Community > Posts By > noblenan

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:22 PM

IMO
No user should want it legalized. It would be regulated so it would be more expensive and less potent, just like alcohol. It should be decriminalized.

glasses
Isnt the price "HIGH" alreadylaugh

Not factoring for inflation... :thumbsup:

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:15 PM
These are answers far beyond what I expected! Thank you, everyone! Temp, Red, too cool!

flowerforyou drinker smokin pitchfork :angel: Your pick!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:09 PM
waving :thumbsup:

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:08 PM

There is no such thing. Even LIBS have their intolerances to deal with...their Christian hatreds for one.

It goes to the question tho...

How far is too far? When is enough, enough?

Why would you think that Liberals hate Christians? More importantly, why would you say it out loud?

I don't disagree with you that everybody has their intolerance's, though. I have a hard time tolerating you.

But, that's a very good point! I now know what open-minded is not. Thanks!

glasses

Yes I'm glad you can look in the mirror & see yourself for who YOU are. laugh

You're right, I can! I'm quite proud of that, aren't you? flowerforyou

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:02 PM

At the age of 20, I asked a very artistic and open minded individual if I was open minded, he politely said, NO. And from that point on, I began to examine why I wasn't as open minded as I thought I was. I began with my sexuality, and to question why I had chosen not to engage in sexual activity. I explored all my understanding about it and came to terms that I was indeed straight, I just wanted the right man. As I grew, I began to explore my own beliefs to that point, and relized, I had alot of rigid beliefs about everything, from family values to religion to anything and everything. I didn't know anything about anything really, except what it was like to live in a family that almost shunned learning and evolving into a better person. But I grew as a person and I learned that everyone has value to some extent. But it is what we thing of ourselves that matters in the end. If I am able to understand certain things better about what person B is going threw better than person C does, because person C has never gone through it or has not dealt with what person B is going through yet, than I suppose that helps me to better find the things I need to address. Openmindedness, means being able to see both views to some extent without losing what you know is important to you and those you love in well being and physical being. Everyone has limits, and we have them for a reason. Bounderies are pivotal in understanding an open mind. And open mind is not someone who is out of control, rather someone who is learning to control themselves by understanding everything around them and the people in their lives and willing to give the time to understand many aspects of life. Does that answer your question somewhat? happy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Very well! Thank you! flowerforyou

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:31 PM

open minded , open to all things but , not involed

Humm, interesting concept! flowerforyou

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:30 PM

To be able to listen to different idealogies peacefully and seeing if they could work even if it doesn't fit to your views.

Thank you, Smiless! It's good to see you, again! flowerforyou

It is good to see you. I hope you are having a grand time on mingle. :smile:

Just so so! Better now that your wisdom is back with us.

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:27 PM

There is no such thing. Even LIBS have their intolerances to deal with...their Christian hatreds for one.

It goes to the question tho...

How far is too far? When is enough, enough?

Why would you think that Liberals hate Christians? More importantly, why would you say it out loud?

I don't disagree with you that everybody has their intolerance's, though. I have a hard time tolerating you.

But, that's a very good point! I now know what open-minded is not. Thanks!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:04 PM

I use to think it meant that a person was open to having their mind changed about a subject. After many years, I've come to think of it as an extreme lack of control.

Oops. I didn't mean politically......bigsmile

laugh One might apply that politically, too! laugh

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:03 PM

To be able to listen to different idealogies peacefully and seeing if they could work even if it doesn't fit to your views.

Thank you, Smiless! It's good to see you, again! flowerforyou

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:57 PM
flowerforyou
Politically speaking, or otherwise if you like, what does open-minded mean to you?

glasses

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:50 PM
IMO
No user should want it legalized. It would be regulated so it would be more expensive and less potent, just like alcohol. It should be decriminalized.

glasses

noblenan's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:43 PM

Deadwood S.D.
Cripple Creek Co.
Hilton Head Island S.C.

Wow, why Deadwood? The whole Black Hills area is awesome!

noblenan's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:49 PM

Hey Noble I think Gio needs a little social work.

Are you up to the job?

Who says I don't luv people?

heh

Umm maybe you should look at the dates...at the same time some posters have been asserting that there is a liberal media more conservatives have had air time.

If he needs help in his home because he's disabled or elderly, or if he wants the state to help him pay to go into a nursing home, I'm his gal!
Pretty liberal work, huh? Conservative media loves to tell the horror stories, but the good we do is relegated to a paragraph on page 10!

drinker
glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:17 PM
I'm a dog person, but these were cute! Thanks! smile2

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:03 PM

if they wanted it to be fair and balanced, third parties would get media attention too.

then it would become a ratings issue...

Maybe it should become an issues issue. waving

glasses

did we wake you young lady ?...waving back...

No, but I am pretty exausted. Being a loonie libber is tough work! asleep

glasses

does it say " Loonie Libber "...on your business card ?...lol

No, laugh Social Worker. Go figure! :angel:

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:53 PM

if they wanted it to be fair and balanced, third parties would get media attention too.

glasses

did we wake you young lady ?...waving back...

No, but I am pretty exausted. Being a loonie libber is tough work! asleep

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:46 PM
Amsterdam
Australia
Washington D.C.

noblenan's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:40 PM

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 11/16/08 11:19 AM
It would not be surprising. The same happened during the Iran hostage crisis in the 70's.

glasses

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25