Community > Posts By > noblenan

noblenan's photo
Fri 07/24/09 04:34 PM
Amazing and awesome! Thank you for your time, effort, and insights!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 07/18/09 02:35 PM
Me, please? 09/20

flowerforyou

glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:13 PM
I'm concerned that they were able to breach the "secure" area. This was an awesome National Treasure they compromised. They could have gotten the same attention standing in front of the state or nation's capital, like protesters should. slaphead

glasses

noblenan's photo
Mon 07/06/09 08:02 PM

sounds like bad case of P.M.S.

Or a good case of TNS! :thumbsup:

glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 06/17/09 07:05 PM
After 50 years of thinking the opposite, and, many attempts, I have to say alone works for me. You are young. You still have your many attempts coming. flowerforyou

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 06/07/09 09:35 PM
We've had people leave their kids in the car outside my office...the Department of Human Services!sad2 slaphead

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:33 PM
Well, this should be interesting!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:31 PM
Wow! Funny thing is, all that is things we have all heard before. But, when someone puts the thoughts together like that, it's so profound, sounds like hearing every word for the first time.
Today was a good day!
Thanks!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:22 PM
Reckon where he got all that money? shocked scared

spock

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sun 05/31/09 07:06 PM
Edited by noblenan on Sun 05/31/09 07:08 PM
<------ This is Sylvan Lake, near Mount Rushmore.

go see Mount Rushmore and the big Sitting Bull carving. Those are relatively close to Michigan

Not too bad, I could take it easy and drive there in two days. Spend a couple days out there and come back. Plus that would be a great thing for my son to see.

I just might consider that! Thanks! :smile:

You'll need more than a couple of days (IMO)! There is so much to see and do! I loved it there. I spent six days and went to a different area of the Black Hills everyday. I would have stayed longer if I could. Is this an adult road trip or will there be kids?

Oh, and, great area for motor cycling.

glasses

noblenan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:56 PM

did a search on google

free clinics moore ok

then clicked the more hits option and this is one of them

St. Charles McAuley Free Clinic
The St. Charles - McAuley Free Clinic serves the parish and the community by providing free health care to people without health insurance. Volunteer lab technicians, nurses, office workers, pharmacists and physicians staff the clinic. Patients may be referred to other physicians in our community for care not provided by the clinic. Referral physicians are volunteers or work at very low cost. Some patients may be able to get their medications free at the clinic. Programs such as diabetes education and consultation on dietary needs are provided to patients.
Location of clinic
4915 N. State Street
Phone Number (405)495-4667
e-mail: btrimble@peak.org
[/quot

I got all excited there for a minute. Dang it. That is in Norman, same county but they will not let people from surrounding towns come there for the service. I already tried it.
I am however going to check into the email thing.

Coughing my ass off right now. I can't breathe very well and feel terrible. This is long enough for whatever this is.
Thank you darlin.

Kat

I have heard of one in Purcell that will take anybody. It's in a church. I will try to remember to check on it for you on Monday. Sorry, but I only know about it through my work and I'm off until Monday. I think they are open on Tuesday and Thursday nights, though, anyway.
And, try dialing 211. They may also be able to give you some options.

Nan glasses

noblenan's photo
Mon 05/25/09 12:28 PM
Edited by noblenan on Mon 05/25/09 12:29 PM

Thanks for the Photobucket instructions!
Happy Memorial Day!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Mon 05/25/09 12:18 PM
Actuality is the giver, perception is the receiver. flowerforyou

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:45 AM
Rain's here again! sick

glasses

noblenan's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:14 PM
Edited by noblenan on Thu 05/21/09 08:19 PM

have a credit card with $300 limit lol and i told the cc company it is to stay at $300 as iwill not approve anythign higher. I make a higher than min payment and have kept the card paid. i also only use the card for emergencies and i don't use it to buy a pack of gum huh

I can't possibly be the only one the credit card company has done this to! sad huh
I don't buy gum with my card either!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:29 PM
Credit has been around for decades. It can be a valued asset. Those who can live without it are blessed. But, the credit industry has become greedy and ruthless. I have one credit card I owe $700. Last week I got a letter upping my credit limit because I am such a "valued customer". Today, I got a letter saying they were raising my interest rate to 17.9% in September 2011! I have never missed a payment or been late on a payment. I usually pay early and I pay quite a bit more than the minimum payment. I can't pay the card off in one sweep. But, barring serious health problems, I will pay it off before 09/11. Interesting choice of dates they picked! huh

glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 05/20/09 03:50 PM

If I were God, would I live a better life? Would I be generous, kind, and true? Wouldn't I be leading people to live in my existence? etc...etc...etc? what

glasses

You are God, so get your act in order. laugh laugh

You can be generous, kind and true if you think that is what God should do. Lead people to love and compassion.

But God pretty much can do anything he/she/it wants. laugh laugh

By the way... so can you.

After all, you are God. bigsmile

Thanks for the vote of confidence, JB and Savlatore! The opinions and theories I've have read here are thought provoking. My thought is, and this is just my opinion, I don't believe we are God. I believe we are selfish. Some just happen to be selfish in good ways and some in bad. Most are insignificant. I also don't think we can do anything we want. If we could, we would. Some are more self-motivating than others. It's a gift! I don't see myself as negative, I see myself as realistic.
Interesting post, JB!

glasses

noblenan's photo
Wed 05/20/09 03:29 PM
If I were God, would I live a better life? Would I be generous, kind, and true? Wouldn't I be leading people to live in my existence? etc...etc...etc? what

glasses

noblenan's photo
Sat 05/16/09 07:11 AM

I notice that some moderator put this thread in the Dating and relationship forum. I protest that classification.huh

Although some people do ask about their love life, tarot card reading it is not just about that. (I think I had put it in the general forum which states if you don't know where it belongs, then put it there.)

I would have never put it in the dating and relationship forum. I didn't think anyone hung out there LOL. I certainly don't.smokin

flowerforyou I agree Jeanniebeanflowerforyou

I agree,too, Jeanniebean! Seems more people are interested in finances and employment these days. But, no matter where it is, I have enjoyed it! It's fun, interesting, and has made me feel a little bit better.
Thank you!

Nan glasses

noblenan's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:35 PM

I was telling a friend who is not a member of this site (she doesn't own a computer) about your readings. She begged me to ask if you did them for others? She has really been down on her luck. I want to help her if I could. If you can't do it, I understand completely!

What is her question? The more specific the more the reading will speak. I will do it here and you can relay it to her.

Thanks, Jeannie! Her name is Shirley and she would like to know about her romance and finances. She wants to know if anything good is coming her way soon?

glasses

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25