Community > Posts By > chocolina

no photo
Fri 02/24/12 12:07 PM

you see/read it all the time that people have the right to have or to practice their religious beliefs and/or Faith

THE RIGHT TO PRACTICE YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS: Truth ? or Myth?

so what if your religious belief was child molestation, I use this example because it cuts to the quick and clearly shows that "no" you do not have the right to practice your religious beliefs

and that you are only "allowed" to practice what the government in which you practice that belief only "allows" you to practice as long as it meets with their standards and not violate their laws

The religion/beliefs are not daily fashion or impulsive wish to believe in something or to practice something ..

The main religions and believes are proved by time and morality of societies /not only one or in one country/ and they stay in the base of law and general social life . They are value in each country and society in the past, present and perhaps in the future

There are many ideas/movements proclaimed like a religion or belief but the time checking put them in the case ' cults' or 'sects'. Anyone know what are they

Funches said:
one such religion/belief/Cult is Santa Claus ...everything is done by the parents and society to promote to children that Santa Claus is truth,

Funches,
That is not religion /believe , that is tradition/ritual part of its base is in tales concerning the historical figure of gift giver Saint Nicholas.
Just for your 'Santa's" record - not all the ppl /countries have that tradition /ritual.

Funches said:
you will even find on some News Program as you watch them tell of world events that they have a "Santa Tracker" in which News Archors on the program actually use radar to track Santa and his flying reindeers and use heat sensor technology to follow Rudolph's Red Nose ...

Calm down , here we call that 'show' :)

Funches said:
Santa Claus is promoted the same way as God, the only difference is Santa do not expect or require children to kill in his name...when it gets to the point of killing...do children have the right to believe in Santa

Find where God said ppl to kill other ppl in his name ?

no photo
Thu 02/23/12 12:54 PM

you see/read it all the time that people have the right to have or to practice their religious beliefs and/or Faith

THE RIGHT TO PRACTICE YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS: Truth ? or Myth?

so what if your religious belief was child molestation, I use this example because it cuts to the quick and clearly shows that "no" you do not have the right to practice your religious beliefs

and that you are only "allowed" to practice what the government in which you practice that belief only "allows" you to practice as long as it meets with their standards and not violate their laws

The religion/beliefs are not daily fashion or impulsive wish to believe in something or to practice something ..

The main religions and believes are proved by time and morality of societies /not only one or in one country/ and they stay in the base of law and general social life . They are value in each country and society in the past, present and perhaps in the future

There are many ideas/movements proclaimed like a religion or belief but the time checking put them in the case ' cults' or 'sects'. Anyone know what are they

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 03:47 PM

Chocolina
We have to define first 'free will'

CowboyGH
Choice, simple as that. We are not automatically programmed to do certain things, we are not puppets on a string.

CowboyGH ,
Don't confuse Free Will with a simple choice please ..

Free will goes further then just choosing who to worship. Free will goes as far as what you want to eat for dinner.

Free Will is not only religious category but also of philosophy
so you have to know what are you talking about . I that chase when you define like 'a choice to worship' you immediately give it to Free Will limit - to worship hence not worshiping is excluded

About dinner - you need only a simple choice among the limit numbers of something ..

The scriptures give no power or riches to anyone.

Ok , explain me how comes that Vatican is the most powerful and richest institution - business corporation in the world ...

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 03:29 PM

CowboyGH said:

Because Jesus defeated death. He was resurrected from hell

Whaaaaaaat ? !
Show me where in the bible is written that ?

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 03:29 PM

CowboyGH said:

Because Jesus defeated death. He was resurrected from hell

Whaaaaaaat ? !
Show me where in the bible is written that ?

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 02:52 PM

Therefore the will to disobey as Adam and Eve did, is your temptation. To seek freedom and individuality and independence from servitude and obedience to God is a sin.

Therefore "free will" becomes the apple of disobedience in Christianity. They smile and admit that we have been given "free will" and they pray that we make the "right" choice because if we don't..... we are doomed.

Christians can't believe that a person would not choose to serve God and obey and have eternal life. But the problem is religion. Organized religions have taken over the position of God and they have listed their rules and they have declared that the Bible is the "word of God" to be obeyed. Organized religion holds the power over the people, or at least tries to.

And they distort the truth, and they don't really know God at all. Organized religion does not like "free will." They preach obedience and servitude and only the will of God has any merit. They don't really want people to have or use their free will.

We have to define first 'free will'

Here you talk abt religious meaning of free will .
If you go deeper in theology you gonna see that the idea of
free will is not to obey to God but to make your choice - the light side and to follow God or to choose the dark side of Satan and his demonic army.

Latter the church institution changed and distorted the idea of it asking obey.They preach obedience and servitude not because of God but because to spread fears in the name of God and to make sure that church will be predominated forever through that fears of ppl hence to have power, control and riches.

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 09:58 AM
Edited by chocolina on Sat 02/18/12 10:01 AM
CowboyGH

Acts 2:31

31He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Exactly , that was preaching abt David's oath with God abt David's offspring !!!

The meaning of that has nothing with 'visit of Jesus " in hell

and tell me where he mention it he went to hell for you ?

1. It's speaking of the resurrection of Christ eg., mentions Jesus right off the bat. So the proceeding information could only pertain to him.

2. It doesn't have anything to do with Jesus in hell? hmm, then please explain why this was included "his soul was not left in hell"

Now what is true in your claim :

1. He went to hell for you / When ? /

CowboyGH

Yes he did die for our sins. Jesus went to HELL for YOU. Jesus shook hands with Satan

2. If Jesus did die for our sins then

how God kept his oath to David abt 'that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. ' ??

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 09:03 AM
CowboyGH

31He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Exactly , that was preaching abt David's oath with God abt David's offspring !!!

The meaning of that has nothing with 'visit of Jesus " in hell

and tell me where he mention it he went to hell for you ?

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 08:44 AM

CowboyGH

Yes he did die for our sins. Jesus went to HELL for YOU. Jesus shook hands with Satan.

|Please give me exactly where in the bible said that Jesus went to HELL for YOU. Jesus shook hands with Satan.

The "shook hands with Satan" was more or less just descriptive as in shook hands with death, ect. But for the verses that state Jesus being in hell -

CowboyGH.
have you read the lines before and what Peter was preaching about ??

Peter Addresses the Crowd

29“Brothers, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him on oath that he would place one of his descendants on his throne. 31Seeing what was ahead, he spoke of the resurrection of the Christ,f that he was not abandoned to the grave, nor did his body see decay.

and a bit more :
According to the 1911 Catholic Encyclopedia, the death of St. Peter is at the end of the 2nd century so he can't be a witness where is Jesus and what he done.

So show me now where in the bible said that Jesus went to HELL for YOU. Jesus shook hands with Satan.

because in other matter will appear that Jesus instead to be beside his 'father ' God he is visiting Satan shaking his hand
/ interesting for what / surprised

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:16 AM
CowboyGH

Yes he did die for our sins. Jesus went to HELL for YOU. Jesus shook hands with Satan.

|Please give me exactly whedre in the bible said that Jesus went to HELL for YOU. Jesus shook hands with Satan.

no photo
Thu 02/16/12 01:26 PM

Lo! Thou art on sublime morals
johm...this is the say of allah for mohammed

So is god said to Mohammed to get 6 year old girl for wife and marry her when she became 9 year old ?

How many wives had Mohammed ?

Or that doesn't concern morality ?

no photo
Thu 02/16/12 01:18 PM

If a muslim doing bad!its not mean,That islam allow him to do it.for example gay marriage is common in non muslim socity.we muslim dont blaim on your religion.that your religion allow you to do it

Hey Khan327
Which religion gives that permission ?????

Today that is matter of free choice , freedom , tolerance ,democracy.

no photo
Thu 02/09/12 02:55 PM
Edited by chocolina on Thu 02/09/12 02:56 PM
CowboyGH said :

You guys continue to say I don't know what I'm talking about, but fail to show scriptural evidence of this. I show scriptures to back what I say, why can you guys not do the same?

CowboyGH ,

time to admit that what you said here are lies ..

======================================================
Shows Jesus' father is his God.

But that does not mean there are two Gods.

Shows that Jesus is our God.

if you don't get what you said above then see like math:

------------------------------

if A= Jesus and B =God

A not= B then B Not= A

A=B then B = A / God is Jesus /

A and B doesn't exist

-------------------------------

no photo
Thu 02/09/12 02:51 PM

CowboyGH,
for the first time I meet a person who lies himself and abuse the religion as badly as no one of the enemy of it do or done it

you CowboyGH not only have shown us your arrogant way of abusing religion but you are doing the same to all of the forumers by trying to underrate their intelligence

you CowboyGH
you have no idea what are you doing and/or talking about and you show that you are not knowledgeable about the bible or your faith but only with internet copy and paste quotes and non of them at the right time or place

CowboyGH ,
waiting for your apologize abt what you lie here :

But hey CowboyGH ,

I wont cry and care if you don't do it ... Guess why ....

So CowboyGH .... by your words above what is true ?

1. there is one god or many gods ?
2. if God is the only creator then who created 'on a lower level then world wide, there are many gods ' ?
3. If God is 'ONE supreme being' then Jesus is that 'ONE supreme being' ?

Luke 4:12
12And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God

--------

Matthew 27:45-46
45Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

46And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Again "God" is purely for showing authority over another, it is not some mystical, magical, fantasy. That is why Jesus is our God, for he is our lord, he is the one that will judge us, he is the one that created us, he is the one in charge of us. Jesus referred to his father as "God" because his father is the authority over him. So with the Father have authority over the son and or the father being the God of the son, that would mean the father is our God as well. We get to the father through Jesus Christ. We worship the father through Jesus Christ. We worship one God, one authority.

They may be two different "persons" but they are one God, they are one authority over us. EG., "The father and I are one".

CowboyGH,
for the first time I meet a person who lies himself and abuse the religion as badly as no one of the enemy of it do or done it

you CowboyGH not only have shown us your arrogant way of abusing religion but you are doing the same to all of the forumers by trying to underrate their intelligence

you CowboyGH
you have no idea what are you doing and/or talking about and you show that you are not knowledgeable about the bible or your faith but only with internet copy and paste quotes and non of them at the right time or place

You guys continue to say I don't know what I'm talking about, but fail to show scriptural evidence of this. I show scriptures to back what I say, why can you guys not do the same?

CowboyGH ,

time to admit that what you said here are lies ..

if you don't get what you said above then see like math:

------------------------------
if A= Jesus and B =God

A not= B then B Not= A

A=B then B = A / God is Jesus /

A and B doesn't exist

-------------------------------

no photo
Thu 02/09/12 02:34 PM
CowboyGH,

you CowboyGH

CowboyGH ,
waiting for your apologize abt what you lie here :

But hey CowboyGH ,

I wont cry and care if you don't do it ... Guess why ....

2. if God is the only creator then who created 'on a lower level then world wide, there are many gods ' ?

Luke 4:12
12And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God

--------

Matthew 27:45-46
45Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

46And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Again "God" is purely for showing authority over another, it is not some mystical, magical, fantasy. That is why Jesus is our God, for he is our lord, he is the one that will judge us, he is the one that created us, he is the one in charge of us. Jesus referred to his father as "God" because his father is the authority over him. So with the Father have authority over the son and or the father being the God of the son, that would mean the father is our God as well. We get to the father through Jesus Christ. We worship the father through Jesus Christ. We worship one God, one authority.

They may be two different "persons" but they are one God, they are one authority over us. EG., "The father and I are one".

no photo
Wed 02/08/12 01:12 PM
Edited by chocolina on Wed 02/08/12 01:17 PM
CowboyGH said:

CowboyGH said:

Your God maybe, but mine is not. My God is Jesus Christ.

hey Cowboy I have a question to you :

1. How many gods exist ?

CowboyGH said:

There is one God, God almighty in Heaven. When compared on a lower level then world wide, there are many gods.

CowboyGH said:

My God is Jesus Christ.

CowboyGH

Christianity is a monotheism because we WORSHIP one God. There is ONE supreme being.

CowboyGH said:

My God is Jesus Christ.

no photo
Wed 02/08/12 12:27 PM

CowboyGH said :

A spirit if it is still walking around and or in existence is alive and not dead. So what you say couldn't possibly be true here.

CowboyGH how many 'alive spirits' you or someone here or around you there have met and know or
surprised

no photo
Wed 02/08/12 12:15 PM

CowboyGH said:

Your God maybe, but mine is not. My God is Jesus Christ.

hey Cowboy I have a question to you :

1. How many gods exist ?

no photo
Sun 02/05/12 08:32 AM

So why is it that modern-day theists easily accept that our planet orbits around a star yet find it so difficult to acknowledge that humans are just another species of animal? Why believe in gravity but not evolution?

I'm afraid that could be the opposite
surprised

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 08:10 AM

jrbogie post :

you're not saying that your research of the religions is limited to what you read in wiki are you? are you really saying that? really?

The most precision reaction till now ..lol

Thank you jrbogie ... rofl