table profusely
profess their gratitude to him for allowing them to have
their half-portion..

he's a sell-out who will flip or flop for the best deal

again, JMO argo63

Imagine if Trump compared his golf game to "special olympics" oh the press would have a field day saying Trump is a bigot towards Special olympics athletes....oh wait Trump didn't , Obama did... imagine my shock

Imagine if it was Trump that lifted sanctions on Iran? you would be calling for his head on a platter and calling for Congress to impeach him.

Imagine if Trump released dangerous Terrorists from Guantanamo bay?

Imagine if Trump appeared on ESPN to talk about his March Madness Picks?

Imagine if Trump called young black youths "super predators"

The left whined and shouted from the Mountain top, Trump's dad was present in some Klan rally even though Trump's old man was never a klansman, and the left said Trump didn't disavowed the klan, meanwhile

Has he embraced any former Klansman like Robert Byrd, oh what was Hillary.

Yeah double standards .

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:06 PM
ruckle

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 12:57 PM
tenacious

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 11:51 AM
I didnt say they should be allowed to come to America, I said I dont blame them for attempting to come to America because America gives them a bit of hope.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 11:50 AM

1. Trump is not doing anything to change the trend of black unemployment, it has BEEN declining for a while before he came into office but it is STILL maintaining the same disparity of being twice that of Whites. msharmony

What is he suppose to do, he cant make business hire unqualified people, nor can he force businesses to open shop in those low income areas, we have seen the looting and burning down businesses during the riots, why would any sane business person open a business there.

2. Trump has made an enemy of many in the LGBTQ community because of his support for Christian business owners to use discretion in their services and his attempt to ban Trans from military. msharmony

christian business owners? huh?
And attempts to ban Transgender from the military ? so what how is that a bad thing?

3. Trump has proposed significant cuts and restrictions to 'welfare' programs for the poor while continuing to propose significant perks and benefits to the wealthy. msharmony

That is nonsense and you know it, cutting welfare is a good thing, too many folks abusing the system, it needs to be abolished period, and set up a new program that actually helps those in needs

There are many things about Trumps actions and behaviors that fuel opposition to his leadership. Hate is no doubt one, but I dont believe it is the bulk of the reason(s). msharmony

translation, Too many things he has done in his past ( his marriage, off the wall comments about being rich and his locker room talk)

the fact that is rubs the people ( the left) the wrong way and he is a republican today is why they can pick at every little thing.

Lord knows if he was a Democrat most of you would just shrug and dismiss it like last night cold pizza for breakfast.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25