Community > Posts By > KandyKayn

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 08:39 AM
Yep only here for the forums.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 08:21 AM
Edited by KandyKayn on Fri 08/03/18 08:22 AM

My advise... Lie

Tell then you worked on the space shuttle program and in your spare time you seek out animals that need help. Tell them that you do help old ladies cross the street and have never cheated on your taxes.

Its the web... they will never find out the truth.

I'm actually a bald headed fat Mexican guy.. who is going to find out?
This is not good advice. :laughing:

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 08:14 AM
Northerners are mean spirited, Southerners are judgemental but the West is cooler than a fan.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 07:54 AM

By better educated, you mean the ones electing candidates based on abolishing ice and Medicaid for all? :joy:

I mean the ones who have put in time and financial investment to learn things like math, language, reading, writing, science, history, civics ... et cetera.

again, back to only how it 'seems'

it 'seems' northerners try to appear educated in lieu of manners, and southerners try to appear mannerable in lieu of education.

So northerners have no manners and southerners lack education.. and I see where another poster labels southerners as " red necks"

No.. no bigotry going on here.. none at all..........

well, thank God we have the west because it would appear both the north and south... suck

I'm moving to the Mason / Dixon line.. right on the line.. that way I don't suck.

As East has demonstrated how race is still a obsessive "issue" to some backwards southerners even in unrelated topics. The south loves to judge books by their cover and may be why they are seen as "uneducated."

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 06:13 AM
America is a melting pot sweety ..you will find all races and nationalities in the North and South yet the way of life is the topic. As usual you are projecting your racist views in a place it does not belong. Have a great colorful day East and remember region not race. You have never even left Georgia or lived in the North. Stop it.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 05:53 AM

Thank you lady for the awesome advices that you shared. I will make sure to apply them asap :)
I love the new full body picture. You look like a movie star. Best wishes to you!

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 05:48 AM

In the interest of avoiding another interesting topic being stopped for personal attacks, Id love to reiterate my agreement with others assessment regarding north verse south.

I think climate has a significant impact on certain perceived differences. I think warmer climates do alot to encourage warmer demeanors just as cold climates encourage colder ones. I also believe regional and historical pride and identity play a role, much like cali has that regional 'cali girl' type reputation it perpetuates. I believe bible belt and confederate regions perpetuate the image of their superiority and the northern regions perpetuate their image of progress and 'moving forward' ... so to speak.

Confederate? You just proved that I was correct when I said it must be statues. Like I said before, it's blacks acting like these statues are keeping them from getting jobs, an education, and home loans. The average person in the south rarely thinks about the civil war. Yes we have monuments. A lot of time and money has been spent on them. Take for instance the carving on stone mtn. It's a historic piece of art that isn't hurting anyone but it's a focus of blacks at the moment. It's not superiority. It's just not catering to one group of people. If they don't like it, don't go there.
Be careful with your racist rhetoric this site is actually moderated. "Blacks" have nothing to do with the topic of all Americans in the north and south regardless of race. When the topic of red neck comes about then u can spew your racist uneducated rhetoric.yawn

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 04:04 PM
Yes u look good and fun for your season and I like your hair in the rocker style. But may I respectfully suggest that you get whitening strips for your teeth.

Grade A-

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 03:59 PM
I agree but what is "Oval shinning blond smile"?

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 03:51 PM
Edited by KandyKayn on Thu 08/02/18 03:51 PM
Okay so I just took a legit look into your profile and I have a few tips for more responses.

1. You do not have any full body photos on your profile. This may tell potential prospects you are hiding a out of shape body.

2. I noticed that you state your religion as Hindu. Maybe you should keep this private until you gain access to one worthy of providing more specific details about yourself as some people may fear the unknown....aka judge a book by its cover.

3. Smile your brightest smile in at least one picture. You are handsome don't hide it. Your teeth are a indicator of health. Some women may feel you are hiding a unhealthy smile if all of your pictures are with pressed lips.

Good luck Love!

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 03:42 PM

Only thing to remember if you do: it can't last that long because you are time and health limited. As long as both realize that, go for it and have fun!!!
This and considering men of a certain age will eventually have erectile problems which is kryptonite to a young woman.sick

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 03:29 PM
The video is pleasing to the eye and Bazzi is sexy.smitten

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 03:28 PM
"Beautiful" - Bazzi

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 01:08 PM
"I hope my kids are not up yet"

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 01:05 PM
This is true. I am from Fort. Campbell Kentucky and my husband is from Brooklyn New York even he noticed the extreme difference between the regions and loves it out here. He says he sees why they call it "southern hospitality."smitten

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 01:01 PM
Looking for witty jokes and witty quotes to steal and use in my daily conversations.

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 12:51 PM

Because date hookup forums shut down. :cry:
:laughing: At least most of my mail is spam.

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 12:40 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome flowers

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 12:38 PM
Yeah! A familiar pretty face...Nawty waving Good to see you Queen.

KandyKayn's photo
Thu 08/02/18 09:15 AM
Hello everyone! Not here to date or hookup just here to mingle.