Community > Posts By > KandyKayn

KandyKayn's photo
Sat 08/04/18 09:24 AM
Please Google "Crisis Actors".....your welcome. It's a legitimate profession.

KandyKayn's photo
Sat 08/04/18 09:23 AM
The new world will attempt to combine humans and technology called Transhumanism. As in the days of Noah so shall be the coming of the son of God. And no I am not looking forward to the robotic lifeless future.

KandyKayn's photo
Sat 08/04/18 09:15 AM
So when are Americans going to stop talking **** about Trump and start a legit conversation on a replacement for the upcoming elections. It's not too early to start a campaign. Blind voting is what got Trump in office. We need to do our research. We know what the problem is now we need to discuss fixing it.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 11:41 AM
I bet those were fun times. More privacy and more face to face contact.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 11:34 AM

As a millennial I find this rather offensive.
was the nap time not long enough?
Good One :laughing: I was born in 1987 and still remember life before WiFi. This is ridiculous.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 11:30 AM
No do tell.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 11:28 AM
I'm digging that outfit and love your style. Good luck!

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 11:23 AM
No thanks you would be asking for infidelity.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 11:10 AM
Nice pictures but if I were you I would take down the buddy photo because in these days and age it can be taken that the other male is your partner.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 11:07 AM
Amazing and full of wise content. Not too much not too little. You seem genuine, good luck!

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 10:19 AM
Trump needs to stop flexing his muscle at the expense of those of us who are not billionaires. But this is what happens when you let a tycoon lead the common people in a presidency. Trump was born wealthy he probably legitimately gives no thought to how a few hundred or thousand dollars here and there effects the common man's ability to provide.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 10:06 AM
Interesting thread. I love being a southern girl but I fell hard and fast for my Yankee. He was so different. He spoke different dressed different and had a quick wit that u don't see much down south. :heart:

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 10:04 AM

kandy, fair warning ...

any question in politics calls for answers that are highly generalized, im really not sure why some seem to be taking this one apart and responding so defensively about it.

nice to meet you, btw ...drinker

Thank You for the heads up. Nice to met you as well. I enjoy your posts. Also beware of East she feels "Blacks and Mexicans" are taking over America and she will lose her American identity. She will attack any minority who is not what she judges them to already bewaving

I've got plenty of experience down that road already ...lol. But thanks. Be careful with calling anyone out though cause we get dinged for it. drinker
Got it!

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 10:03 AM

As a military brat I always preferred living in the south. Yes it is judgemental but the shame of judgement usually keeps people in line and polite.:wink:

I happen to like the south, I have a 2nd home there. I like the laid back atmosphere and I like the country. But being born and raised in NYC and living here in the greater NYC area, I understand it. You are raised in it.. adapt to it And I think that is at the heart of the issue. Some who never lived this life do not understand it and what is perceived as attitude. I takes a different mentality here.

My daughter in law is from N.C wonderful young woman. She never left N.C. the first time she was here, my son took her into the city for a day trip. 2 hours later they were back.. she was .. petrified.. by "the city" and he had to take her back home. something that we are accustom to. It would be the same as when I was in Fl. some locals wanted to take me snake hunting.. routine to them.. scared the hell out of me.. I didn't go. They didn't really understand why I didn't want to do it and I didn't understand why they wanted to do it.

But judge a entire population.. nah.

Snake hunting is a hobby. Southerners judge u in prejudice ways based on religion, definitely race and nationality much more so than other regions I have lived in. It may be due to the south having stronger religious beliefs?

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 09:54 AM

kandy, fair warning ...

any question in politics calls for answers that are highly generalized, im really not sure why some seem to be taking this one apart and responding so defensively about it.

nice to meet you, btw ...drinker

Thank You for the heads up. Nice to met you as well. I enjoy your posts. Also beware of East she feels "Blacks and Mexicans" are taking over America and she will lose her American identity. She will attack any minority who is not what she judges them to already bewaving

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 09:26 AM
As a military brat I always preferred living in the south. Yes it is judgemental but the shame of judgement usually keeps people in line and polite.:wink:

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 09:17 AM
As a millennial I find this rather offensive.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 09:14 AM

Yep only here for the forums.

Welcome waving get a drink ready and maybe even a rosary while in here it’s,a wild ride :v::100::joy:
Will do waving

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 09:10 AM
If you feel like "blacks" are interrupting the display of whatever off topic flag you speak of why not move to a less diverse nation such as Russia? Miss East. Last time I checked in America regardless of region you are allowed to fly whatever flag you want in or on your home. You are just race baiting.

KandyKayn's photo
Fri 08/03/18 08:43 AM
No and only because the picture is cut off. I like your profile it tells enough but not too much leaving a sense of mystery.

Previous 1 3