Community > Posts By > chocolina

no photo
Wed 02/09/11 09:05 AM

msharmony wrote:

heartsfire 81 rote:

For me it is hard for me not to believe in a God. I know he exists, but does he care? I don't know. Sometimes I'm like where was God when ths or that happened? Why doesn't God give me the life I want? They say it's all in God's time. Well I think God has a sick sense of humor.

I believe God cares. I think that often times what is in our spiritual best interest is not the thing that makes our flesh happy, much like when we were children and didnt get the things we wanted from our parents,, there was a greater knowledge to be gained for our future use.

That's make the idea and truth abt god so simple that if god read it would laugh like crazy

Here the question is : how do we know that God really care abt us and is only one answer - no one knows and we hope only .

Because we ppl use god like our TV program in our level - when we need god - we switch it on the program " god pls help me" , when we feel good we don't care what we gonna do and usually we do since /according to holly books/

God exists and he is not what we like to be - our donor for a good life.

no photo
Thu 01/06/11 10:49 AM
Edited by chocolina on Thu 01/06/11 10:55 AM
Spidercmb wrote:

That is debates for .. to reach a point of understanding and usually in debates both sides claim that other side doesn't understand them.
Ok I try to push you beyond the words ...I asked /ask you logical questions out of the stoned religious matrix and I hope that you
gonna try to give me your ideas abt it.

So I asked you simple quetions:

If God is a spirit how then He is ours and all the universe's material life/substance a creator?

And how you know that he is a spirit ?

I think what you are asking is "If God is a spirit, then how is he the creator of the universe and all life?" and "How do you know that God is a spirit?"

If so, I would answer this way "If the universe has a creator, then that creator cannot be material.

Give me proof for a spirit which created something material.

Whoever or whatever created the universe cannot be part of the universe and must somehow be separate.

The creator of the universe must exist within it's own dimension of time, because the dimension of time that we exist within is co-terminus with our universe.

In this way you make God to appear an abstraction and fiction
or the most easy way to"hide " his absence .

And your idea leads to another question : who created his dimension and Him

Physicists of various stripes have proved that the universe had a beginning and will have an end.

nah....they did only a model in which they guess that our universe has an end ...but they said also that the end is
dynamic due to тхе continuous of the process of matter - anti-matter in their interaction.

They have also proved that because of dark matter and dark energy, the universe is not cyclical and therefore not eternal.

This means that a being must have decided to create the universe.

Hence here God appears with limited ability not like God creator of all but like all have been created by a natural process.

So what we come up with is a being that isn't physical (the creator created all material), doesn't exist in our universe, is eternal (exists in it's own dimension of time). In English, we would call such a thing a spirit."

Here I'm agree ...Its a spirit ... not God.

no photo
Thu 01/06/11 10:06 AM
Edited by chocolina on Thu 01/06/11 10:09 AM
CowboyGH wrote:

Don't know what religion you're speaking of. But my father our god has told me that homosexuality is a sin.

read again your words and

I hate no one nor do I spread hate. I answered your question. EVERYONE has been told of this. Some listen, some ignore, some don't believe, ect.

Tell me here .. do you like/love a sin ?

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 10:48 AM
CowboyGH wrote:

CowboyGH wrote:

I pray for forgiveness of my trespasses But nevertheless sex is for child barring, anything outside of that is fleshly lust for the physical pleasure of sex.

but you still have not explain why fleshly lustful sex for married couples beyond child bearring age is wrong

You had the answer in your question. Because it's fleshly lust.

Heaven forbid a couple actually ENJOY each other. Oh how horrible, a married couple in love with each other enjoying the others body. Do you realize how crazy this is?

Are you gonna tell us we can't enjoy it even in the process of having kids too??

The creating a life is the greatest feeling ever, nothing compares to such an action. The two people know that the baby is there living flesh and blood, that they conceived that child in a night of great love making. What more is there? What greater pleasure could top that?

Sorry to interrupt your divine emotions but I have only 1 down-to-earth question to you:

How do you know what the sex is ?

Doesn't take extra knowledge to learn what sex is lol, it's randomly discussed through school, on TV, over hearing people talk in public, ect.

I'm I get it right that you only know by books , TV and randomly discussed through school what the sex is ?

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 09:48 AM
Edited by chocolina on Wed 01/05/11 09:49 AM

CowboyGH wrote:

I pray for forgiveness of my trespasses But nevertheless sex is for child barring, anything outside of that is fleshly lust for the physical pleasure of sex.

but you still have not explain why fleshly lustful sex for married couples beyond child bearring age is wrong

You had the answer in your question. Because it's fleshly lust.

Heaven forbid a couple actually ENJOY each other. Oh how horrible, a married couple in love with each other enjoying the others body. Do you realize how crazy this is?

Are you gonna tell us we can't enjoy it even in the process of having kids too??

The creating a life is the greatest feeling ever, nothing compares to such an action. The two people know that the baby is there living flesh and blood, that they conceived that child in a night of great love making. What more is there? What greater pleasure could top that?

Sorry to interrupt your divine emotions but I have only 1 down-to-earth question to you:

How do you know what the sex is ?

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 09:35 AM
CowboyGH wrote:

CowboyGH wrote:

Don't know what religion you're speaking of. But my father our god has told me that homosexuality is a sin.

Wooow ... we are the witnesses of a miracle - new born prophet CowboyGH !

Hallelujah !

Because till now God has talk to 4 persons-prophets only: Abraham, Mosses,Jesus and Mohammad.

CowboyGH either you are the newest born prophet or with this claim you said the biggest and arrogant lie about God and his partiality for the part of people. And this is one of the biggest sins.

Our father has told everyone. Some don't listen, some ignore, some just flat out lie and say he didn't say as such. I'm nothing special.

CowboyGH,
right now you generalize and try to hide behind it this arrogant and sinful claim abt God .

I gonna ask you again :
Are you a new born prophet /5th one on the earth/ to whom God talk and said that he hates homosexual people or you lie about it and then I expect your apologies for such unchristian hate to the people who you get for different and who "your father" created as they are !

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 09:25 AM
bumblebee11 wrote:

More and more people are finally realizing that these books about God, without God having anything to do with them, screw up more than they fix. Their purpose is to solidify somebody's belief system and is used to fortify their positions, whatever they are. All BOOKS about God are that way. God wrote nothing. He's too intelligent.

Thank you for this post !
That is which I try to reach by my questions and debates abt God.
That people are far from God because they follow books written by people and serving not people's need to know God but only institutions which are too pragmatic and too far from God.

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 09:03 AM
CowboyGH wrote:

Wooow ... we are the witnesses of a miracle - new born prophet CowboyGH !

Hallelujah !

Because till now God has talk to 4 persons-prophets only: Abraham, Mosses,Jesus and Mohammad.

CowboyGH either you are the newest born prophet or with this claim you said the biggest and arrogant lie about God and his partiality for the part of people. And this is one of the biggest sins.

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 08:42 AM
Spidercmb wrote:

Which all of the people want - to know Him, not how/what He has done or doing

God is largely unknowable, because God is a spirit.

Hence -according to you he is not our Creator ????
Because the spirits can't create matter .

Humans can't know the spiritual, because we have such limited experience with the spiritual. So God communicates those concepts through parables and allegories.

According to your words God created something/matter/ from nothing/spirit/ and to be all process finished instead to use clear signs and make all ppl know abt His existence by clear and simple way ,He ordered to be used parables and allegory..

There is no logic at all

One of us isn't understanding the other. Your summation of what I said and your conclusions don't match what I've said. This discussion doesn't feel productive at all, I think I'll bow out.

That is debates for .. to reach a point of understanding and usually in debates both sides claim that other side doesn't understand them.
Ok I try to push you beyond the words ...I asked /ask you logical questions out of the stoned religious matrix and I hope that you
gonna try to give me your ideas abt it.

So I asked you simple quetions:

If God is a spirit how then He is ours and all the universe's material life/substance a creator?

And how you know that he is a spirit ?

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 02:35 PM

God is largely unknowable, because God is a spirit.

Hence -according to you he is not our Creator ????
Because the spirits can't create matter .

Humans can't know the spiritual, because we have such limited experience with the spiritual. So God communicates those concepts through parables and allegories.

According to your words God created something/matter/ from nothing/spirit/ and to be all process finished instead to use clear signs and make all ppl know abt His existence by clear and simple way ,He ordered to be used parables and allegory..

There is no logic at all

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 12:31 PM
Redykeulous

Have you ever heard of that movie or the saying "pay it forward"?

I've always thought that we should try to pass on, in any way possible, as many benefits to others as we've received from our own angels.

Sorry I don't know the movie ..
And is wrong to force or do things which we think is the right one
giving by force something to others without someone to ask us abt it.

When and how and when we gonna give to others is a mission which non of us knows until we turn into angels even without to know or confess this.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 12:09 PM

Nope ,
I'm not gonna believe in any bible stories /or other holy books / because God can't be shaped and presented as ppl want.
Their imaginations and delusions have nothing to do with God.

So.... did you give your customers your ready , in a proper way done product or you gave them new parables and allegories ?

I give my clients complete (usually), stable (usually) applications, but they cannot understand how they work, without allegories.

Thank you , I see you don't give them parables or allegories abt "eating" ,"punishing" or "rewarding " buttons but the real, properly working applications and correctly recommendations abt the way how to deal with them and each page or stuff has placed absolutely correct at their place.

and since your work works perfect for them they not gonna come and ask you what is it behind the application.

So you put your logical way with dealing with your products but you underestimate the God's ability to show His power, presence or whatever there in the most proper and understanding for people way.

They know how to use the application (front end user interface), but what is going on in the back end is a mystery to them.

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 11:26 AM

Do you think that being Christian or Islamic (since they are so similar) makes a person overly obsessed with death/reward so that they cannot live life? Or even truly be themselves and genuine?

(living life does not mean debauchery either)

I feel that the doctrines are stifling to the person even if they don't realize it. Allowing/coercing them to conceal their real true selves behind a false shield of the religion. Not meaning that their true selves are evil as the religions teach.

Example: A person who is a part of one of these religions is associated with a gay person. The two of them are very compatible and a great friendship could happen but the religious person cannot fully love and support the gay person in a healthy way due to misgivings taught by the church. (And "saving" or converting this person is not healthy no matter what you have been told" In this case the real person behind the shield would be a true friend and have a life long close relationship with another loving human. The religious shield cannot allow this person to be genuine because of the fear of hell taught by the church.

Causing the religious person to be ungenuine in their relationships due to the doctrines of the church in this case causing fear.

Nah...

If a person is a really genuine christian , muslim or whatever there religion ,who trust in God with all his mind and heart , he not gonna follow the religion rules because he
knows something very important which pretenders or just
followers because of tradition or by force of habits don't know :

God is the only Truth and Love .
Church and religions are people's inventions not God's
and God gave us sparkles of his divine power - love
, to love and support each other .

The genuine christian ,jewish, muslim or whatever there belief
will accept the other person without any other conditions but
good and acceptable acting only

Eh .. right now people are far from God ...

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 11:02 AM
Cowboy wrote:

Actually we know the earth is round because noone has fallen off of it yet.laugh

ermm.. the logic is that the objects fall down from round places , not from flat one ...

How do you know they haven't? If they fell off the earth, it would be kinda hard for them to come tell us lol >.<

the tax -collectors will gonna find them bigsmile

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 10:49 AM

So you try to tell that God needs allegories and parables to talk
to people instead to manifest his existence in the most clear and undoubted for each one way ??!
Spidercmb wrote:

That's called a strawman fallacy. I didn't say God couldn't appear to each of us, but it would violate God's purpose in creating the world in the first place. If each of us knew, without a doubt, that God existed, how many people wouldn't serve God? A big fat 0. But God wants to know who WANTS to worship him. God wants to know who will put the necessary effort into answering the question that we all ask "Is there a God?"

God and his manifest and purpose doesn't need any parables
or allegories to make all of us to be sure that He exist .
All these parables and allegories are people's invention
and they have nothing to do with God and faith in God.

Parables and allegories mislead the truth and they are tools
of manipulation of people to people.

and the talking serpent is first important points in the bible which changed the relation Man - God and in the same time
till now ppl continue to discuss, doubt or even laugh at it because this is "allegorical" way.

So you would believe it, if it said "A beautiful, deceitful, dangerous, intelligent and wise-seeming angel", instead of "serpent"?

Nope ,
I'm not gonna believe in any bible stories /or other holy books / because God can't be shaped and presented as ppl want.
Their imaginations and delusions have nothing to do with God.

So.... did you give your customers your ready , in a proper way done product or you gave them new parables and allegories ?

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 10:05 AM

Cowboy wrote:

Cowboy I'm still waiting on you to do as the original poster suggested and discuss spirits and other religious orientated subjects without quoting from the bible

so...er...how do you know that spirits exist? ....have you ever heard voices from a spirit?

Yes I hear spirits everyday. When a person talks to you that is what controls the talking. The spirit. That's what controls our every action. That's why when a person is a nice person, they say he's in good spirits.

Strange ...
One of my friends told me that usually that control comes from her meds
surprised

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 08:34 AM
Edited by chocolina on Mon 01/03/11 08:34 AM
Redykeulous wrote:

Redykeulous wrote:

Let's have a discussion about all things spiritual and religious oriented HERE'S THE CATCH.

No one is allowed to "quote" the bible or mention the bible after this post.

In the mean time - here are some thoughts on spirit beings.

to my understanding angels are spirits, ghosts of dead humans are spirits and there are spirits called poltergeists and there are demon spirits.

According to the old teachings and beliefs Angels are many kinds
and the most popular of them are our angels-teachers and angels-saviors.
About their origin : in all teaching and beliefs angels are alive people who come in our life in some reason and after their mission /to teach us, to support us, to give us hope and power , to back our faith in love and god , to safe our life , to change our life etc. etc..../ has done it they gone.

About demons,jinns etc.- all they said that they are spirits , ghosts of dead people /usually evil/ searching for revenge , or confused , or trapped between the worlds .

If you believe in God did he create the spirit first and then the body or the body and then the spirit. AND can a dead human's spirit become a Demon spirit?

The spirits/souls are immortal

Thanks for the information.

Can you explain - your meaning of "angels are alive people". Does that mean, like someone who seems just as human as we are? But they are only here on a mission?
If all angels are immortal, are there a fixed number of them or do they pro-create?

Angels are alive people like all of us.They have only mission which very rare some of them realized until one day , they understood that they did.
No mystic , just God use each one of us in some moment like
His tool and send us like an angel to cross and be in the life of someone and change it for better or we got our angels in our life
Unreal,ghostly angels came from fairy-tales and folklore .

I've read some Sci-fi and saw some movies in which angels pro-created with humans - do you think they can do that?

as you said - sci-fi

Thanks for making that clear. Many people believe as you do, that anyone can be an angel at any time and may not even know it.

But does an angel always have to be a good person, doing a good deed?

Can we learn a valuable lesson from someone that others think is a bad person? Would that person be an angel too?

Nah .... that understanding abt "good sinless" angel is just
another wrong idea which came from fairy-tales, folklore and the most from the bible and other holy books.
No one is sinless in this planet. We all do wrong and bad things and get our easy or painful lessons. But after them we get a step better , doesn't matter how each show or hide it this .

We all have very valuable qualities but some ppl doesn't know how to show and use them.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 01:20 PM
Redykeulous wrote:

Let's have a discussion about all things spiritual and religious oriented HERE'S THE CATCH.

No one is allowed to "quote" the bible or mention the bible after this post.

In the mean time - here are some thoughts on spirit beings.

to my understanding angels are spirits, ghosts of dead humans are spirits and there are spirits called poltergeists and there are demon spirits.

According to the old teachings and beliefs Angels are many kinds
and the most popular of them are our angels-teachers and angels-saviors.
About their origin : in all teaching and beliefs angels are alive people who come in our life in some reason and after their mission /to teach us, to support us, to give us hope and power , to back our faith in love and god , to safe our life , to change our life etc. etc..../ has done it they gone.

About demons,jinns etc.- all they said that they are spirits , ghosts of dead people /usually evil/ searching for revenge , or confused , or trapped between the worlds .

If you believe in God did he create the spirit first and then the body or the body and then the spirit. AND can a dead human's spirit become a Demon spirit?

The spirits/souls are immortal

Thanks for the information.

Can you explain - your meaning of "angels are alive people". Does that mean, like someone who seems just as human as we are? But they are only here on a mission?
If all angels are immortal, are there a fixed number of them or do they pro-create?

Angels are alive people like all of us.They have only mission which very rare some of them realized until one day , they understood that they did.
No mystic , just God use each one of us in some moment like
His tool and send us like an angel to cross and be in the life of someone and change it for better or we got our angels in our life
Unreal,ghostly angels came from fairy-tales and folklore .

I've read some Sci-fi and saw some movies in which angels pro-created with humans - do you think they can do that?

as you said - sci-fi

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 11:57 AM

WHY AM I HERE? I WONDER IF I’M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING SOMETHING THAT I’M NOT!

If you know the answer then you'll became God !
Unknown are God's intentions

HOW DO BUTTERFLIES LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL HAVING COME FROM SOMETHING SO UGLY? IS THERE A MEANING IN THAT?
HOW DOES THE WONDERFUL SCENT OF A BLOSSOM GET ITS SCENT? IT GROWS IN DIRT!

The only constant and incontrovertible,incontestable fact in all universe is the unity of duality of it: matter- anti-matter , death-life;creation-the ravages of time; plus - minus; etc..

I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY MAN CAN’T MAKE A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER. HOW DOES ALL THIS WORK?
IS AN AUTOMOBILE ACTUALLY MADE FROM WHAT’S FOUND IN THE EARTH? WHY CAN’T MAN MAKE DIRT? WHAT IS MAN HERE FOR?

ARE WE REALLY NEEDED?
AND IF SO, FOR WHAT? I HAVE WONDERED – BEING THAT THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING IS SO POWERFUL, WHY DOES THAT CREATOR NEED ME?
OR IN FACT DOES HE ? IS THERE A CREATOR OR DID EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY JUST APPEAR FROM NOTHINGNESS? IF I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A CREATOR, COULD HE NOT ACCOMPLISH MORE IN AN INSTANT THAN I WILL BE ABLE TO CREATE IN A LIFETIME? AM I TO DO SOMETHING THAT INVOLVES SOLIDS, LIQUIDS OR GASES OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE?

The practice and history shows that we are not able to
be charged with such important abilities because till now
we mainly destroy what God crated

I’M NOT A SPECIAL PERSON TO GOD, JUST ONE OF HIS BILLIONS OF CREATIONS.

Nah , you are special and precious to Him because you are
part of his divine plan or otherwise He wouldn't create us

no photo
Fri 12/31/10 02:56 PM

The word "parable" comes from the Greek "παραβολή" (parabolē),
to any fictive illustration in the form of a brief narrative.

Have you heard in computers, physic sciences or medicine
someone to use parables except in religion and politic ?

...and the same with allegories

I am a computer programmer and I use metaphors all the time, when explaining computer concepts to clients or supervisors who aren't technical enough to understand the technical answer.

And you gave in the end your metaphor - product to them ?
Or you gave them /and you wrote first of all / the most strict
done product ?